Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
mai Arjuhi night ki subah nai chahti
hahaha update fast be4 6:00 p.m
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally read it...
Awesum updatee..loved atjuhis convo in the end...

Updatee soon :)
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

happy birthday appu and ish :)

Part 21

Arohi is looking absoulately stunning in her princess pink sari , everybody is looking her with aweee style . she remind arjun told her that she is looking beautiful in simple so she did not wore too much jewellery or make up . her heart racing fast to catch arjun 's one glimpase , but he is no where . even baraat reached the simmi place but arjun is no where , arohi tried to call his cell lots of time but his mobile is switch off , arohi asked rudra and he replied" I don't know I didn't look him from afternoon ". Now arohi's heart racing fast , shefali and archie caught some tension on  her face , when they got to know about arjun archie said" may be he stuck in some work ". And arohi with tense" but today his brother marriage and all office staff is here archie ". She about to go but riya scream her name . arohi first get shock when riya called her but after their confession now she had no more fear from riya , she walk and stand front of him. riya with smile " hi arohi I am sorry yesterday we don't talk properly and u were busy in work ". And arohi with smile " even I am sorry I don't talk wit properly ". Riya noticed some tension on her face and asked " what happen ? you look tensed ?" arohi with fake smile " no actually I was tired cuz of work ". When they both talked one old man like 70 years old man walk with rudra . rudra called arohi " come here beta I want to meet you with someone ". Arohi excuse and went their . and rudra said " meet mr. prem malhotra ,our old employee from usa ,he and his family settled in usa ,and his apartment is also in arjun bulding ". Arohi gritted his legs and he give her blessings" to tum ho arohi ". And arohi with shocking eyes looked him. uncle with smile " itna shock hone ki jarurat nahi ,tumhe har koi janta he , jab usa aaogi to pata chalega ". Arohi is now surprise more hat without met her how everybody knew about her . kumud called rudra and rudra excuse them . arohi said prem uncle to sit on the couch with guest . arohi about to go but she stopped and turn back and asked " agar aapko bura na mane to kya aap bataoge ki aap muje kese jante ho , mat lab me to kabhi usa aayi hi nahi ". Uncle smile and said " yaha aao aor betho ". Arohi follow and sit with him. uncle said "bilkul wesi ho jesa arjun kehta tha ". Arohi with shock " kya arjun". And uncle said " ha arjun ne bataya , me aor meri family second floor pe rehte he , par arjun ki family ko hum bahot pehle se jante he , ab mera beta bhi arjun ki firm me kam karta he , jab weekends hote the to arjun humari family ke sath time spend karta tha , bahot pyar karta he tumse , uski har bat me tum hoti thi beta ". Arohi 's heart inch to listen all this . tumahi pasand ,napasand sab bate karta tha , tumhe khane me kya pasand he , tumhe konsi films dekhni achhi lagti he , tumhe beach pe jana pasand he , har Sunday akele hi beach pe chala jata tha ,kehta tha arohi hi bhi jati hogi kyunki use bahot pasand he , bahot sari bate he batane ko to ". Arohi's eyes wet with thot of arjun and also flash anger on her face " agar itna hi pyar tha to chod ke kyun gaye , aane do ". With the every passing moment her heart racing fast . even marriage also over and everybody busy to give blessing couple and enjoying party and feast after marriage .

