Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations for a successful journey covering 300 episodes...this journey has been beautiful so far! πŸ₯³

Congratulations GandhariπŸ€—

Amazing title and crooner Priya!!! Loved it...Kuch rishtey ajeeb hi dor mein bandhe hote hai! You were spot on the other day when you had said that Khushi had echoed the hatred in their story and t will be Arnav covering the love part. I remembered this as soon as Arnav smiled and said he knew what he had to do to win Khushi backπŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ.

I enjoyed the episode...for me, it was an episode where every character looked back at their own relationship with their loved ones. Everybody questioning what went wrong? where?!?

If there is anything lacking in Arnav and Khushi's relationship right now...it is communication. They havent yet spoken to each other...they havent yet sorted out their differences. Once they do that, there wont be any need to look back. But the lack of communication is taking a toll on them. 

Arnav is so used to having everything going according to his order that it is beyond his comprehension as to why Khushi is still unhappy!!! He cant fathom why he is failing at every attempt to make his wife happy. Aisa kya ho gaya? he is unable to read her mind at the moment. What is making it even more frustrating for him is that Khushi hasnt opened up to him. She hasnt told him what she feels, what the reason for her unhappiness is. While he thinks it is because he missed her birthday, the actual issue is something bigger than that! He hasnt even given a thought to the harsh words he uttered the other night because he didnt mean any of it! So he is clueless why his wife is behaving the way she is. Her withdrawal into a shell has made him determined to win her heart back. He will go that extra mile just to get his pagal Khushi back. I agree with you Priya, while a woman struggles to fit into a new family, new home, new surrounding, the husband has to ensure his wife is happy...how he chooses to do it, is his look out. There is no right or wrong way of doing it. Arnav Singh Raizada has chosen to recreate and rebuild his love story with Khushi with the hope to reach out to her heart😳😳 I am so interested to know what Mr Nannav will do to please his lady love.. He has told Khushi he wishes to see her in the sari he gifted her β˜ΊοΈ. Cant help but think of their first rain hug.😳😳

Words once spoken cannot be taken back...Arnav has no clue what damage those harsh words have done to Khushi! Like you said Priya, those words have crushed her spirit. The spirit that didnt crumble  when Arnav forcefully married her has been crushed by the very man she loves the most. She was guilty for having put the family through so much pain...what she needed was some reassurance. Instead she was made to believe that she was the root cause of the problem and the biggest mistake in Arnav's life. While she appreciates all that Arnav is doing for her, she is unable to imagine why Arnav doesnt understand her pain...hello girl, for that you need to tell him what is running in your mind. It is time these two sit and iron out all the differences they have with each other. While I am cent percent sure that Arnav will mend his ways and make up for all that he has made Khushi go through, he is no antaryami. Arnav has no clue that Khushi is so broken from within...this message has to be conveyed to him verbally. He should be made aware that he cannot get away after hurling such harsh words at her and this is something only Khushi can do. 

Anjali is slowly getting out of her initial shock. She has started to question which in my opinion is a progress towards seeing the truth. The two men in her life cannot be wrong but in this case, she has no clue whose side to take. With time, she will get there. I am thankful she hasnt turned negative and hasnt yet openly blamed Khushi for the mess. 

Aakash needs timeout😑. Dude, go and do some introspection. He cant blame Payal for every thing! Yes, he may be hurt because she chose to hide the truth, but that doesnt mean he behaves like a kid. πŸ˜‘

I am glad Payal is standing up for herself...she has asked Khushi to stay away from her problems (πŸ€— for Payal). Knowing Khushi and the innate nature of the TV show bahus, she will never keep quietπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mr Hotwa was excellent yesterday...when is he not. The subtle changes in his expressions are so well done...something that only he can do!😳

Mr cutewa is just getting too cute...sari pehni..tumne nahi usne...kisine nahi pehniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I really hope he stays back in RM forever. I dont want him to go back.

I have nothing to say about the forum's outburst...πŸ₯±. I am here for Arhi and they dont disappoint me ever and I am more than excited to be part of their beautiful journey.

Note to the CVs: What happened to the water tankers? Kaam nahi kar rahe hai kya? Should I send new water tankers to your sets?😭😭
Edited by --Nishita-- - 11 years ago
jakhushi thumbnail
Res.
------------------

Scrambled Post of Scrambled Brain Alert!

Will need to keep it simple and pointwise today.

