Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizzraksha712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
its reallly nycc ... pliiz do continue !
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

like it...

plz continue...

kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poor arnav felt sorry but you don't worry, you will get surprise.
nice one please do continue.
Charmz_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผit is damn good plz continue soon n i have a request can u plz give a lil longer update nxt time plzzz๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Charmz_58

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผit is damn good plz continue soon n i have a request can u plz give a lil longer update nxt time plzzz๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome,Nice concept...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Continue soon
umamashahid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my god...u know what...since khushi's birthday was shown in the serial...i was dreaming bout arnav's ...i thought "kya koi ss iss par nhi ho sakti"...i myself cant write...so i was thinking..if sum1 else could do it...and here u r with the concept...thank u sooo very much...love u for this...plz update soon
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

Originally posted by: umamashahid

oh my god...u know what...since khushi's birthday was shown in the serial...i was dreaming bout arnav's ...i thought "kya koi ss iss par nhi ho sakti"...i myself cant write...so i was thinking..if sum1 else could do it...and here u r with the concept...thank u sooo very much...love u for this...plz update soon

thnks :)
tkymarar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loved it

do pm me wen u update๐Ÿ˜Š

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

Arnav was terribly disappointed that no one remembered his birthday. He thought of taking a day off from office so that he could spend some time with his family but what's the point. As no one remembered his birthday he decided to go to office. So, he called Aman.

Arnav: hello Aman?

Aman: Happy Birthday Sir. He sounded very happy.

Arnav: tum he yaad tha?

Aman: haan sir bhala aapka birthday kisko yaad nahi hoga.

Arnav muttered: meri paarivaar ko.

Aman: ji sir aapne kuch kaha?

Arnav: haan voh main aaj office aa raha hoon to meeting ki tayari kar ke rakha.

Aman: aap aak office aayenge?

Arnav: kyu nahi aa sakta?

Aman: haan sir par aaj to apka birthday hai.

Arnav: just do what I say, Aman. He got irritated.

Aman got scared and said: Ok sir.

He hung up the phone and got ready and left. Everyone ignored him. They were doing their work.

AT Arnav's office

Arnav reached his office. The guard saluted him and wished him, 'Happy birthday, sir" Arnav thougri ht, "isse bhi yaad hin par mere gharvalo ko yaad nahi yaha tak ki Khushi aur Di ko bhi nahi" then he said thanks to the guard. As soon as he stepped inside the office all the employees wished him and gave him bouquets and gifts. He thanked all of them and headed towards his cabin. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Sara din bina khaye halat kharab ho gayi meri. Uparse tutor aaya tha parhane. Aur phir mere dost ghar pe aaye hain sleep over ke liye. So, havinng fun wid my frnd. Didn't get time that's why a short update. Besides listening to korean music wid them and Rabba ve also n they all got shocked that I see hindi serial. I showed em a epi of IPKKND and they also got addicted. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ They also like it. So 5 new fans of IPKKND.

Plz leave ur comments and hit the like button. For PMs u will have 2 buddy me and leave comments also.

Check out my INDEX :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3089501