Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Angie, Totally agree with your take on the way Priya's emotions were portrayed. Just awesome. All moms can relate to it quite well. Thoda zyada hua kyunki Pihu hi ab Priya ki zindagi hai.

Ram's radar is not working and so is Priya's to feel each other's presence. I mean, it will work but within certain yards and when CVs want to. 

Krishna ji being back Ram's life. I just loved it. Someone in the family who he can bank on to share his feelings knowing how much she sacrificed for him all these years. I'm sure she is the one who can truly understand his pain and love for Priya as she was the one in Priya's words who helped her identify her love towards Ram. Just love the feeling of she being with Ram. A mother, that too one who knows her son's love for her dil and vice versa in and out. Really waiting for an FB of Ram meeting his mother. 

Ram identifying Pihu as his mini-self.  So cute. And him telling his mom on how can parents can be careless. Arre Ram! you have to be a mother to know how things can go wrong. That's a typical dad statement 😊 And you are right, Ram will be RB in waiting. After just one meeting, he cant forget Pihu. The man who was not so comfortable with kids is now bonding with them so easily.

Ayesha is back. Did you check my theory (in an earlier response) that somewhere Ram feels he is responsible for the mess(of trusting Sid and asking him to keep helping Ayesha etc)and takes care of the kid. He sure is single. That's the saving grace so far. 

Ayesha's case mystery seems to revolve around that. Iam hoping he hasn't married to save her but just the name or even better RIshabh marrying Ayesha. 
I can't take Ram's laugh. His smile itself shows a lot of pain. And his laughter is even sadder.

Y'day's episode just proved that.So true.. This man is so good that even his laughter and smile can portrya the pain!👏
And the moment I was waiting for came in the precap. I was wondering how does Ram remember Priya, take her name. So far he didn't but his pining was written all over the face. Today we saw that he remembers her as an embodiment of love, his love. He is sad and doesn't care for health and even life. But positive to the core on love. This man has become stronger that way. Again it's Priya's and Krishna ji's effect too. Gives us lot of hope. 
I don't know if it speaks more about the effect of Priya on him or Krishnaji. I think it shows the heart of a man which was always golden. He was wary of love but when he found it, he cherished it and truly held it closer to his heart. Everytime he shows pain for Priya, it just aches me to see him pining for someone who is deliberately staying away in the name of sacrifice. He is a living like a lone soul and physically present to just take care of the family and provide their needs. 5 years later, the hurt of losing someone to the fake death hasn't reduced but scarred deep. Priya hasn't understood him enough and its just not a fair relationship to me. Iam hoping that there are enough words said and feelings poured out before the trio reunion.
Now waiting for a scene when Priya remembers Ram not just because of Pihu, but as her love. The scene when she says someone gave the business acumen before her birth was very nice. She unlike Ram cannot take his name openly with others. Only can think out loud.  Well written. This is the story of Priya's life. Everyday brings a memory of Ram through Pihu and many others that she can't share with anyone else except a few with her daughter.

Pihu is a reminder of Ram on a daily basis for Priya. Her striking resemblance and mannerisms cannot make Priya forget RK. Today there was a glimpse when she reunites with Pihu. The thought of losing someone. Just like bfore when she lost Ram. I hope there is a scene where she remembers him for their moments ap[art from the reminder from Pihu too! 
Future is a little scary, but with Ram openly talking about Priya and keeping her in his thoughts - I don't have to worry. Now, Ram is a source of strength. He is Priya of season 1 and much more. I can see him calling the shots in season 2 unlike in season 1.

I hope that remains true! RK in season 1 was very much like the one today calling shots and we know how that was butchered to be mad ethe Golu character. I don't want them to repeat it in Season2. It is very possible to have two strong leads.

I'm sure Kaddy and Rahul are going to set up something here. And, I like your detatchment. I am in the same boat. 
Detachment helps santhi esp after the disaster we have been through. Kady and Rahul better set up the right match.

