Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine99

no there was  child bride's divorce with the plight of the heroine well expressed in sadness mode...

We had Anji...expressing her sadness 😆...Were people hesitant to see Anji unhappy and depressed...

Whatever it is...will have to wait and see ...on the TRP next week...

BV took our audience ...their TRP is 4.3😭.
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chani123

Lovely post tants... 👏👏

Beautiful description of the first 3 min... Arnav's comparison to an egg... Awesome..👏👏

Kops,

Thanxx Love 😃
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

maybe such slow down in pace .. while i thot it was required ... maybe Raman's pointers .. Romance is the need of the hour .. we dint get it .. ( but again the rumors all led one to believe we will get it so it shud have had people tune in .. & this week TRP should've dropped) 

Maybe the biggest cause could be that people think the track is Di Ki Saut .. they r rejecting it .. dont know .. nobody ever knows .. - i don't think so Ruby. For a lot of people, the reaction has been that Anjali is being neglected and that's about it..

hence the pH was withholding all the Ques .. probably .. now they can shift it around .. see the general perception after anjali tries to abort was that Khushi will leave ... separating of leads was an indicator ... a week after the leads met after 45 days .. will probably put off people ..

I was put off myself .. with the idea of separation .. hence never replied to ne 1 .. on that .. but i preferred to wait & watch .. also have to write so i watched the episodes .. now for regular public this may not be the case ...

The other BIG thing is NO VILLAIN for more than a week  .. if u remember i said i expected Shyam to be back by ME ... some sort of entry .. with this time some sort of skirmish between him & ASR .. that too dint happen .. for audience 2 slaps may not be enuf .. - Villian could be the reason but it should not cause such a huge drop!!! a 1.4 drop is unheard of!😲

I am guessing with all the above .. i doubt many at PH will also have clue .. the drop is BIG one .. unheard of a main line soap dropping in a week to this level ... 

We should wait & watch .. i am listing all reasons above .. as these were the pointers in last week .,. the changes that happened 
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

I have nothing to say yaar .. what i listed above are pointers to what all changed this week ... NO personal view .. 

IF the TRP hgas dropped to all time LOW .. of 2.0 .. then it is rejection of whole TRACK .. u have regulars who have left the SHOW .,. THIS WEEK .. WHICH IS THE BIGGEST SHOCK .. since for regulars there was a lot of masala thru the week ... 

What is really sad is that if this is TRUE then it puts a dampener to all the celebrations planned today ... what a BAD day for the TRP to come out

[/QUOTE]

Even i am pretty shocked..they need to bring in the romance bit...otherwise, this is just going to keep going down!!

The mood is definitely going to be somber during the celebrations! Also, i have a gut feeling that there might have a been a mistake...

We'll wait for you to get the true numbers...
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chitmanas

Could it also be because we don't knwo about Anjali's background and what makes her that way and when she tried to abort the baby, people didn't like it? This is a very sensitive subject and on top of that viewers may feel she'll also be responsible for anotehr split between Arshi

Kya pata lucky .. now look we are 10 - 15 of us here in this forum right now .. we will all have different takes .. on what we dint consider as good .. or the reason people rejected .. 
but like i said pahle nos. confirm Kar lets hai .. then lets crack our skulls .. 
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
BV's TRP was high last week as well! but it did not bring down IPK's TRP this much!
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok still stuck with TRP's
comeon guys i never understand the funda behind the TRP,why break our head and spoil our mood for something which is not in our control,just bunk it and do what we all r Good at,😉 speculating,discussing,debatin,nok jhok loads of gupshup🤗
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Kops,

Thanxx Love 😃

It's difficult to catch hold of u.. I sleep by the time u log in... 😭
Thanks for keeping the redux up and about...🤗
..mrinalini.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: redwine1

Kya pata lucky .. now look we are 10 - 15 of us here in this forum right now .. we will all have different takes .. on what we dint consider as good .. or the reason people rejected .. 
but like i said pahle nos. confirm Kar lets hai .. then lets crack our skulls .. 

Okay..someone in the trp thread is saying again and again that her friend works in media and she is saying that it's 3 and not 2!!
sunshine99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppanache

BV's TRP was high last week as well! but it did not bring down IPK's TRP this much!

Shree  i am hoping it's a typo.. fingers crossed...
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
if god forbid this is the trp.. the di ki sauth storyline i  think is dead. SP wil kill it.. they only care abt trp... 3.4 to 2.0. 

the lead missing did not do this much damage.. what ever they negotiated with dalijeet they better say sorry 

anjali needs to go back to her deluded self and shyam need to come back to hold up her delusions while plotting against arhi and arhi need to romance hell out of each other. go back to the old formula .