Will u bring a tiger home as a pet? (CHECK!)

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
well i saw several articles that stated that Anjali trying to abort the baby might/her going in to depression be a way to force Arnav's hand to bring back Shyam to her.
And now here comes the TB spoiler that says Arnav will bring Shyam back!!

I am talking about this one: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3099454

so before the whole forum panics and starts the regular bashing, please read this!!

Would this actually happen?
I say NO!

it can't happen..

cz earlier until this kidnapping happened, all Shyam seemed to be was a man who cheated his wife (no1 except he and Shashi babuji knows about the attempted murders)

but the whole kidnapping and his attempts at both Khushi and Arnav's lives change the entire landscape..
and no matter what emotional blackmail Anjali uses on Arnav, it is NOT going to bring back Shyam to her as a husband..

cheating a spouse is not a crime that could be punished by law..as it is not a criminal offense, though it is a moral offense.. so if and when the spouse forgives, the marriage can continue..

but attempted murder is a criminal offense, and once arnav has seen how far shaym was ready to go, and how he doesn't care a damn about his sister there is no emotional blackmail anjali can use to make arnav bring the snake back cz he will then have to take a risk with Anjali's life!.. and there is no way he is taking that risk just to please her!

cz just imagine, ur child keeps crying, weeping, going on hunger strike, etc etc asking for a chance to keep a live tiger as a pet..will u allow it no matter what emotional blackmail that kid uses?...

so i think even these news people that even tend to muse about Arnav letting Shyam back in his sisters life is laugh worthy cz of its sheer absurdity!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail
I just hope Sasi Babua gets well soon and tells everyone about that Shyam. I dont think so Arnav will ever get Shyam back to Shantivan Edited by lazyleaves - 11 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

I just hope Sasi Babua gets well soon and tells everyone about that Shyam. I dont think so Arnav will ever get Shyam back to Shantivan

aaahh seriously he needs to get better!!
but i think they r keeping it so that it can be used as the fact that makes Anjali believe in Shyam's evil nature..
they have already started making progress during the last time they showed him!

n seriously why will Arnav ever forget that shyam tried to kill him n more importantly tried to kill khushi!!

...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with all your points. But shyam is an important character & we know that he has gone temporarily, CV's will get him back so may be arnav will get him back..I'm just saying it from CV's POV.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

I agree with all your points. But shyam is an important character & we know that he has gone temporarily, CV's will get him back so may be arnav will get him back..I'm just saying it from CV's POV.

they r definitely going to bring him back!! even i know that!! shyam is going to be in the serial till the day IPK ends!!

but he is never again coming back to RM as the damad of the house!! no way!!
being in the story and being back to the same position he had in the family before r 2 totally different thing!! that is all i am saying!
we may see Anjali n Shyam leaving together (which i doubt) but he is not going to again live in the same house as Arnav and Khushi..that is also i am pretty sure of!
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Im hoping not .. But i was watch IPK on HD while they were recaping all the kidnap stuff the voice over at the end said ..

Will Arnav Bring Shyam Back Home?  Keep watching to find out .. :\ Im hoping no .. But shyam will have to come back one way or another ..!!
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya me to waiting for shashi bua to get out of tat wheel chair...then he can give more details
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yaa sunara its since last oct our bauji is parlysed by jerk now really wants the recovery of him so then he can say to arnav that whatever his condition today b'coz of that moron
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u r right, ASR won't bring Shyam back...After her abortion attempt, when Anjali had asked ASR to bring her happiness (Shyam) back, he'd just looked at her & said I'm sorry...this indicates that he'll not bring Shyam back!!!!

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Your points are extremely valid. If your child cries to keep a live tiger as pet, would you let her have it? No... Of course not.

But then I'm a normal human being (Or so I believe)...

Does Arnav and Anjali's relationship seem normal to you? 

I'm telling you, if Anjali demands to have Shyam back, Arnav will get him back. 

Again, my discussion on survival instinct comes into play here.

Arnav needs two people to survive - Anjali and Khushi... But he has a sort of symbiotic relationship with Anjali. Anjali is dependent on him for financial and emotional security and Arnav is dependent on her for his mental security. 

Anjali on the other hand is also dependent on Shyam for social and mental security. Her status as a successful and happily married woman is essential to her self-respect and self-worth.

So if she creates a void in Arnav's life by withholding her attention and love... to the point of her existence, Arnav's survival instinct will kick in and he will move heaven and earth to keep his Di... That includes bringing Shyam back...

On the other hand, Anjali will kill two birds with one stone. Her self-worth is restored, her lovely happy cocoon is recreated and her position as no. 1 person in Arnav's life is restored. She will have successfully ousted her rival, Khushi from the position of power in Arnav's life.

I'm not saying that Anjali will do all these thinking all the steps... But survival instinct is instinctive. She may not deliberately calculate her move. But the instinct is very basic and natural. Subconscious will guide it for her...