1st & foremost, a big congratulations to the entire team and the fans for 300th episode. A significant milestone for everyone associated with the show, the creatives, the PH, the actors and the Fans of this Amazing Show.

A very well articulated Crooner Priya ' lovely how point out the areas of improvement in the most structured manner! I do hope they continue to pay heed to your requests.

The episode began with a "Koi Option Nehi hai" to Khushi and progressed to a "Main tumhe iss sari mein Dekhna chahta huin Khushi".

That was the most romantic dialogue in the entire episode for me ' finally expressing that seeing her happy, looking beautiful is not just for her, but  his need too. A confession of lover alright!😳

BTW, "Babby..sweetheart" is haunting his memories too. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Like everyone, loved the chemistry between Karan & Barun. Barun brings out the best in Karan..by far this has been Karan's best performance in IPK till date.

Looking forward to Arnav recreating their "Romantic" moments for Khushi'  It will be such a pleasure to see Barun and Sanaya's reversed reactions to the original scenes. I can't wait!

Anjali ' Nani scene was quite well handled ' she has started looking at the knots (Ulajh jatey hai ' brilliant, precise dialogue writing) and actually evaluating both sides. She could decide to follow either of her anchors, and that is definitely engaging.

Note To CVs (so what they will never see this πŸ˜› )

My concern on the MISSING Conversation between the leads remain. However, I trust that you have planned this prior to embarking full-fledged on the next track. I have never focused on what is to come'so I will still stick by what said on my post on Monday ' please make my heart soar. 😊

Promotions ' Still remains adhoc and not well planned. This is a quick fix area, it just needs an acknowledgement by the PH that this needs immense improvement and better planning.

Khushi's monologue was a step towards the right direction in addressing some of the concerns highlighted by many. Unfortunately it left a lot to be desired. The main characters thoughts need to be well expressed, especially when you are trying to portray how her mind (and in this case heart too) is working.

It needs to be built on well, so please take adequate time on it so that your audience can reconnect with her, understand her agony. Don't depend on your past depiction of her to do that.

Every daily show, needs their audience to identify with the leads at some plane, that's what hooks them because they see a little of themselves going through the ups and down in the story. And for a show, unlike a written story, monologues are often the only way out.  It's the thoughts that make a person, the character. It has to be very well written, impactful ' else the opportunity cost is way too high.

Strength Based Selling ' Priya you have harped on this enough number of times and there is nothing of consequence that I can add. I can just hope the CVs understand the importance of this. Agreed, once cannot please everyone, but it is foolish not consider the feedback to understand whether what you consider your strength is actually your perceived strength by your audience. Your USP has been an unique love story and while Didi Ki Saut can be your subplot, it is not what gave you 3.5 TRPs. As long your strength is your core offering, your critiques will eventually understand you and reconnect! And there wont be any need to justify your (I still believe exceptional Story) on any social media sites.

Now, The trip down memory lane of your main love story can be a core selling point as long as you keep it crisp and tie it back to your present track. I hope you are able to do that.

'''''''''''''.

Priya ' I loved your thoughts on Kuch Rishtey ajeeb dor se bandhey huye hotey hai. Arnav Khushi's relationship is one of the best examples of the same, tied by Love and Hate. Found an awesome VM which highlights this perfectly.

Such a better medium to express this than my scrambled words. Sharing this with the crooner buddies.

Credit : Himyname22

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6_LtG_8c1E&feature=BFa&list=ULtrXtsga6ir0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by jakhushi - 11 years ago
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊

loved the crooner...aww the title!!!!!!πŸ€— 
yayayay 300!!!! congrats to the entire team...we love the show!!!!!❀️

a good episode!!!! Love s not oly accepting each other for whatever they are but also  accommodating small changes that is healthy for a relationship!!!!!😊

arnav - khushi ::

pareshan pareshan pareshan !!! cos he s just not able to get whats running in her mind...what does she want...He has done stuff that is so not ASR , he even mellows down to tell her that he jus wants to see her in the saree!!!! not even a smile...awww!!!1 and ban came her reply like u said whispers of love s all that i s needed!!!!
Khushi is jus confused...she is not angry..she s torn between stuff..words always leave an impact..they love each other.but why did he bring in the contract..her mind is reeling with answers and well her husband will not talk abt it that easily...nor will tell her y he brought in the contract cos that him...and she will hesitate to go further for this will hit her everytime..that her..

