Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nayikaPM thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: eroni

short... but nice!

I'm not usually one for cliches but there's a saying about good things and small packages... ๐Ÿ˜‰
WiseGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wait, what was this story about again? ๐Ÿ˜› Just kidding. Though I did have to go back and reread a couple chapters to remember what was going on. Hopefully she tells him she loves him too soon, but then again, Khushi Kumari Gupta koi kam nahin hai. She'll make him suffer in anticipation. And I'll enjoy every bit. 

Please continue soon!
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
WOAH this was an awesome update..
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update... I am happy that Khushi didn't say I love u so quickly,let Arnav pine some more for the confession from Khushi... Can't wait for the next part.
desilover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, crazy women in the correct description of khushi :L 
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res

oh nayika... i missed you, i seriously missed you! i've waiting for this update for sooo long. i am sooo glad that you're back! i can't expect any less of an update from you. you've always done such an excellent job to capture readers. we've never left disappointed. i know the plot is completely different from the show, but you've given justice to every character that's been shown. i loved how arnav stumbles when he realizes that he's in love... and how the infamous smirk is back on his face!! i loved the shy, ever blushing khushi... i loved this scene! and lastly, welcome back  homie!!!!! ;)
Edited by aycma98 - 11 years ago
jblueday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay! you are back๐Ÿ˜ƒ i thought you stopped writing this ff. i missed it so much. but after a long time we got only a very short update๐Ÿ˜ฒ thats not fair to us pleaseee update soon dear
๐Ÿ‘
segad thumbnail
glad that you are promising regular updates.  I am so relying on FFs to get thru the muck on the show.

Loved this update.  Been stalking your blog too.

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yayy ur back missed you awesome update khushi kissed him loved the update thanks for the pm
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it 
poor arnav cant get whats up with hhis girlfriend anyways loved it and thanks for the pm