Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Forget about the monologue ... after all that has happened in the house she had the audacity to suggest honeymoon  to Aakash ??? I mean one moment she talks about can'e be happy with the situations around and the other moment this??? 

Who the hell is writing the script ??? 😡 and ASR in the closet??? someone SHOOT me ... 

Tishooon tishooom😕

4 bullets left. Anyone else need help?😕
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bs_si

Doods 🤗 So glad to see you

You know this morning I came back from nightshift and watched the epi in my sleep deprived state, last 5 mins brought a warm smile to my face. Then very cautiously I opened Redux, saw your name and a 'r' and my smile turned into a huge grin 😃 Went to bed, kicked hubby out of the warm spot (OK its winter here and while I've been working he's been sleeping so its my birthright 😳), gave him a hug and said "Doods reserved a spot".

Hubby: *sleeping* I have no idea what you just said to me so it must relate to that stupid serial and forum that you go to.

Me: 😆

Seriourly, we all thought that Shyamu is related to Arnav's past somehow but never thought it from the brother-sister angle and you showed it to us with all the clues...missed you so much 😊

Gawd you hugged him and took my name ... shit shit ... 🤣

Thanks hun ...

and a Big Thank You to all of you here for giving me such a warm welcome ... Hugzzz 🤗
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nina90

Its not the name or the meaning, Winey; its the connotation it gives. Di Ki Saut makes Khushi the negative, the unwanted in Di's life. It gives a sense of foreboding when we think of Arnav thinking about Khushi that way; as a thorn in his sister's side. It doesn't come out as Arhi, a couple stuck in between hate and love.

isn't that the precise reason they changed the name ... 
Nina .. remember the TAG line of the show that has til date defined it .. 

Yes, WIney, they did change the name, but why hang on to the concept? They only have to remember why they had to change the name; because people wouldn't like it, right? So what makes them think they would now? In a country where monogamy is praised as the highest virtue, what good would such a title do to an already in trouble ship?

Where have they hung on to the concept ... again Nina aren't we passing judgement on what we r reading ... 
Look at it today .. is Di Ki Saut the concept .. Khushi is Bhabi of Anji ??? where is the concept of Saut ... haven't they changed the line with the title .. ... every story has a working title .. from where the story seed is based .. then as the story develops .. & u change the flow .. the real title emerges ...
lets say this is a love story .. right .. now the leads r in love .. so what end of story .. ?no u need to get in elements which will always test their love .. this time it is Anji .. then it will Shyam .. 

Khushi is the Bhabhi of Anji, but only in paper, Winey; where is it exhibited today? She is being shunned/avoided by the entire family as the one who caused all this problem. There have been no direct scenes, yes, I agree; but given a chance, any RM member will be quite ready to blame Khushi the 'Saut'.

As for being her Bhabhi, neither Anjali, nor Arnav see her that way; they never have. If atleast Anjali had, there would have been one word, atleast one expression in her monologue yesterday about how Khushi, a person she has known so well, one who she considers her Bhabhi could lay such accusations. Was there? No, to Anjali, Khushi is her 'Saut'. And Arnav, he voiced it out quite clearly, didn't he?

Nina for a moment forget u ever heard of Di ki saut or  that ur watching this show regularly,u just heard the story and now think urself in Anji's place,what'll be ur reaction,cut her some slack guys,she dint even changed her color,she is still white for me,anyone in her place will react like this i would say even worse than this,
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Khushi is the Bhabhi of Anji, but only in paper, Winey; where is it exhibited today? She is being shunned/avoided by the entire family as the one who caused all this problem. There have been no direct scenes, yes, I agree; but given a chance, any RM member will be quite ready to blame Khushi the 'Saut'.

As for being her Bhabhi, neither Anjali, nor Arnav see her that way; they never have. If atleast Anjali had, there would have been one word, atleast one expression in her monologue yesterday about how Khushi, a person she has known so well, one who she considers her Bhabhi could lay such accusations. Was there? No, to Anjali, Khushi is her 'Saut'. And Arnav, he voiced it out quite clearly, didn't he?

When did he voice out she is saut ???  if u have perceived anji has reacted to khushi being the reason for Shyam's ouster .. then u would also perceive that Anji has reacted to her brother mooning after khushi ... 
My Ques has Anjali reacted to her saut or to a scarlet woman ... isn't this back to character dheela .. ??  
Oh anji probably was the only one who thought of khushi as her bhabhi from day 1 .. Holi she called her the same ..which she needn't as she is elder to Aranv so technically its relation not reference .. 
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
doods what a post...

could never ever in wildest of dreams could have guessed it! leave alone interpreting it...

thanks for returning!!!!

ipk seems like a different ball game with u around
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Nanhi Pari ,

What a sweet thing to say !!  🤗

ye nanhi wanna say something more but later...after some time...😊

That is a nice summation, Naresh, Loved ur views... but what if the baby card is played  by Anjali 
[/QUOTE]

I would like to throw light on what Shyam is...(in my view though), He is over-confident, opportunist, liar, sharp- tongue and also a reactor. He reacts to the situations as they are. Right now, with everything about him out, what kind of answers can he give to the family. Yes, he can still pretend but does he want to?

I don't think so.. If he wants to still pretend if he wants to prove his point he can try to meet Anjali or call her and make her dance to his tunes. He is not doing it that means this man  as understood that a decision taken by Arnav will always be respected and now Arnav is not ready to bow to his black mail and if he pushes the envelope he will be at the receiving end. So now he is again waiting for his opportunity.

I meant Anjali will bring him back into her life but that will not be the person whom she strives for.. It will a person whom she wants to forget.. Because right now, even tough she wants him back she also needs answers and this is where we will see Arhi will reconcile their past and laugh about it.. Whereas the pretense and bubble will blast...
[/QUOTE]

NAresh superb superb superb ... 👏

I completely agree with you .. have had numerous discussion here with all on this .. YES SHYAM IS A REACTOR .. not at all proactive .. 

Cant remember the no of times .. i have reiterated that he has not called her ..& if he was banned from doing the same .. also Anjali not calling him .. was justified yesterday ..

YOur script writing abilities are completely thrown to light here dude .. THIS IS BANG ON
[/QUOTE]

Thank u Thank u .. t
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

beliv me or not... when I saw the precap... I tght, u might nt come at all today as promised😃
Whtvr phankhaas say.. I simply can not digest this🤢

If he has to revive past, why nt payal wearing scene??
why nt rangoli?

EDIT
the honeymoon suggestion scene was pathetic! If ASR wud have heard... i thnk he wud have discarded all his ideas to woo Khushi

Believe me I thought will skip tmorrow's epi after watching the precap ... then thought Redux hain so dekhungi ... 

At Edit :- 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

Tishooon tishooom😕

Doodsie thats not ASR that is Khushi's Hubby ARNAV😉 btw Ur FAV GH is handling the script incase u have anydoubt chk his twitter pg.😆
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sree07

Tishooon tishooom😕

Sree 🤗 when i saw the precap the only thought that came to my mind was "Arnav is coming out of the closet"  🤣

Sorry...I love ASR but a closet???