Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MOON_L8NC

If Gautam is not getting screen space and that's why you are angry then why are you calling Abhigyan and Shaurya Freaks?The show is not based on only Gautam it has two more officers don't forget it.If you don't like the story or want to watch only Gautam not Abhigyan and Shaurya then it's your personal problem.Don't express your anger in this way,this is wrong.I don't like Gautam also but that does not mean that he is freak..Gautam is also a part of the show and when he gets more screenspace than others I have to watch it though I don't like him.If  you want to watch Shapath you have to watch what cvs are showing..not what you want to see.

True😊
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Some other actress should have been given Suhasini's role...

If Gautam is not getting screen space and that's why you are angry then why are you calling Abhigyan and Shaurya Freaks?The show is not based on only Gautam it has two more officers don't forget it.If you don't like the story or want to watch only Gautam not Abhigyan and Shaurya then it's your personal problem.Don't express your anger in this way,this is wrong.I don't like Gautam also but that does not mean that he is freak..Gautam is also a part of the show and when he gets more screenspace than others I have to watch it though I don't like him.If  you want to watch Shapath you have to watch what cvs are showing..not what you want to see.

Yes very true.
@Juniper_lee- And you don't forget that Gautam has got most importance in this show and mind your language plz and don't use such words for Abhigyan and Shaurya. Don't get jealous if they are showing Abhigyan's track and giving him importance after long time.
Namratha. thumbnail
Well said Mansi & Moon_LNC...😆
Shoub_tired thumbnail
If CVs want to give screen space to Gautam they will do it. There is no need to bash Abhigyan and Shaurya but if bashing Abhigyan and Shaurya is some people;s habit then what to do. May be they do not have anything to discuss about their own favourite hero.
Namratha. thumbnail
Oh...Such people are found everywhere..in each & every forum...
So just dont bother about them...😆

If CVs want to give screen space to Gautam they will do it. There is no need to bash Abhigyan and Shaurya but if bashing Abhigyan and Shaurya is some people;s habit then what to do. May be they do not have anything to discuss about their own favourite hero.

Yes right MOON, thats what we were discussing that day...People are doing time pass..Abhigyan's track is being shown and some Gautam fans will make fun of Abhigyan and Shaurya out of senseless jealousy. Because they are not getting to watch second Shikha🤣

Originally posted by: Namratha.

Oh...Such people are found everywhere..in each & every forum...
So just dont bother about them...😆

Yes right Namratha...World is fool of fools...You know🤣 and that is the problem that why is this world full of such people😆
Edited by Mansi. - 11 years ago
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Gautam fans think less about Gautam and more about Abhigyan's love story🤣 But what to do? Shikha vanished and Gautam is not getting any love story not even weird one, so jealousy is natural🤣 Leave them in their world of jealousy, Abhigyan fans will understand their poor condition.
Namratha. thumbnail
Leave it yaar...Fans of whoever may be...but we r members of Shapath forum..we're like a family...so lets go in one way...Unity is Strength...right??