17th July : My take : Cut the crap Cv's

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode had two moments that I loved. And both of them revolved around Rajat Kapur. Ram's conversation with Rajat about his belief on love. The conviction of him that even someone like Rajat's life would turn around on meeting a person like Priya. RK holding onto that love to lead his empty life and wishing his friend luck to see the same. My only fear is those dialogues shouldn't come back to bite him when he realizes Priya did the sacrifice bit. Well. Fingers crossed on that.
ST was fab in the last 3 mins. Loved how she gave it back to Rajat. I remembered the Zindagi ki choti choti khushiyan part. Cv's really do play based on the dialogues though. Till a few minutes back, there was a worried Priya who was scrambling to pay the rent and fretting about losing the bookstore. Things turned around quickly. But then she gave us the glimpse of the old Priya Sharma in SEason1. Loved to see that fiesty lady back. Felt so good.

Random Ramblings:

1) Note to Cv's. Haven't we been there, done that? Apeeksha Malhotra tried so hard to be portrayed as RK's ex girl friend. And here we go again in Season 2. Sowmya. Just that your messing with our heads attitude has stooped down to adding a married woman saying ILU to RK. Sorry. Not buying it.

2) Hit and misses - There is a fine line between thriller and comedy. You have crossed it finally. Forget the damn heartbeat racing or the familiar breeze. Rajat is screaming Ram, Ram inside the chotu sa bookstore. And we still have a hit and miss! Damn!! Priya does the whole inventory when she isn't selling books while they have an entire convo inside. Now where's the Iam-the-most-stupidest-cv-in-the-world Trophy?

3) How exactly did that books multiply while just before the Shirt Da button song he was left with one? Trust me iam the last person in the world who finds a blooper. And I saw that one inspite of my eyes hardly moving from the man in the pink shirt.

4) Oh no Shirt da button again!! Banging my head. Listen.. A suggestion. Let's change the show title song instead. I would get immune sometime.

5)Rajat Kapur today had a missed opportunity with acting. It was stone faced with both ST and RK. The voice is the only savior.

6) Question time please. How many days before the cast change their wardrobe? Somebody tell me.

7) Kush doesnt' like Ayesha. Damn well. That's her kiddo. LPK's mommy Anaconda confirmed.

8) When is the introduction of the extras or the ones sent to hell? I need to see some photos with garlands asap. Get on with the introductions already. We had 2 or 3 days of breakfast and we see one member of a day introduced. Sigh

9) If there is a time I wished dead come back alive from the grave, its every second that I get to see Ayesha and cringe. Niharika..Just walk back from the tombstone. Cv's.. I promise to never make fun of that magical track ever again.

10)Let's make this whole thing interesting. Bet on whether RK Priya meet at the hotel tomorrow.  Choose your team. Creativity or creative bankruptcy. Iam on the latter team.

I don't mind Cv's that we play the whole looking for Raya reunion part interesting and climb the mountain to reach the peak. Well.. That didn't work out the first time either. What pisses me off is we are in week 2 Season2 and I get to watch daily how ayesha is preparing herself for the party. Hit and misses can be logically done too. The viewers aren't stupid. Well.. Not really.. Because Iam still making a take after watching it with detachment. Neverthless. Its time to just gain our interest and not lose it. Don't build up the excitement so random and slow that nobody would be available to watch  the reunion.

P:S - If Anjaan is the writer of BALH, it should be some one random. Rem RK gave this book to PK in jail and she said that she had already read that book. Here PK cannot find the author's name or number, but RK was shown calling him in Season1 and providing his appreciation. Cv's. Time to smell the coffee
Edited by fosla - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Today me first..
Thanks for the take Angie ji...πŸ€—

I like the title u gave...very true one...πŸ˜‰
CUT THE CRAP CVs...πŸ˜†
Angie ji just change that name u have there...it was Apeksha Malhotra...

Pure stupidity n not at all logical stuff we are tolerating now...😑
In a real life case there was o way that Priya will not hear them...😲
And Ayesha the anaconda as u say...what wrong with her I wonder some times...😲
That new lady crap...same thing CVs are doing all over again..😲
1. Entry of kapur with 'u' was same as ram
2. They cross each other unknowingly several times before meeting..
3. Ram has a mystery girl in his life...

Another thing on my mind is shirt da button... seriously am pissed of with this song and the lyrics is in my head all the time...my sis has even started to tease me coz of this...stupid song😑

Samir had so many scenes today and i didnt like him in any of them...but am now curious to know his past after hearing ram...πŸ˜†

Precap was also another thing that didnot make me feel any good...
actually am very happy that I will not get to see tomorrow night's episode...so can come here see reactions that decide to watch or not.
Edited by dayabhi - 11 years ago
tugga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said Angie.

Guess this week along with asnine hits n misses it will be KNOW THE CHARACTERS week too.

Crap episodes...crappy detailing. Mumbai malls and stupid hitnmiss in bk store. Then that crappy dialogue of Soumya's with Ram. Very forced too. Unconvincing.

