Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

godspeed12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: namitagloryz

godspeed, where can I watch 'aek chabi hai pados mein' please tell me, thanks.  By the way beautiful post, loved reading it!

hi..I saw it a while ago on youtube..including  fan videos and stuff..😊
godspeed12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Laila2009

How do you define "too seriously?" Is coming here and protesting an opinion "too serious?" "Too serious" means kidnapping the CVs and holding them hostage until they write what I want...although that might not be a bad idea 😆 Mmm, wonder I could do that 😉 Look, I enjoy the show but I will so gag if they destroy this because it is so good to watch SOMETHING different. I was so fed up with watching dramas where the guy can't do anything without his mother's consent...even grown men are that way in darams. It is nice to see a guy with a career - even if it was inherited...confident in a sophisticaed without shouting his mouth of an acting like an idiot.

Typically the TVS character is NEVER the lead; these stronger roles are reserved for the uncle, elder brother or father of the lead.  I have always wondered WHY writers have never been more adventerous or more daring and thought hey, this is really good. Now I am to find out that Zeetv has still a long way to go...

by writing "too seriously "..I was just pointing towards the heated arguments that took place here..this discussion is never ending long..let us enjoy our Sugvi scenes for as long as we can ðŸ˜Š