Users

Frequent Posters

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: enigma17

Thank you
That woman can drive a saint insane
What was the point in her stroking ASR's face today?
Can she not have a conversation with him without being tacky?
Does this somehow enchance her affection for him in anyone's eyes?
Urgggh
Odious woman!

Seriously the only sore thing in today's epi is WW touching ASR. Can't she complete a sentence without touching him?

Otherwise can't get over the epi.
enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Siri22

Seriously the only sore thing in today's epi is WW touching ASR. Can't she complete a sentence without touching him?

Otherwise can't get over the epi.

Indeed she is way to creepy
Brilliant episode otherwise
Proud of you all 👏...i think we have taken the bull by its horns and are slowly turning it in the right direction. What say ?😆
enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mahi122

Proud of you all 👏...i think we have taken the bull by its horns and are slowly turning it in the right direction. What say ?😆

Momentarily yes. The bull might yet snort, stampede and charge at the fence  or even thee and moi!!
Another thread for you to navigate through...
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey annie 🤗

What goes though GH's head??? 
Wait for it...
Perversion

Oh how the mighty have fallen...and fallen...and fallen...
Arnav did not impress me today. He did not amuse me. I did not feel the love at all. In fact I felt he was borderline abusing her. Such behavior...with all the grabbing and twisting the arm might have impressed me a year ago but not now. Because there is a big difference between a year ago and today. A year ago he didnt love her (well so he says...I truly doubt Arnav and Khushi love each other), so his behavior was atleast a little bit understandable. She wasnt his wife before. He emotionally tortured her...forced her to marry him because of a misunderstanding, but now there is no misunderstanding. So for him to act like this with Khushi is inexcusable. He says he loves her...is this how he shows his love. If Gauti seems to think bro-sis and husband-wife relationship are same then why is it that Arnav treats anjali like a pari and Khushi like a punching bag????
Anjali and Akash and mamiji and even payal are idiots as well. They annoy me to no end but not as much as Arnav. He just rubs me the wrong way. I mean after eveyrthing he had done to Khushi you would think he would be down on his knees. Remember zee news once gave us this song and said that arnav will repent the same way. She told us he will repent to no end. This is his repenting.. HA HA HA HA... If I was Khushi I would say go screw yourself or go screw your sister (take your pick ) and I would pack my bags and leave...not because of anjali as Khushi was going to do but I would leave because Arnav is a jackass, an undeserving ass. Thats what he is at the end of the day. No woman here can tell me he isnt. 
And yes I didnt miss his sentiment today. I know he was trying to cheer Khushi up but the only way he can cheer me up is if he gets his head out of his ass. Yes the scene on the stairs where he says you will come into my arms etc etc was kinda cute but it all gets overshadowed by the way he behaved moments ago in the room (he left bruises on her arm once again). The man should be ashamed of himself. 
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: enigma17

Momentarily yes. The bull might yet snort, stampede and charge at the fence  or even thee and moi!!
Another thread for you to navigate through...

You are right...I somehow get the feeling that the message has still not sunk in...the way Shyam's wife was touching Kushi's husband today...I mean...they will be back...DB is not giving up the fight to displace Kushi so easily...well neither are we giving up...
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi122

You are right...I somehow get the feeling that the message has still not sunk in...the way Shyam's wife was touching Kushi's husband today...I mean...they will be back...DB is not giving up the fight to displace Kushi so easily...well neither are we giving up...

That's the spirit!

Lets tie her hands behind her back!
listen guys... just read a post that confirmed news from the sets that sanaya is on leave for 4 days - do you think it is related to this whole drama - others being mean to her or her role being cut down ??