arnav - nk ::: aww the jodi s jus the best!!!! loved them...all dialogues...romantic story not thriller...
the total moment of pride when he narrates the moments!!!! totally agree with u priya..man who is proud of the gal he has fallen in love with!!!!!😊 
narrating the incident to nk esp abt the the first meet...dont kno if it might help in the future.but felt really good that apart from khushi payal and arnav ...Nk , khushi's friend knows it too!!!!
but yeah doesnt NK know that she calls him Laad Governor...***cough** cv' s forgot>>>***coughs***πŸ˜ƒ
madness yes it is!!!! when Nk jus lost it listening to the moments he had narrated...yes totally...moments..moments they have which they jus cannot classify ...which cannot help them to point of why they fell in love...their journey has been different,,,well iss pyaar ko kya naam doon???😳

subtext thoughts...hola!!!!πŸ‘ loved that priya!!!

akash -- seriously!!! can u jus sort out what the issue is...???i it trust or is it more now??? guess recessive genes of maami's are suddenly exhibiting dominance!!!!!πŸ˜•

payal finally telling her to step back and pointing out to stop solving everyone's else problems...now...since we are going to relive moments of madness...we  have akash payal suicide drama moment too!!!!! so maybe if not now...wish husband jus stands by wife if she has resolved on what to do on the kuch tho karna hai part...!!!!😳😳

nani - anjali scene ---- suddenly she is shifting between phases!!!! slightly seeing things but still back to her base!!!! naani whatever it is please take her to satsang!!!! 

precap ---- awww asr ...charming...!!!! totally be it the angry young man , husband in love..ort he ruthless tycoon...the wonderful brother...what not...this guy jus bowls me over with everything😳

priya copyright karneka padi!!!!! promo kaha...bam suddenly next day promo appears!!!!😲 

even more in love with out entire cast...a big shout and loads of love to barun , karan and sanaya!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
gandhariii ----- β­οΈ awesomeee gal!!!! congratsssπŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by subiscs - 11 years ago
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting for your update priya😊

Congratulations Gandhari πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Today's episode was nice...I did enjoy it as I tried to keep my expectations low πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
Anjali is going through dilemma...whom to believe her husband or her brother...which is quite understandable, as no one offered any proofs πŸ˜•
Arnav is confusing me ...he seems to have completely forgotten anjali and his work πŸ˜’... and engaged himself in full time job of wooing his crazy wife πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...he has got one-track mind  πŸ˜† 
I was not able to understand Khushi for last couple of days but her talk to DM cleared a few things...she is not upset with her husband and she will not be happy untill the family is suffereing

Edited by spsharmila - 11 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Congratz Gandhari!! *passes the sash*

Arnav: The Mighty has been fallen ... By a girl 😊

Khushi: Confused Atma ... πŸ˜•

Message to Audience: Expect only madness & pagaalpan ... No usual mushy, mushy romance. This is not an everyday love story ... πŸ˜†

So finally we have got a monologue from Madam Khushi. So what I got from her monologue was -

1) She is utterly affected by the fact that she is perhaps spreading unhappiness in people's life now

2) She is not angry with Arnav

3) She is bothered with Arnav accusing her as guilty & then moving on

I understand the first point & so she is having trouble smiling but I don't understand what that has anything to do with accepting the Sari from Arnav. If I accept point two, I am not sure what point three refers too ' if she is not angry, she is not supposed to remember how Arnav accused her. I understand Khushi is not happy with her circumstances now because she has actually pronounced herself guilty for destroying Di's married life, making Mami unhappy & causing turbulence in her sister's married life. But why is she giving Arnav a hard time? Reminds me of Indrani Di's theory - she is running away from her own longing. The moment she said Arnav "you cannot buy my smile", all I could think of is Arnav reminding her of her Aukat all the time. This is it - Khushi is trying her ASR side when Arnav is trying his Khushi side. But has she forgotten about how Arnav needs her support too? She definitely is not like his family members that she will leave him alone assuming he is strong & has moved on! Bottom line is, Khushi is confused - torn between her nature to be the universal giver & her new found love. But why is she avoiding Arnav again? Ok, I am really confused here .. I will stop confusing you now too. Confused

Moving on to Arnav - for the first time I have nothing to advise him. πŸ˜ƒ He is on the right track. He is taking time and it will pay off. Man .. did I just love him today or what! His love, his anger, his frustration - everything was just so true to his character. NK summed him up perfectly today - he is fallen. The last 5 minutes was a reminder to him (& also to us) that his love story does not need NK's theoretical help. He has understood what he was doing wrong .. with them, only madness will work. 😊 I agree with Priya .. we demand now his side of their Mohabbat part of the story.

