Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BAB3112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with janardana. the actors are superb but the plot has such big holes in it that it is sad to see talent without a good storyline.
to me the beauty of the 'different' mature story/soap is completely ruined. it no longer makes me happy or good when i see BALH now.
i feel angry at Ekta Kapoor the totally useless writers who are just often writing rubbish. I lot of the people on this forum can do a better job.

Sometimes I think that Ekta must have been dropped on her head as a baby to always produce such warped stories!
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fanraya

True Angie, Ram  and Sakshi were awesome today, loved all the scenes, and Pihu, she is a darling, mann, her expressions when she sees her mamma and then when she suggest the sale, Omg cutest ever, Ram was amazing, Loved it, god knows how long we have to wait to see Raya together. remember season one? their meeting happened so late..Anyways as long as we have Pihu, we can enjoy the scenes. One disconnect I thought was Priya was supposed to show Ram the mall? what happened to that? Suddenly Cvs drop that scene? Also Anaconda is back, yaar I can not tolerate her, I mean look at her pride, even after this baccha ( little kapoor )without marriage, she is flying so high.
Anyways now I am fully convinced that Ram is not married, thanks to all the crazy fans who flooded Ek's email box with hate mails😉  Good to See Krishuji in KM, loved the whole minimi conversation between ram and her, it was beautiful. Good going.. Hoping for a good week.

Priya

The seasoned actors and Pihu were simply awesome. The Cv's totally forgot that. Iam assuming that Rajat's secy might have informed Rajat about Rk not being back. And Priya might get an earful later from Rajat. Krishnaji convo with RK was sweet. Hope its not the blooper.

how were you confident about Ram not being married? Iam thinking he hasn't married but Ayesha's high lifestyle indicates she has become part of Kapoors.. Iam actually jittery. IT surely has no vibes from RK.
Hoping for a good week too!
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: janardana

It's heart breaking to see the serial go this way.. Too many complications..too many characters getting added on and reducing the time for R and P scenes...

There was a time when I wanted to watch all the repeat telecasts .. There was a time when I always went to bed with a smile..and there was a time when my heart used to feel light... Nowadays it's the other way around... Idont even want to watch it on prime time.. Forget the repeats... Jr goli was/is very good.. R and P are amazing.. Watching for them might be great, but the story also hold a large part of your attention... to see such talented actors being used to portray characters in a crappy story breaks my heart.. 
I have not yet watched the episode.. But reading the updates... 
Let me know if it's worth the watch A... I can't watch Anaconda or the Zombie.. Certainly not my cup of tea...

J

I totally understand where you are coming from. But ofcourse,, the show cannot just run based on leads alone. Remember that was the issue they faced in season1 too. The CV's need to build a strong base with Raya and Pihu in the center. But my bggest fear is they will build it along with haddis. If the RaYA relationship gets pulled along any further without them taking charge, this season is not gonna be high TRP's.

Watch the RK scenes and Priya Pihu scenes. They were really fab. I have definitely learnt my lesson from Season1. I watch it with detachment. Its a new show for me. If things go bad with them showing crap, I take a break and so does my take. 

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: BAB3112

I agree with janardana. the actors are superb but the plot has such big holes in it that it is sad to see talent without a good storyline.

to me the beauty of the 'different' mature story/soap is completely ruined. it no longer makes me happy or good when i see BALH now.
i feel angry at Ekta Kapoor the totally useless writers who are just often writing rubbish. I lot of the people on this forum can do a better job.

Sometimes I think that Ekta must have been dropped on her head as a baby to always produce such warped stories!

BAB3112

The story of BALH  was lost post April. We had a handful of scenes in the past 2 months that went with the essence. Having said which, it has helped us watch the new Season with low expectations. I am willing to take it with a bag of salt. Enjoy the good things because Ram and Sakshi are simply the best the television industry could offer.

