Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
1 Charpayi to dream the impossible dream 🤣..this one takes the cake!!! 

Excellent Hope 👏!!

I am all geared up for the Paisa Vasool moments in the show now 😆.
basskaro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

🤣 as I said b4, mohan ke dono haathon mein ab laddoo

🤣    too gud shamo,,,,u r the onli person who can predict wot the jappu n dappu wll be upto from nw on...all ur predictions hve cme true...do let us knw hw the future track will proceed...
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the rangmunch interview Kunal did not sound happy. He sounded as frustrated as we are with the current track. He said Mohan would have enjoyed the moment had there been no riddima. And he said nothing to pacify the outroar of the fans either. He said they is nothing to tell.

But he sounded upset.

It would have been better if they would have ended the show with its original flavour itself.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

🤣 as I said b4, mohan ke dono haathon mein ab laddoo

Shamil..aage kya hoga? Will Megha forgive Mohan? Now that you have really become the NBT Antaryami, please answer 😆
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Starting off with my "ton" - 

I am sorry NBT team, for being a party pooper... (and MS Word insists this word is "paratrooper" but bhavnao ko samjho!)

I am sorry NBT team, for being a party pooper... 

Reserved,  one line every day, after every episode that I shall hear  was paisa vasool... 😎
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1973anu

In the rangmunch interview Kunal did not sound happy. He sounded as frustrated as we are with the current track. He said Mohan would have enjoyed the moment had there been no riddima. And he said nothing to pacify the outroar of the fans either. He said they is nothing to tell.

But he sounded upset.

It would have been better if they would have ended the show with its original flavour itself.

Anu, so I'm not the only one who thot so...its too upset to see him giving that frustrating answer & even in the previous interview he wasn't so happy either.  And actually it's definitely not his job to pacify the audience who love to watch the craps...when they first fed the audience with such niche drama, nobody was interested in contributing for TRP's right?...so it's natural for the people who worked so hard to provide quality show onscreen, to easily get frustrated...right?