Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chitsss

Everything they once said about their relationship will be proved false with separation!😭😭That too because of the witch!

they keep mouthing lofty dialogues in one episode & the opposite of that happens in the next... commonsense keeps eluding them...crying & looking like idiots is what they are good at  
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
everyone has been saying this since SINAL got married.. Sidhi, Kunal, Raj ,seema but Cvs have forgotten..
from the latest up date it is evident that divorce and separation are round the corner ...
strange on one hand she says that divorce and separation are going to happen and on other side she says that they will show what viewers want to see..
guess till now they have not understood that viewers dont want to see SINAL separation. they want to see them together leap or no leap...
plus one hand she says that  article is not true but what ever she said is what is written in the article.
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok so let me get this straight.
7 year leap where we see twin kids of SINAL. 
Divorce issue will take place in present case but if separation is temporary or permanent 😡; no idea. But viewers will get to see what we want. (we want quite a few things but for now no separation for SINAL, pre or post leap)
Vira will remain together no matter what, Oh how relieved I am I can't believe the most selfish character remains the luckiest of all👏

In short, "khaya piya khuch nahi, glass toda 12 ana".

So all these messages were just to screw with us and play with our emotins as they've been doing in the show. God please help me this time and enable all of us viewers to kick some A**
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't understand understand what she is trying to say. ???😕dont they understand what viers want to see? they wont show that? then why giving these false promises? And who cares about VIRA . They will be together,🤢 wowo just amazing , CRAP 
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#330066">Shehnaz there is no question divorce post leap...the divorce will be before the leap otherwise there is no point in taking a leap😕</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#330066">Siddhi will sign the papers & will leave town & have to see what kunal will do & what happens to the babies</font>

Yes u r right that no divorce aftr leap,it has to b b4 leap.
I better stop thinking ;-)
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she said, stay tune to find out if separation is temporary or permanent. I assume she means right now we can say SINAL are separated. 
Well lady if you want viewers to stay tuned, you people stay away as much possible from separation. They go on to show us most amazing, the best love story ever can be; and now possibility of divorce, and that due to witcha😡

God be my witness, shravan month is starting so I don't want to lose my temper in language, but...
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
jay.. i am with you .. i have ditto same feeling..
At the end of the day, after so many FB  updates , what do we get to know for sure, with utmost certainty  is what we are least interested in knowing VIRA will stay together..wow.. i am so relived to know that..
I understand that suspense needs to be maintained to keep viewers interested and they cannot tell us about future tracks so in that case why the hell they leaked the information about leap ,divorce etc.. should have kept that too under cover ..
dont they understand this half information is more dangerous than no information..
and if they have leaked this bit of important information than  isnt  it their moral responsibility as teh cerative head, as some one at a responsible position, some one who earns his/her bread and butter because of us. the audience   to give the correct information and tell us what we are dying to know..
 and top of it they say they are going to show what we want to see, well we didn't want to see the illogical pregnancy track, this naari-shaakti tarck , kunal in jail for more than a month etc..
esp SINAL separation is complete no to everyone.. is this that difficult to know or to understand,,and if they are aware and still means showing all this means they dont have anything to do with our emotions or value our feedback...
feel like blasting them...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for sharing all the information

okay so we know the following so far

Leap of 7yrs is happening
it will happen mid august or after august
sinal will have twins
div from one side will happen(most likely siddhi)
seperation can be temp or permanent
vira wil be together

i can understand all are upset but friends we still can make difference by msging the makers, they need to know what we want and what we dont want. lets not give up and put in all the effort we can

norzar
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SINAL_amulg

Guys I hv messaged Shreya Srivastava - one of the Ass. Creative head of BT in PNZKSK.

She hs confirmed tht leap is gonna take place in the near future & even they hv planned everything fr it.

I am attaching the screenshots fr the conversation which I hv made to her.

My Messages to Shreya Srivastava 

Shreya Srivastav Message to me

Further I Left a msg fr her as follows:

Shreya Srivastava answered me as follows:

These convrsations r made by me with her Facebook ID.

actually what s she trying to convey us will they be separated or not she had said in the first reply that separation s a mere rumour and in the second reply she had replied that lead pair's divorce wil be happening and had told that what we the viewers want to see will happening. but would we get only what they've planned. i started seeing this show for one n only sameer but now his role itself is sidelined and he's being shown once in two episodes that too for hardly 2 min. aur waise bhi if we decide to stop watching parichay and wait till track to turn positive hw will we get to know kuch promos ya news segments tho dikhayiye ne isme kya problem hain inn logon ko
      atlast they've decided to ruin parichay and make the viewers to make mad really feeling bad for sameer . they might hv told he's the lead but he's now used as same as kapil who s jus being shown in court hearings

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

thanks for sharing all the information

okay so we know the following so far

Leap of 7yrs is happening
it will happen mid august or after august
sinal will have twins
div from one side will happen(most likely siddhi)
seperation can be temp or permanent
vira wil be together

i can understand all are upset but friends we still can make difference by msging the makers, they need to know what we want and what we dont want. lets not give up and put in all the effort we can

norzar

That's the spirit norzar!!!👏