Ekta surely has messed up by giving Positive Thinkerz another opportunity. They haven;t delivered in the past 3 months and the future doesn't look bright. We can only tell coz its their baby at the end of the day!

adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't understand why ayesha should be in kapoor mansion...why not sudhir and shipraaa take care of her and her by (if at all)... I guess they are increasing the suspense and finally will show rishab as ayesha's husband and that cutepie little lovingly call ram as papa. 😲
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Angie, Totally agree with your take on the way Priya's emotions were portrayed. Just awesome. All moms can relate to it quite well. Thoda zyada hua kyunki Pihu hi ab Priya ki zindagi hai.

Ram's radar is not working and so is Priya's to feel each other's presence. I mean, it will work but within certain yards and when CVs want to. 

Krishna ji being back Ram's life. I just loved it. Someone in the family who he can bank on to share his feelings knowing how much she sacrificed for him all these years. I'm sure she is the one who can truly understand his pain and love for Priya as she was the one in Priya's words who helped her identify her love towards Ram. Just love the feeling of she being with Ram. A mother, that too one who knows her son's love for her dil and vice versa in and out. Really waiting for an FB of Ram meeting his mother. 

Ram identifying Pihu as his mini-self.  So cute. And him telling his mom on how can parents can be careless. Arre Ram! you have to be a mother to know how things can go wrong. That's a typical dad statement 😊 And you are right, Ram will be RB in waiting. After just one meeting, he cant forget Pihu. The man who was not so comfortable with kids is now bonding with them so easily.

Ayesha is back. Did you check my theory (in an earlier response) that somewhere Ram feels he is responsible for the mess(of trusting Sid and asking him to keep helping Ayesha etc)and takes care of the kid. He sure is single. That's the saving grace so far. 

I can't take Ram's laugh. His smile itself shows a lot of pain. And his laughter is even sadder.

And the moment I was waiting for came in the precap. I was wondering how does Ram remember Priya, take her name. So far he didn't but his pining was written all over the face. Today we saw that he remembers her as an embodiment of love, his love. He is sad and doesn't care for health and even life. But positive to the core on love. This man has become stronger that way. Again it's Priya's and Krishna ji's effect too. Gives us lot of hope. 

Now waiting for a scene when Priya remembers Ram not just because of Pihu, but as her love. The scene when she says someone gave the business acumen before her birth was very nice. She unlike Ram cannot take his name openly with others. Only can think out loud.  Well written. This is the story of Priya's life. Everyday brings a memory of Ram through Pihu and many others that she can't share with anyone else except a few with her daughter.

Future is a little scary, but with Ram openly talking about Priya and keeping her in his thoughts - I don't have to worry. Now, Ram is a source of strength. He is Priya of season 1 and much more. I can see him calling the shots in season 2 unlike in season 1.

I'm sure Kaddy and Rahul are going to set up something here. And, I like your detatchment. I am in the same boat. 

Edited by pasumarthisa - 11 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice take angie, i didnt mind rajat today either
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
back back back.. Di, u cmpletely retured into ur form. Dis is the best take fr u since the 1st leap epi.. I enjoyed ur take more than epi.. U analyzed every scene perfectly.. Ya, i also felt that sobbing was a bit long.. Loved rk's tag Mini Me to pihu..
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi Angie... thanks for wonderful take...

best was ofcourse MINI ME... so cutee pie it was...

I think Rahul n Kaddy will play a big role to unite RAYA... by some chance Priya should be before Kaddy 's lappy while she is online.. and bang on Rahul will see her... Hope is up...

First it was

Aage Kab Bhadoge????

Now...

Aage Kaab Milenge????

Jigna
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My million $ Q is Are they meeting or not???

Pihu was cute today...Ram was calling her Mini MOI 😆 Priya with OTT acting finding Pihu...Grrr 🤢

i like this Rajat Kapur...GOod looking with awesome voice ☺️

Ayesha flip flopping yet again...Competing with Nuts and not and yet again ..Gosh she gets on my last nerve..

Nuts make me laugh...all I see is Sumona in Comedy circus...Her and Kapil are hillarious...She with her "Bakwaas" dialogues..

Pakau episode totally...