indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 1:

"It has been six month since she had rejected my love." Virat had thought himself, who was sitting in the dark in the room. When Viren had walked in the room and tap Virat on the shoulder "Virat my brother how long will hide away from life." Viren had smelt alcohol on Virat, Viren thought "Virat you have drunk  yourself away in the pass few months..." There was a minute of silence when Virat spoke "How can I go on with life when my love has gone away from my life for ever?" Viren reply "Is that my brother speaking who never gave up in life." Virat just got annoyed and said "Please bhai go away from here I don't talk to any one..." Viren felt bad but had no choice to walk out the room. Viren had come into the room, Viren always looked at thing positively but for the first time he gave up in life, one hand Maanvi was in hospital fighting for her life and there was just one name in her voice was "Partner", on the other hand  how Virat  had promise Maanvi that he will never meet her again. Viren thought to himself "It was sure that Maanvi and Virat could not live without each other, there was not a day where Maanvi did not miss Virat visa versa". 

Jeevika had brought into Virat room with the food, when she saw a few empty bottle of Vodka. When Virat shout "Tarun where is my bottle of Vodka.?" When Tarun had walked in say "Sorry Virat baba here your bottle." When Virat get angry and said "How many time have told before my bottle finish I want another one here." Then Virat tried pour himself another drink when Jeevika stop him "Enough Virat you had enough. No more?????" Virat just smiled and said "Bhabhi that funny you showing concern for me., When I need support to get Maanvi no one had supported me to get my love. Now everyone showing fake concern for me. Please bhabhi save it and leave." Jeevika felt bad and thought  "Virat how was always full of life, but now he has so much hatred toward life...It like he does not want know anything and he has loss everything...Viren ji was right once someone has loss against love they lost everything...I made a mistake 6 months ago but I will make things right no matter what I will convince Maanvi to expect Virat love as I can not see him like this any more..."
Edited by indian10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaarya53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice story...keep going n update soon !!!!!
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept, please
PM?
indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BrunoMars

Nice concept, please

PM?

Thank you I thought of the concept when Virat had spoke Jeevika yesterday when he told her that he will go away from Maanvi life if she reject his love in 7 days and never return...So I thought what would happen if that happen...
shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
tat was really good start dear...continue soon:)
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice concept please continue soon and pm please, what will come next
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start loved it please update soon and do pm me
mika17 thumbnail
Loved day start Plzzz continue soon n do pm me
pinky.padda thumbnail