Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: funky_junkie

Or maybe...a maha episode on 21st of july...BV's fourth anniversary...
par kyun? kyun? kyuuun?????????/😑

yeah may be...21st july..its almost there!!
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
But guys I am not totally against it as well.Probably suchi is right...could anandi have fell in love like that??I mean really can any girl forget her past like that.I dont think so.May be we were expecting too much.And I can say bcoz I have seen and felt such a heartbreak very closely.And beleive me even years are not enough for ppl to come out of such past.And here I am talking abt a girl who was from delhi and had a relationship of just 4 months.But still it took her years to even think of moving on.So really in that sense we were expecting too much from anSh.And somehow the healing process of anandi can happen only if she "allows" shiv to heal her.Would she have allowed him to heal her if he was a mere colleague or friend? Edited by princessyashika - 11 years ago
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessyashika

But guys I am not totally against it as well.Probably suchi is right...could anandi have fell in love like that??I mean really can any girl forget her past like that.I dont think so.May be we were expecting too much.And I can say bcoz I have seen and felt such a heartbreak very closely.And beleive me even years are not enough for ppl to come out of such past.And here I am talking abt a girl who was from delhi and had a relationship of just 4 months.But still it took her years to even think of moving on.So really in that sense we were expecting too much from anSh.And somehow the healing process of anandi can happen only if she "allows" shiv to heal her.Would she have allowed him to heal her if he was a mere colleague or friend?

Agree but Shiv marrying her when he knows that she's marrying out of a blackmail...won't that be so anti-shivraj???
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: funky_junkie

Agree but Shiv marrying her when he knows that she's marrying out of a blackmail...won't that be so anti-shivraj???

we cant say that as of now dear...may be it happens in a different way.May be she herself gets ready to marry him for her mother.At the end of the day this is i suppose the safest option with the cvs.This gives them so much space for future tracks .A husband wife track always has a lot of liberation.But the only sad part is that BV creatives didnt dare to be different.The track is too average...u can see it any other show on TV

QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessyashika

we cant say that as of now dear...may be it happens in a different way.May be she herself gets ready to marry him for her mother.At the end of the day this is i suppose the safest option with the cvs.This gives them so much space for future tracks .A husband wife track always has a lot of liberation.But the only sad part is that BV creatives didnt dare to be different.The track is too average...u can see it any other show on TV

Thats what...i am scared of...BV will become like the other regressive shows...Sid just said the other day its a more realistic show. SO where's the reality gone?
When after marriage Anandi falls in love with Shiv, maybe after few months, it'll seem she had no other option.
Look at it this way...few months to be in love...another few for consummation...another few for all others...what a kekta-ish drama we are headed onto...???
Edited by funky_junkie - 11 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oye CVs and Directorsahab... wait up people πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•...where is the fire??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Aisa kya hogaya ki tumm logon ne bhago ko tapka daalne ka failsa le liya 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I see the logic that Anandi will not fall in love but you could show her developing some feelings for Shiv other than someone who will come to her aid πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

I know Shiv cannot date her but they can go out on some more official day trips together and understand each other better na πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
are guyz chill maro

it WONT be like other shows cause BV is not like other shows. They don't need a romance track to keep up their TRPs. They just finished 1000 episodes so ithna tho CVs kay uper bharosa rakho.

THey are being logical yaar. Honestly, its very hard for her to accept him and marry him out of love.
She has to be put in that situation or else she won't even look at Shiv in that point of view. 

Thats all I can say. No matter how much we wanted otherwise, the reality is, such girls cannot move on that quickly. They need to be removed from it with a certain push. 

DS and bhago will do that
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hooche ta ki i mean ho kya raha hain wats happening to bhaggo i never get to see promo abhi tak naya promo  nahin dekha😭
bhavi_shiv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitasharma

Anjana how can you say that? Instead of feeling happy for anandi you are saying no no. Do u really think anandi is the type os girl who will fall in love before marriage?

i totaly agree...anandi's not kind of girl who fall in love before marrige...she's indian women...i wud be happy if ansh marrige happen...coz i know shiv will win her over after marrige...
BJPatel19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dnt thing to be sad,..its only good for her...and rejoiable thing is dat Shiv will alwys supportive to Anandi and if this going to happen love will bloosome btwn Ansh after marriage and that would b a start of strong bond btwn them...and understable lovely couple!