For the first time today, I have preferred the Bromance over Romance. Hats Off, Barun Sobti! I officially declare you the King of Chemistry ' if you are given a chance, I think you will floor us with your chemistry with Laxmi too. No joking.

I am happy with Payal's steps to finally being in action today. Firstly, she tried to talk to Akash about their problem. Secondly, she asked Khushi to butt out - that was so  needed for Khushi too. Thirdly, she has voiced that she is firstly Payal - not only Khushi's sister; so being shadowed by other's identity has finally started to bother her. I have no idea what problem Akash was referring too -' I wonder whether he knows it himself - but it has to be lack of understanding, from my Point of View. I am looking forward to a good track here - the rift between this two has a great potential to add dimension to the storyline.

We also have finally gotten into Anjali's mind today. Anjali reminded me of Rapunzel (& that reminded me of Barun's haircut - thanks to crooner ladies πŸ˜†) - with her hair being combed and her uttering of being "tangled". So she is now willing to descend from the top of her castle and see the world. I am happy she finally sought to know the truth. How can she believe Shyam could stoop so low - hasn't he always been the perfect husband? How can she not believe Arnav - hasn't he always been right & just? I do have issues with how she is being dealt with by her family. I hated the breakfast scene in the previous episode - why is she left alone to have her breakfast at room? If it is due to health issues, at least someone should be with her - Nani or Mamiji. Having food on your own & alone is one of the loneliest moment one can have. Now that her bubble has already burst, why does not Arnav go and tell her his part of the story, before it is too late?

Precap: Awhhh ' enough said! 😳

PS1: Why NK was surprised at hearing "Laad Governor"? He already knows it! πŸ˜›

PS2: Who else hated Akash for saying "Khushi"? 😑 Where did the "ji" go? She is your elder borther's wife for God's sake. His genes from his mom are getting alarmingly active .. I assume.

Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
awwwwwww thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for your detailed crooner.I loved the  episode, almost all of it.khuski and ASR  explosive.the way he is trying to woo her, almost pleading...awww,some redemption  I guess
, not to forget  Nanav and NK ,so adorable ,what timing !amazing.
i have to say i can't watch/understand any scene which don't have Khushi or arnav,strange but true.
soaringskies thumbnail

hello oll...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

just saw d new crooner post up...so grabbed my place...πŸ˜› will just share my thoughts on todays episode...rest d analysis and interpretation...will b done by other buddies around..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am luving dis show...arnav and khushi.together are awesome in every kind of scenes...and d next for me..comes to nanav nd nk...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they are cute togetherπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

din see d first part deir fight...or argument or whatever... WHAT-D...!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

payal-khushi scene was okay...appreciate the fact dat payal can speak up for herself...her life...!!! poor khushi...she just gets to listen from everybody around...nd she is so forgiving types...ready to help everybody around..without caring a bit about her life...!!!πŸ˜• feel bad for her coz she intends to make everyone happy around...and herself...??? she is happy if people around her are happy...!!!

okayy i luved d last scene... d great nanav singh raizada...nd nand kishore...!!! dey share awesome chemistry...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not even aakash and arnav share dis kind of chemistry...πŸ˜›

nk is amazing character...and is grabing eye balls even with demands of phan-gurls 4 arhi scenes...its commendable...!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  luved deir conversation...!!!

cv's it was d best way to sum up d whole journey...congrats 4 300 episode...!!! though my red saree-rain romance...is still an expectation...but i am loving each and every bit...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

luved d smile on arnav's face...seriously its..a thrilling nd a unique luv story...not d mushy-mushy types...dats why we oll luv it...!!

precap- chooo sweet...arnav u r adorable...mera dil aa gaya hai tum par...!!! 😳😳😳😳

priya would luv to read ur take when its up...!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dhkw - 11 years ago
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Priya Dii.. πŸ€—

Loved Crooner 1.3.. Great is the only word that comes to my mind whenever I read your Crooners... Loved everything you said and yet again you are bang on with your take.. Can you please copyright erverything you write.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

About the episode, what can I say?? I am loving everything they are showing.. Be it Arnav-Khushi or Arnav-NK... Except of course Akash's jerk behaviour.. but hey I can always fast forward if I don't want to see it right? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sorry can't write more. In office.. Work and Boss sitting on my head..   😑

I read all the write ups from page 1 to page 10.. You guys rock. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Farha and Ghandhari.. Congratualtions on being star of the day..⭐️  ⭐️ Farha I read your take on Monday's episode and seriously it was really heart touching... Ghandhari I had said it on CT, saying it again, I love the way you put up your write up with the combination of writing and giffs.. Love readig them.. 😳 πŸ˜³

Getting back to work. You guys have a great day ahead. Keep Crooning away.. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ishii99 - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice episode...congrats to the team on the 300th! Waiting for your crooner! TRP ne heart attack diya !

