Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jakther

u know ur post is very annoying, what's ur problem ??? why u always complaint against BALH. if u don't like this show or Priya new look please stay away 4m this show. this is really disgusting post. i think all the true fan of BALH have no problem about Priya's new look & new dress up. so why u ??? U really a BALH fan ??? i have doubt 😡

Oh my dear fan or not JAN_SA has right to write her views and be in any section or topic he-she wants to...No one should tell her to stay away from anywhere...Where is it written that only fans can come to IF and post?  R u not being harsh and judgemental ???

I dont mean to butt in but I found your post bit harsh...I am not here to offend u or fight with anyone...But one must respect other's view whether we like or not...😳
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also don't like her new look
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jan

I think the new look is fine. Its modern and suits the working woman in Dubai. While I do agree she looks a little heavy than the Indian outfits.

I think those baggy pants are supposedly tight jeans.

Wrt the mangalsutra.. I think its becoz it might be returned at the jail locker. I dont' rem seeing her with mangalsutra when she was transfered. WRT Sindoor.. I agree. It's available and she can portray the look without the mangalsutra. Unless Priya has portrayed the widowed woman. I hope not.

Lakhi

That was definitely not required dear. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and she is not bashing the actor but placing her view on the character's accessories.
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like her new look... she is looking super... so i dnt agreee g :p