Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rani

Well, I will go with my hubby, issi bahane there will be dinner and a movie afterwards πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

don't tell me bold bachchan again πŸ€” 

BTW, heard the news that y'day night in Denver 2 psychos started shooting in batman movie premier with batman masks...what is wrong with those guys πŸ˜•
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She is missing SS so very much that's why her poems are like that today, right Rush. nahin aisa kuch nahin, zindagi main aur bhi dard hain zalim πŸ€£

Anyways, bye have a great weekend and see you next week.

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamrish

@Rashmi, Bhavi and Suhani - Nice poems...πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Looks like i came in at good time to read nice ones...πŸ˜‰

@Ramya  : Yday Shobz and i could not motivate u to pen down some Titanic versions.. Hopefully after today's kamaal by 3 Deviya, u have a good opportunity to join their ranks of Friday night Kamaalgiri..πŸ˜›

Woh waqt apne ap suhana hota hain 
Jab mehfil mein ek parwana hota hain, πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rush2220

chalo mood acha karte hain and btw it's 'Rush'πŸ˜†

Hum ne bhi kissi se pyaar kiya tha Thoda nahi beshumar kiya tha Meri to zindagi hi badal gai jab us ne kaha Are pagal maine to MAZAK kiya tha

I really love this one Rush, great oneπŸ‘
bhavis thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

BTW, heard the news that y'day night in Denver 2 psychos started shooting in batman movie premier with batman masks...what is wrong with those guys πŸ˜•

Pakki baat - it is being the shooting week in north America
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamrish

My situation is well summarized above...πŸ˜›..
What's in ur world?? Guests, neighbourhood movies, jogging, power cuts etc..
Uff, iske beech main kaam bhee karo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waise, i will respond to ur PM's regarding the recipe i sent out either tonight or on the weekend..
Need to add some twist to whatever u told πŸ˜‰

friday was fine till i read the LU on EDT 

anyways am bored now u can send in ur twist now...it might cheer me up & wake my dead cells πŸ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail

Mustang Raniii

guess you better slow your mustang down πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

am going bonkers tonight πŸ˜‰

No slowing down today Ramya, 85 degree, am in my mustang with top down, fresh breeze caressing  my body and hair, am I crazy to slow it downπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
bhavis thumbnail

Well, I will go with my hubby, issi bahane there will be dinner and a movie afterwards πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Good girl enjoy the dateπŸ˜ƒ . Yaha to agar theek se mil le woh bhi date se kam nahi hotaπŸ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail

Are you crazy, Hindi movie on a date night😲? Anyways, I have had my quota of Hindi movies in theater for this year. 2 is more than enoughπŸ˜†

Will pick some light comedy. Didn't here about Batman fiasco in Denver. Here they were showing all 3 batman movies for the price of one in theaters, from 6PM to 3AM, last one being the newest oneπŸ˜›
bhavis thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Pakki baat - it is being the shooting week in north America

To answer to your question - these guys don't have enough physical activities to work out their muscles. They spent more times on social network and less with real people. They will not say hi to the next door neighbour and one word are anti -social element. It is a big social issue. Parents don't have time for their teenagers and then they join the gangs