Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Me and Shabz is there... Not missing Actully.. We talked Daily.. Discussions or Pm's ... So u r saying to Good Bye To me...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ok leaving.. i m late For Namaz ..And uper sa headache.. Take care..BYE[/QUOTE]

Neeme, please forgive me for my accidently inserted LOL emotion. I corrected it later, but I guess you quoted before my correction. I meant to insert hug emotion๐Ÿ˜ญ

Not saying bye to you, just didn't want you to be late for your Namaz๐Ÿ˜Š I always have fun talking to you๐Ÿค—
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shobhit18

Since, my brother Amrish is not here & to keep our EIC's interest alive in us...carrying on his baton of entertaining with a Lalu joke:

Laloo enters a shop and shouts, "Where's my free gift with this
oil?"
Shopkeeper: "Iske Saath koi Gift nahin hai, Lalooji"
Laloo : Ispe likha hai CHOLESTROL FREE "

OMG ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ too good
Shobhit18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Ramya aj tu Nidhi ka kaam kar rahi hain๐Ÿ˜‰

Bhavi, I want to DOUBLE-LIKE this comment of yours... ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Ramya: Yesterday your "LADY BHEEM' avatar was on full swing...
Hope, B.B hasn't lost her Jack Sparrow's avatar too for steering out famous TITANIC.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
rainbowgirl thumbnail

Ramya aj tu Nidhi ka kaam kar rahi hain๐Ÿ˜‰

Tweeting ho gaya...ab yahi hoon...par dusre threads pe bhatak rahi hoon ๐Ÿ˜‰
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Tweeting ho gaya...ab yahi hoon...par dusre threads pe bhatak rahi hoon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Apka yeh tweeter kuch kaam ata hain๐Ÿ˜•
rainbowgirl thumbnail

pata nahi par dil ko tasali zaroor mil rahi hai...agar zayada log tweet kare toh kuch asar hoga.koi karna hi nahi chahata 
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shobhit18

@Shobhit - Next time remember what was said in my presence and what wasn't before offering me MENTOS ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@bold: My comment was hardly related to presence or absence... as all it required was a bit of understanding of MUMBAI's local language... but then... P.Rs are one of a kind... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

As a result, forget about simple light... my brain's FLOOD-LIGHTS are now ON!! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

[/QUOTE]

Mai Hindi samajhati hoon wahi kafi hai na, don't understand mumbai ki language 

Good that you have your FLOOD LIGHTS on now, because of that you sunaoed such a good Laloo joke๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Me and Shabz is there... Not missing Actully.. We talked Daily.. Discussions or Pm's ... So u r saying to Good Bye To me...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ok leaving.. i m late For Namaz ..And uper sa headache.. Take care..BYE

Neeme, please forgive me for my accidently inserted LOL emotion. I corrected it later, but I guess you quoted before my correction. I meant to insert hug emotion๐Ÿ˜ญ

Not saying bye to you, just didn't want you to be late for your Namaz๐Ÿ˜Š I always have fun talking to you๐Ÿค—
Today i don't have Much time To tease u๐Ÿ˜‰ nae Tu acha sa Tang karti tuja...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† oh Bad luck mineOuch๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and Gud Luck urs๐Ÿ˜†... I m not angry yar... How can I..Is it possible?? Why u r thinking like that ..just bcz of Smily ..No re..i m cool Person..Not going to be angry with u or from anyome So easily๐Ÿ˜‰...Don't worry.. just Chill๐Ÿค—.. Now Finally gud Bye...

Sorry all i m leaving So early...I aur gae ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Could not talk with u all... take care All.BYE
Shobhit18 thumbnail

Bhavi, Twitter is indeed more fun to use than Facebook.. 
Its one hell of a platform for geeks to share links & ideas.. ๐Ÿ˜›
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Today i don't have Much time To tease u๐Ÿ˜‰ nae Tu acha sa Tang karti tuja...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† oh Bad luck mine๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and Gud Luck urs๐Ÿ˜†... I m not angry yar... How can I..Is it possible?? Why u r thinking like that ..just bcz of Smily ..No re..i m cool Person..Not going to be angry with u or from anyome So easily๐Ÿ˜‰...Don't worry.. just Chill๐Ÿค—.. Now Finally gud Bye...

Sorry all i m leaving So early...I aur gae ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Could not talk with u all... take care All.BYE

Oh Neeme, you are a sweetheart๐Ÿค—. Hope your headache goes away soon. Hope to talk to you more next time. BYE, have a good night๐Ÿค—