Why does Priya dress like a single woman???

Posted: 11 years ago
Priya's dress sense definately changes for the worse,🤢🤢 those baggy pants and short shirt-type tops do not make her look elegant at all, never mind owner of a book shop.

I don't expect sarees and salwar suites, to be honest even her dressing before marriage was better than now.

Futhermore her husband Ram is not dead nor did he leave her so why the reason to portray her dressing as a single mom/widow. I know Ekta serials rarely make sense, but still its quiet annoying.😡😡🤢

No offence ment but I personally liked the new look. She can't wear Mangalsutra and Sindur becauz she dosent want to revel her real identity and want to potray herself as a single parent. I am totally with Priya and her new Look.
umm but i really liked her new look...she is looking beautiful...and i think she has been dressed this way coz she doesnt want anyone to question about her past or something
hahaha...dear...priya always use elegant dressup...aur mujhe to uska ye look bhi pasand h...qki agr yha bhi usne jeans & tops use kiye h to bhi she always hv a stole which makes her look vry decent & elegent...😊...i am happy with new look..life always needed changes...& changes always makes diffrnt personality...
Edited by veena23 - 11 years ago
i personally liked her new look as she is shown as a working single mother in dubai
so these dresses suits her character
but still it's my pov ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Mahesh78

No offence ment but I personally liked the new look. She can't wear Mangalsutra and Sindur becauz she dosent want to revel her real identity and want to potray herself as a single parent. I am totally with Priya and her new Look.
this...
I personally loved her new look.She looks a bit modern.And also that dubai,so saree fashion does not work there.!
it is just fab he way she desses and let me ask u had she was to keep only wearing mangal syuitar nad sindor then what was the whoel point of new shorat and new chapter dialouge??🤣

also how can we stereotype as what is suitable for the bookstore person to wear and not? a shirt and trouser looks smart and shei s looknig elgant and young too, i always get amzaed the way we label people by the way they dress or more so when we put restrictions on a persons dressing ocz of age or ooccupation? it is a free owrld she can choose to dress in  a sari and keep a book stroe who is to say?
I like her new look...she looks elegant in a mainstream kind of way. You know, single mom running a book shop etc...CADY on the other hand...
Meri Pihu was right "swimming ja rahi hogi tine chote chote kapde Jo pehn rakhi hain"
i like her new look she looks elegant n younger too

n shez nt looking like a married woman coz she left her mangalsutra n ring in jail n may be once ram n priya meet dey vil potray her like a married woman