Suddenly arohi's legs freeze to see her father from far . even rudra and kumud also get shocked to see her father after 3 years . sudhir is friend of rudra but rudra stopped to talk with him after what he did with arohi . arohi don't believe that her father stood front of her . she thot its dream . sudhir come and give blessing to rohan and simmi . arohi look her father with shock . sudhir met rudra and kumud too. Arohi;s eyes wet cuz sudhir met everyone except her and after 3 years . she about to run cuz she had enough this ignorance and hate . she has no more energy to bear . but sudhir scream her name . first she thot its her imagination but when sudhir said " ruk jao beta ". Her legs glued to the land . her father called her beta . was she dreaming ? she turn and look him. guests are busy in party . arohi walk slowly to him. sudhir again with wet eyes " kya apne papa se bat nahi karogi ". Arohi's heart racing fast with pain . yeah she want to talk with him , she want to fight with him , why he don'tcall her why ??? she come to close and rested her hand to her father chest . tears rolling on her face and she asked with trembling voice " kyaaa kaha aapne abhi " and sudhir cupped her daughter face with love and thot how much he ignored this innocent child from last years . she always looked him with love but he never give anything to you except hate ". Sudhir with cupping her face " yahi ki apne papa se bat nahi karogi ". Arohi close her eyes with pain and with puppy face " nahi karni ,kabhi nahi baat dad ,I hate you dad ". and sudhir kiss her forhead with all love . she broke in pain and hug her dad and cry in burst " kyun dad , why didn't you come to me , kya me itni buri hu , bataiye na dad ". Sudhir with patted her back " nahi beta bura to me hu jo yahi nahi samaj paya ki jise me amrit ki mot ka jimmedar samaj raha thaw o to uski hi parchayi thi , wo to uske pyar ki nishani thi ,tumhari mom ne muje akela nahi choda balki apni pyar ki nishani tumhare rup me chod ke gayi , aor jis beti ko palko pe bithake rakhna chahiye tha use humesha nafrat ki ". Arohi look her father with shock . sudhir with pain" muje maaf kar de beta , mujse bahot badi galti ho gayi , jo gujar gaya use to me wapas nahi la sakta par ab jo he use khona bhi nahi chahta ". Arohi hold his father hand and said " nahi dad ". And sudhir said " maak kar de beta , agar aaj muje arjun ne nahi samjaya hota kit um kya ho meri jindgi me to sayad me apni aakhri saas tak aese hi rehta ". Arohi looked him with shock and think " so its arjun who bring her father to her , ab aor kya kuch karoge arjun mere liye ". Arohi hug her father with love . rudra come and said " sudhir bhul jao jo kuch hua ". And sudhir said " wohi koshish kar raha hu , ".

Arohi is happy cuz today she get everything , today she complete . but still arjun is not there . her eyes now searching him with anger . "where the hell he disappear ". And her eyes freezed when she look arjun who talk with some business associate like nothing happen . aafter arohi leaving for beauty parlor arjun went Chandigarh in his private chopper to meet sudhir , first sudhir don't speak but arjun succedd to convience him that she is not his bad fate but she the last sign of his wife , somehow he is ingnoring his wife love from years . sudhir realise arjun is right and broke in pain . he asked " will she forgive him ?" and arjun said " she is born with pure heart , she will forgive him surre ". When sudhir talk with arohi arjun heart pinch to see arohi in burst , some how he is not strong enough to see her tears so he left and start to talk with his business assciates . his heart is also with arohi but he don't want to see her in cry , he just want to remind her smile angelic face ,

Arohi walk toward him and clear her throat . arjun turn his face and look her . she look beautiful in prince pink saree . arjun excuse and asked her like nothing happen " yeah arohi ". Arohi glare him with anger . first she anger cuz "ek puri duniya janti he usko chodke ki arjun usse pyar karta tha ,aor to aor wo usa wale uncle bhi jante he and here wo kuch nahi janti thi , puri jahan ki duniya ko bata sakte the par use nahi ". Arohi with fake anger " kaha the tum ? me kabse tumhe dhundh rahi thi ". And arjun lie " wo me busy tha " arohi 's anger flash clear on her face " again lie , agar uske dad ko manane gaye the to bata ke to ja sakte the , kitni fikar ho rahi thi use ".

Arju with confue" arohi kya hua , kaha khoyi ho ". Arohi look him and asked " par betake to ja sakte the na , kitni fikar ho rahi thi mu'.and she stopped and said I mean mom and dad ko ". Arjun smile that how she try to hide her concern . arjun with smirk " achha to mom and dad ko fikar ho rahi thi , koi bat nahi me unse bat kar leta hu ". Arohi with open eyes " mere kehna ka matlab he sabko ". And arjun come close and whisper in her ear " aor kon arohi ". Arohi felt shiver but suddenly she realise her anger with jerk " huh jay , archie , shefali sabko ". And arjun laugh . arohi walk with anger . arjun stop to laugh and stalked her ( just the way arjun stalk arohi in kmh1 after purvi sangeet ) are meri bat to suno arohi . arohi turn and twirl her face " dekho muje tumse koi bat nahi karni , . and she start to walk again . arjun caught her wrist and grab her . arohi smile but again with fake anger " dekho arjun muje bahot kam he aor wese bhi muje juth bolne wale log pasand nahi ". Arjun with shock " mene kya juth bola ". And arohi with anger " wo to aap hi jano , muje kya pata ". And she push him back and start to walk . arjun again stalk and asked " are meri bat to suno ". And arohi stop and asked " ha bolo , bata ke nahi ja sakte the Chandigarh ". And arjun shocked , so finally she knew . and arjun grabb her and ccupp her face " agar bata ke jata to is chere pe jo hasi he wo kese dekh pata ". Arohi heart start to melt but she again push him and said " aor bhi juth bola he , ". Arjun with irritate " ab kya ". And arohi said " muje prem uncle ne bataya ". Arjun with shock " kya wo aaye he ". And arohi with wet eyes " ha wo aaye he aor unhone muje wo bataya jo muje chodke puri duniya ko pata he ". Arjun with confuse" kya ". And arohi come close and ask " wohi ki tum mujse payr nahi karte aor muje tumne jara sa bhi yaad nahi kiya usa ". Arjun with shock and grabb her and said " nahi arohi ye juth he , tumse galti ho gayi sunne me , me sach me abhot pyar karta hu tumse " arohi with anger " nahi manti me ", rjun again with tnese" nahi arohi me sach keh raha hu , har pal tumhe yaad kiya bas moka nahi mil , and he cupp her face and look her eyes in with love and pain " bahot pyar karta hu arohi apne ap se bhi jyada , muje khud bhi nahi pata ki kitna ". Arohi with that step back " to fir 3 saal barbad kyun kiye , agar aaj uncle ne bataya na hota to muje kese pata chalta kit um wo sab karte the jo muje pasand tha "

