Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ms_1991

when did the blush thing happend?

in an interview where kushal directly asked her y she blush whenever he is around her ?
my eyes remain open when he asked her and really she was blushing at that moment

Originally posted by: niksidfan

after reading all the comments and everyone's reaction  to this  something stuck me

1. i  thnk nia can never  state this...becoz its surely gonna ruin the charm of deir onscreen bonding  among the fans and dey wud never want dat in their weirdest dream...if even dey are like bro sis dey cant stat it at least for deir sake and popularity and also for the show.

OR 

2. let me assume she said dat...now i think den also its a good news... why she wud say this.we all see the segments and very well wander whether dey are dating or not..i thnk she said this only to keep the media's mouthshut "so that dey can romance easily without any hindrance till kushal breaks up wid his so called gf literally😛".u know what if only dere is something wrong den only u go on defending like this and nia is doing the same thing.

anywys whatever be the reason it was very silly of nia to say  this if she actually stated this

completly agree wiTh u maybe she said to close media's mouth hope so u r right warna i will start singing the song DIL KE ARMA AASUO MAI BEHGAYE😭😭😭😭😆😆😆😆😆
Anchal_Kamli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nia Kushal's younger sis...😵😲.. nyc way to cvr ur DOSTI...😆😕
ms_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uzmasable

in an interview where kushal directly asked her y she blush whenever he is around her ?
my eyes remain open when he asked her and really she was blushing at that moment

can i have link for tht interview please!
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SISTER😲
koyi mujhe maar dalo plz 🤢

It's not fair yaar Nia😉...mana ke tum dono ke beech ka sach hum NiShalians ko pata hain...but to hide it u used the word SISTER🤣

sweety it's gud with great friends😆

Originally posted by: jesmin.farjana

SISTER😲
koyi mujhe maar dalo plz 🤢

It's not fair yaar Nia😉...mana ke tum dono ke beech ka sach hum NiShalians ko pata hain...but to hide it u used the word SISTER🤣

sweety it's gud with great friends😆

agreed

Originally posted by: ms_1991

can i have link for tht interview please!

here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMp01xW9LU
the interview is very long it is of 16 min i don't remember the timing sorry
but enjoy their mastiii
ms_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uzmasable

here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMp01xW9LU
the interview is very long it is of 16 min i don't remember the timing sorry
but enjoy their mastiii

thank you !:)
kinha_2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Nia have told that Kushal always take care of her lyk a sister...it doesn't mean that dey are keeping a bro-sis reltn...may be she tried to mention that extra care.i think their reltn is cmpltely lyk the Virman jodi..first dey are lyk enemies jst lyk virman..always doin jagadas n teasing each other ..they hav  told in many intrvws that they became best buddies nw..their physical chemistry doesn't even shows a 1% bro-sis reltn...so i think no need to worry at all..love is dosti...
sun_89 thumbnail
omg i love them and i love their chemistry