Frequent Posters

Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Love Nia, superb actress
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the article...and hate sister concept...
VirMan_Ria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She looks so cut in that pic! :))
Younger sister?? Seriously?? O_o
NiShal Rockss...
befair thumbnail
i think manu took the tittle of the show too seriously πŸ˜† ...now v ll have to see siblings romancing onscreen...she could have told v r just frndz as everybody says...that would have been better
StarStruckLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Looks Like Nia and Kushal are taking the title of their show too seriously .
Kushal if you ever read this - The title of the show is only meant for Nia and Krystle , not you . You seriously don't need to treat Nia like your sis . Friend is enough .
We seriously don't want , that in the near future , there is TOI article and Kushal over there states that " My and Nia's bond is amazing , she treats me just like her big bro . "
Nooo!!!! We all Nishalians will be like 🀒🀒🀒🀒 !

BTW , TFS . Nis's ;pic ins cute .
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Younger sis !πŸ˜³πŸ˜† ! Chalo what ever ! But they shares super special bond thats enough to make me happy. and She always Praise him for stand by her .Thanks for sharing :D 1
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
after reading all the comments and everyone's reaction  to this  something stuck me

1. i  thnk nia can never  state this...becoz its surely gonna ruin the charm of deir onscreen bonding  among the fans and dey wud never want dat in their weirdest dream...if even dey are like bro sis dey cant stat it at least for deir sake and popularity and also for the show.

OR 

2. let me assume she said dat...now i think den also its a good news... why she wud say this.we all see the segments and very well wander whether dey are dating or not..i thnk she said this only to keep the media's mouthshut "so that dey can romance easily without any hindrance till kushal breaks up wid his so called gf literallyπŸ˜›".u know what if only dere is something wrong den only u go on defending like this and nia is doing the same thing.

anywys whatever be the reason it was very silly of nia to say  this if she actually stated this
zulfy_135 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww...how cute😍

thanks for sharing😊
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KushalKiDeewani

Dude he called her sexy in one of the interview's, you cannot call your sister sexy, you just can't...

Anyway tfs..:)

yup agreed with u he called her sexy and nia blushed little no bro will call her sis sexy and no sis will blush on her bro comment and remember he also asked her y she blush whenever he is around her?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ms_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when did the blush thing happend?