Now arjun know tht she want to assure from him. and  wit that arohi say " ab me tumse bat nahi karungi " and she walk away . of course she is angry .

In the all party arjun try to talk with her but she ignore him . now arjun become restless with arohi's behaviour . even she deny to back home with him in his car . arjun wants to say her lots of and talk lots of , he wants to show her how much he loved her but how . when they ntred in home arjun trine to talk again but again deny and left away . now arjun is restless and sad with her behaviour . when all guest left arjun eyes try to search her but she is no where . his heart pinch and eyes wet with pain .he bear anything but not her silence , its always killed his inside . he wants to talk with her now .

Arjun enter in the room n look arohi who put her clothes in wardrobe
After come back arjun try to talk with her but somehow she ignore him n tht pinch him badly . Here arohi was angry cuz he never say one time about his love . If today tht uncle not came then she will never get about his feelings . Why oh why arjun ??? Arjun lock the door n step forward to her . She turn to heared foot step n freeze to see arjun . She look pain , in his eyes , for d moment she forget tht she angry to her husband but she remind n change her gaze in anger n pain . Arjun whisper her name in slow " arohi", she feel love , care in his voice . She want to speak n reply but she pretend tht she is busy , here the room where earlier they both talked n fought lots of time , arjun missed her in 3 years , he missed her smile , non stop talk . He step back but suddenly silence of room killed him n arohi s ignorance making crazy him , he again whisper " arohi " n this time he grabb her to him n pinned with the wall , she shocked from his sudden action , he cupped her face n with wet eyes he whisper " arohi listen to me " .teras rolling from her eyes , both look each other eyes , arjun wipe her tears with his thumb , when her thumb touch to her skin , she felt shiver in her body , she rested her head to the wall n closed her eyes with pain :(
, arjun go closer to her , she felt his warm breath on her cheeks , he rubbed her cheeks with his face n whisper with long breath " I missed you so much arohi , I know u were angry to me , you have right but trust me in last 2 years i couldn't sleep without u , I missed your talk , I missed your smile , I missed everything . Arohi look him , he saying everything right , she wants to believe but her anger stop her n she with pain " no you r lying , I know you don't love me " ,n teras start to rolling , arjun realise her pain n before she said anything he pressed his lips on her , she was shocked but when his lips met with her , she forget everything , from how long she wants to hold him , his lips start to playing with her n slowly she responding him , his lips press her lips to open where their tounge met , she open her mouth little n he again start to kiss her lips , she sigh with pleasure , his one hand cupp her face n one moving to her back , all years of passion increase, she breathed fastly , arjun realise her breathing fast , he parted so she can breath , he pull her again n buried his face to her neck n whisper " take me to your arm , I need you arohi " , his honest confession forcing her to forget him , she knew he loves her more than anything , he is hers now , she hug him tightly n press herself in him with full of love n like never want to leave him , her hard grip to his body realising him tht the way he missed her , she also missed him , He up her face to look in his eyes but when she part, her pallu of sari little fall from her shoulder , she hesitate n embrace little , before she never stuck in this type of situation , she turn immediately n pinned her bare body with wall , arjun go little closer n wipe her hair from back , she sigh when cold hand touch her necked back , he heared her sigh n bent little to kiss her back , she felt his lips tickling her back n her body trembling with new pleasure n touch now she hold her neck with her hand cuz its unbearable for her to his touch n with that her Half slip pallu fall on the floor , arjun wrapp his hand to her waist n turn over her , she can't control her self n again rested her body with wall , arjun kissed her earbole n bite little , she sigh n her mouth go dry , she wish per " arjunnn " arjun 's lips moving her ear to her neck n kiss her n reply " hmmm " , she clench his shirt n pulled him more close , his hands hold her from her waist, he cupped her face n whisper " open your eyes arohi ", she open slowly but when eyes met with him , her face turn red with shy , she push back him slowly n try to run but he caught her wrist n scoop her in his arms , she buried her face to his shoulder with shy , he lay her on bed gently n bent down little to see her but she shy n turn over n lay with the support of her stomach , arjun's hand moving slowly to her back , she clench the pillow with sigh , arjun kiss her back and again left his wet kisses their , she rubbing her feet with the sheet cuz his kiss are unbearable for her , her eyes little open in wide when she felt his hand on her blouse button , she felt her button open one by one n  his kiss with every open button with her blouse , she shy little n turn over to him n buried her bare body with his body , arjun 's hand slowly ripped off her blouse from her shoulder n give a kiss to her shoulder , she is now in her black lacy bra , she felt embrace so she said " switch off the light please " , he understand her embracing n he turn off the light but the moonlight from window n dim light of room giving a most beautiful view to arjun , her hands start to grabb his t- shirt , he help her to pull off his t- shirt , he again kiss her lips n this time with more passion , her dry mouth start to melting inside , his hands moving to her back n start unhook her bra , she moanned in his kisses , his legs moving up n down on her Knees to thigh n again to feet , when she realise to unbearable his sweet torture she whispered " please arjun " n pulled his shoulder to her close , he look her n said " r u sure ",and arohi lowered her eyes with admit , she don't reply but pull him more close , he kissed her all time , n she sigh with his every stroke , it's new feelings for her with her husband , she demanding more with every stroke , he loves her like never wants to live , now there is no more part , it's a time for reunion for two heart , two body n two souls , her nails dig to his back tightly n he left love bite to her neck , both breathed fastly n joy of bliss appear on their faces , tears rolling from her eyes of joy , he buried his face to her neck n she felt his weight on her body , he whisper in her neck " I love u arohi " n she reply " I love u too " .rest of the night they slip in each other arms with cuddling each other , after so long they both sleep peacefully cuz now they know tht they are to gather .