Arnav still in fultoo bibi manaofy mode helped on by NK -- he is actually consulting him now :-). Idea 4 of bibi manaofy routine fails too and Arnav is desperate!

Some insights into reasons for Khushi's behavior --is she finally asserting haq over husband in that she is finally asking someone to be her partner in her pain and bring a smile on her face -- this is indeed a volte face for the Khushi who always wants to put smiles on people's faces?

Payal asks Khushi to mind her own business -- hope Khushi does this going forward... Anjali still delusional -- has started questioning however (junior snake -- eech)...someone needs to sit her down and have a long hard talk with her -- but I guess she needs evidence ------ so look under the cradle - dammit ( Quoting Ragini-- the hand that rocks the cradle does not look under it:-))

And finally to an ASR/Arnav - desperate for a smile and acknowledgement from wifey ... retro mode ... and memories... loved the way he described their story -- but I hope that he introspects too and realizes how he has hurt her along the way ----------and there is true retribution!

But now on fultoo Arnav -- ASR has taken a back seat.. willing to do anything for wifey... Enjoy while it lasts!

Anything you want you got it!

Was searching for a good video and it suddenly hit me that I could go back to my old favorite Ray Orbison ---------------yes the video says it all! And he calls her baby:-)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 11 years ago
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations to the entire IPK team and to all of us for the 300th episode of our most favorite show. Such a cherished journey, may it continue till ages!! 😊

A pretty balanced crooner Priya! Loved it like always.. The episode had begun to fall short on my expectations from a 300th until the last few minutes happened! And there it was.. IPK ki kahani, ASR ki zubaani!! What a feeling.. yes the horror love story.. so close to our hearts!

ASR has been doing what not to please his darling wife and when his patience starts to wear thin, he demands attention, commands approval, cooperation! But he has a strong headed obstinate wife who herself is confused about what to do! She is just sure of one thing.. if there is agony, any confusion, bombard it all on her Arnav ji! Rest of the clan get all the due sweetness! So yes.. ASR is learning, Khushi is adjusting! But the wishes, they need to be voiced.. I wanna see you in a saree.. I want you to bring my smile back! Done!

Oh I love how you mentioned that ASR needs a friend too! And who could be better than NK! Such a sakha to Khushi, standing up when all looked haywire and morose! And now being the friend to Arnav, cheerful, light hearted, and most importantly fearless! I have always said he and Khushi are the only ones who have never been afraid of saying things to ASR's face, and thats why the friendship! Love the moments they share!! I hope it lasts Deba!

Anjali totally creeped me out when she said she wants a son like Shyam ji! Errrm Okhay! I think she realized how that sounded to Nani and how she was so confused about whether wanting a child like a father could be termed wrong.. it showed in the tears she shed in the very next moment! Oh what her life has become! Such an 'uljhan'! Its time to find the answers! Her musings reflect she is blaming Khushi, coz she checks the other two in the debacle triangle as 'cannot be wrong'!

Khushi steps across another boundary and gets duly reprimanded by Payal..! She wants Khushi to stop with any interference in her married life! Payal wants to step out of Khushi's shadows and let her know that she can handle her problems herself! Akash's reaction to Khushi's advice was a very real, natural one! His bitterness for Khushi is beginning to show! Its not just Payal! Its Khushi he is more angry with!
But boy, calm down!

The last few minutes were a treat for every viewer! Kuchh rishte.. ajeeb hi dor mein bandhe hote hain! And what a way to show it! The mighty Arnav Singh Raizada has fallen for the fiery Khushi Kumari Gupta and though it was a horror all along, he admits its the love story for him! Awww... the expressions! The nonchalance, the ease, the reminiscence, but most of all the love!! This indeed is our fairytale too!

PS: Agree with your subtext wholeheartedly! That part had me nodding most vigorously!!
PPS: I remember only too well how you were asking for the mohabbat part of the monologue and ho you said this is the right time for it!! I can only applaud you again at the brilliance and accuracy!
Edited by shwetachauhan - 11 years ago