Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
he loves sahiba but not more than London...London is his first love nothing is important than that
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Seeing his craze for London, going abroad is more important for him than his love.. that's what the whole story actually is about for now.

Of course..,He will run away...,But he is doing all that so that his dreams can be fullfilled...,but running away from his marriage is kinda crazy...,It's like he don't really love sahiba the way she loves him...

Poor Sahiba..,and there is Daljeet who love sahiba dearly..

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
If his dreams to go to london was so important, why has he decided to get married and run away when the marriage is fixed and to be taken place soon? Even then Sahiba still loves him and goes looking for him 😕
SparklesDB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The guy's dream is very important to him so guess he wants to fulfil it .. bt in that case i guess thats why he lost his love (if he loved her)
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Amanda_18

Of course..,He will run away...,But he is doing all that so that his dreams can be fullfilled...,but running away from his marriage is kinda crazy...,It's like he don't really love sahiba the way she loves him...

Poor Sahiba..,and there is Daljeet who love sahiba dearly..

I agree completely with you.
London is still here though after he get married to Saheeba.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

If his dreams to go to london was so important, why has he decided to get married and run away when the marriage is fixed and to be taken place soon? Even then Sahiba still loves him and goes looking for him 😕

as I said Ranveer is running away though London is his first wish or love why not getting married and then leave.
--faroo-- thumbnail
he is surely in love with sahiba but his dream r more important then sahiba he wants sahiba but more then her he wants to fulfill hi dreams :)
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
fter he runs away..i think...Sahiba will b sad, but will not misunderstand him i guess
thats y acc to promoshe went with Daljeet to search him..

they introduced it us as Sahiba-Ranveer love story😕

& romantic bg tune for Daljeet-Sahiba❤️
chanda925 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think that Ranveer has a to do list and it probably goes like this (priority wise):

1) Go to London
2) Marry Saibha

And if he is getting both the opportunities at the same time then #1 will win over #2 cause he most likely believes that he can marry Saibha any time he wants but going to London is a one time opportunity thus abandoning Saibha.