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: dayabhi

Thanks for the take Angie ji...again this was like a WU for me...😃

was at a function and just managed to see this last night n thanks for saly for the texts...😃
oh it was a nice episode minus the nutz n ayesha competiion thing...😡
yeah watched it last night 4.30 IST repeat...😆
ram was so nice n cute...n pihuu my love...this girl is making me go in the screen n give her a hug😳
I knew that they would not meet by but i wonder how did RK not recognize her even from the back...
Sakshi was bang on again and KK and RK relation was shown for the first time...i really wanted their reunion scene before the leap...
the new promo is also not so promising...now the main question is that if RaYa are meeting in Mumbai why would priya go to Mumbai?...she left the place not to turn back ryte?

Afu

Welcome to the madhouse of discussions on raya meeting. Like I said to another post, I think he was more focussed at Pihu and her reactions on meeting the parent. If my hubby looked at nother girl's back, I know he was out to the COUCH😆 
Raya meeting in Mumbai would be really stupid. Unless Rahul and Kady meet. Iam assuming Priya wouldnt' take the risk of going back.
Its surely in Dubai. Or the fake FIlmcity set. That atleast makes sense since Rk travels to Dubai. There has to be a reason!
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuterosy

Many thanks Angie for the fabulous take😊 In love with "minime" and obviously drooling on Daddy Kapoor😳😳😳😳 Dad- Daughter pair are awesome can't wait for them to gang up on Mom and make her eat Aloo ka paratha with extra makkhan😛 and twice the kharates...Priya is in for surprise of a life time. I am hoping they do not drag it too much otherwise CVs will make mess of the entire show as they can't handle Biryani like Ram Kapoor as of yet😉

Cuterosy

Thank you dear. Iam in love iwth minime too! Ha ha! DAd is being drooled over by all the girls haan.
Iam waiting for the same. Them troubling their mumma together with their similarities. LOL
Priya's reactions would be a treat.

Dragging for long doesn't even make sense anymroe coz this would be stupid. Ha ha!! Biryani like ram kapoor😉😆
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fosla thumbnail
Priya, take her name. So far he didn't but his pining was written all over the face. Today we saw that he remembers her as an embodiment of love, his love. He is sad and doesn't care for health and even life. But positive to the core on love. This man has become stronger that way. Again it's Priya's and Krishna ji's effect too. Gives us lot of hope. 
I don't know if it speaks more about the effect of Priya on him or Krishnaji. I think it shows the heart of a man which was always golden. He was wary of love but when he found it, he cherished it and truly held it closer to his heart. Everytime he shows pain for Priya, it just aches me to see him pining for someone who is deliberately staying away in the name of sacrifice. He is a living like a lone soul and physically present to just take care of the family and provide their needs. 5 years later, the hurt of losing someone to the fake death hasn't reduced but scarred deep. Priya hasn't understood him enough and its just not a fair relationship to me. Iam hoping that there are enough words said and feelings poured out before the trio reunion.

Agree on all this. I meant Priya's love(as perceived by Ram - ok ?😊) and Krishu ji being around helped him even more in this. And the more I think about him the more I feel the pain. Priya hasn't understood him and to top it she thinks he even moved on. She is going to repent a lot.

LOL! I understand Priya's love part as perceived by RAm!😛 Kk being around has definitely helped him in this. The bold part is something that I really want the CV"s to portray well. I don't want a one scene sequence to move on. Because they never follow up whenthey hurt each other and say stuff. Rem when Ram lost his cool and asked Pk to stay back at her parents place or when Nutz came back, there never was a follow up. And when PK did the one month divorce drama and repeatedly insulted his loev for teh greater good all we got back was her taking the blame for Pharma company. Not that it wasn't enough, but sometimes WORDS are really needed and so is a CONVERSATION. I wouldnt' call them soulmates till then. They both need to have a two way street conversation instead of ASSUMING.
Now waiting for a scene when Priya remembers Ram not just because of Pihu, but as her love. The scene when she says someone gave the business acumen before her birth was very nice. She unlike Ram cannot take his name openly with others. Only can think out loud.  Well written. This is the story of Priya's life. Everyday brings a memory of Ram through Pihu and many others that she can't share with anyone else except a few with her daughter.

Pihu is a
JAN_SA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous take Angie, priya emotion excellently displayed. Rm smitten by Pihu can't wait when he finds out she is his princess, baap beti ekdum same😆bechari priya
JAN_SA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous take Angie, priya's emotion excellently displayed. 👏Ram already smitten by Pihu can't wait when he finds out she is his princess, baap beti ekdum same😆bechari priya