Edited by cooljaya11 - 11 years ago
KinjalK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsm blossom...
read all the parts and just an awesome story jayu...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

KinjalK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehe mai tere piche piche..:P
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg yeh toh khatam ho gaya
dunno kitni baad padh liya:
both talked i first thought bath talk hahaha
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no word! TOO MUCH HAPPY ! !πŸ˜ƒ
finally...arjun n arohi SR πŸ˜³.JUST awesome β˜ΊοΈ;
acha hai arohi ki dad ko vo aro ki important samjma agai a all bez of arjun. 

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww jaya di.. Thanku so much fr d wsh n spl thanks fr d update..
Frst,i dint expect such a quick update .. Hehe btw loved ds update..
Fynaly arjuhi united huh in every sense yiihhaa :D
Glad to c arjun fulffilling each n every desire f arohi..n fulfiling her foremst desire...
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey partner ...
U know i m sooo soo happy with this update and u know the reason na...;-))
Finally u put that part, i wanted to see n God, uncle ki curiousity v khatam howi...
Arohi was sooo adorable...
Gald thay sudhir accepted her...n all thanks to arjun
arjun aru fyt was sooo cute
N partner...ye arjun officially mera hai ok janab..:p
Hayeee...dreamy
Wari jaoon is arjun ki care pe...

And appu, happy birthday once again baby...
Hope u had a blasting day...haina...

Luv u jaya
Muwahh
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cool_SK

Hey partner ...
U know i m sooo soo happy with this update and u know the reason na...;-))
Finally u put that part, i wanted to see n God, uncle ki curiousity v khatam howi...
Arohi was sooo adorable...
Gald thay sudhir accepted her...n all thanks to arjun
arjun aru fyt was sooo cute
N partner...ye arjun officially mera hai ok janab..:p
Hayeee...dreamy
Wari jaoon is arjun ki care pe...

And appu, happy birthday once again baby...
Hope u had a blasting day...haina...

Luv u jaya
Muwahh

Ok ye Arjun tumhe Diya
But btoomh wala mera ok