She could have been shown as Rishabh's wife who takes care of Ram kike her dad/elder bro.

Why make it so OTT. stupid uncreative cvs.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi angie 
may be i am the only one who liked da episode except ayesha's scene ...
ram is deffo angel who always support n helps his lady love...though his love lessons vil backfire him in future.peehu the little girl is so charming her appearance brings smile on my face n her frustration on pulling her cheeks ..mein public property hoon kya???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ST was damn good in gey gyaan avatar loved her attitude..
coming to the blow of da episode sowmya the mangalsutra brought heart attack to me omg n den dheere i gt convinced dat shez nt ram's wife but seriously y da hell cv's r torturing us with those dialogues...n ayesha THE IDIOT doing jalsa on ram's money πŸ€’ i just hope she vil be thrown out of KM one day

Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You are so right Angie, I mean first of all one more time that idiotic "Shirt da button" and I am going to πŸ˜‘😑😑 really I mean how much more we can tolerate that shitty song. Also about PK loved her so much today although such a disconnect in the scenes. Our old sherni was back and ST did an awesome job but somehow it was a complete misfit to her character in season2.

Although I am not at all getting the whole script, kutch  bhi dikhate hai yaar, RK the businessman giving books to people, buying books just like that, Rajat knows the owner , and not a single time he said Miss Sharma, to check whether she is in the store or not, PK was sitting so near , yet could not hear RK 's voice? really? I mean ye kya ho raha hai yaar. Do they think viewers are idiots?

I am not sure about the new entry at all, what's with ILU, I mean we all know she is Rishabh's wife and may be she is Anjaan and she helped Ram to recover and all that, but  ILU? really, and the whole phone call was a complete disconnect.no chemistry between them, totally OTT and fake.

Ayesha , can not stand her at all, her daily dose is not at all needed. its going to be really tough for us to tolerate this idiot this season.

Anyway loved Pihu today, she is really a main lead of season2, great find, love her so much, her voice is also very cute.. 

you are so right about Rajat, good voice but what's the point, he can not act at all, no match to ST RK or Pihu, today he missed the opportunity, that was a good scene, ST nailed it.

Also I really do not want them to meet tomorrow, it has to be something magical, I am ready to wait, just like the season one, that was so awesome I mean we remember their meetings and nok jhoks watch those episodes so many times, All the scenes used to be part of the story, they fitted so well .what is this.. where is the creativity gone? showing some illogical stupid scenes, dialogs. It is hard to believe this is the same story. not  for me, I treat this as a different show. The only part they did well is Pihu and her scenes. and yes ST and Rk are always awesome. but they really have to work hard on the script, there is so much disconnect in the scenes, script etc
I really hope CVs wake up and write some sensible story, before viewers again loose their interest. 

Thanks again for your awesome take.πŸ‘
Edited by fanraya - 11 years ago
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cvs are just stretching it bit and resulting in showing vrey illogical scenes to us... Now its time i think the should show RAYA coming face to face and progressing to their reunion... That would be better i think...Edited by kaparikh1 - 11 years ago
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: dayabhi

Today me first..
Thanks for the take Angie ji...

RES

Thanks Afu!! Anytime dear. Let me know your views too! Atleast hope you liked it better
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: tugga1

Well said Angie.

Guess this week along with asnine hits n misses it will be KNOW THE CHARACTERS week too.

Crap episodes...crappy detailing. Mumbai malls and stupid hitnmiss in bk store. Then that crappy dialogue of Soumya's with Ram. Very forced too. Unconvincing.

She could have been shown as Rishabh's wife who takes care of Ram kike her dad/elder bro.

Why make it so OTT. stupid uncreative cvs.

Neeru

I think the issue is they are trying to force the scenes. What they don't realize is things are loved SImple in this show. That was the USP. We don't need these multiple twists. All leading to nowhere.

They are tangling themselves in a web which is going in circles.
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey angie..

am laughin gto much to write sense.. 1st thing in the morning.. and i have a few more than 2 cents to add.. 
janardana thumbnail
Hey Angie..I loved your RAM Dom rambling more today...πŸ˜‰ 
Why create so much of confusion is beyond me..As I said yesterday, they are complicating the soap with so many characters and twists and unanswered question.. I hope Atleast the CV know the answers to the same...
Guess those dumbos want to show us that they can give us a dhamakedaar surprise about the characters in the KM... πŸ€’
I want the old P and R to be back soon.. I want Eva back...I hope the CV's decide to bring her back with " I was in a coma for the last 5 years" scenario.. I don't mind it.. But can't stand to see the anaconda.. Ah god!  She just puts me off! And all her new publicity gimmicks, interviews and too much " I" stuff... I wish we had another name for her... I don't  want to degrade and insult  the biggest snake in the world... 
I have not seen the episode, but I am sure R and ST and P jr would have done a fabulous job.. 
Crossing my fingers that the CV' s don't test our patience too much.. Week one was super.. But week 2 seems  to be very weak so far.. 

Edited by janardana - 11 years ago