ArHi OS- These Wounds Won't Seem to Heal- PMs sent

Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Guys! Ok first off please hold the chappals! I was really pissed off after watching the episode and couldn't help but write this down! I was listening to My Immortal as I wrote this down! So please do listen to the song!

Ridz- I know you won't kill me for writing this! So I dedicate my very first OS to you!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo[/YOUTUBE]

She walked back inside their, correction, his room, his last words to her replaying over and over again in her head. Her heart that always beat erratically around him was unusually silent this time. It was as if it had finally given up hope. In her heart, she finally knew that she would always come second when it came to her and his di.

Khushi might be an eternal optimist but even she knew when to give up. She refused to  live the rest of her life under a cloud of suspicion, pining away for a man who would always be torn between her and his di, a family that would always regard her with suspicion and a sister in law who would always consider her to be the reason for her failed marriage. Her shoulder slumped in defeat, she moved towards her closet, determined to put an end to this once and for all.

There were silent tears streaming down her eyes as she gathered her belongings and packed them in her bag. She made sure that she took everything, determined to wipe away any sign of every having been there, of having shred his room or his life.

She was tired, so tired of always thinking about others, putting their happiness above her own and all of it for nothing. Her life was all about  pleasing others, making sure that they were happy that she forgot all about her own happiness.

Arnav's faith in her after his return had been the ray of light in her otherwise dark life. She had finally allowed herself to hope that things would finally be okay, that she could have a happily ever after, after all. However a few callous words spoken in anger had crushed her dreams and her fragile heart had splintered into a million pieces.

She picked up her bags and walked downstairs, determined to go through with this to the very end. Her steps faltered when she came across her sister, who looked startled at the sight of Khushi with her bags. Payal looked at Khushi intently, and then sighed in acceptance. She moved next to her sister and put a comforting arm around her, silently apologizing for not being there for her. Khushi managed to smile at Payal, hugged her fiercely and whispered "take care of him jiji".

She had almost made it to the door undetected when Arnav Singh Raizada came storming inside. He froze at the sight of her and Khushi came to an abrupt halt. The tears that she had been trying to keep in check started to flow again when she saw the look of hurt and pain flash on his face before his ASR mask slipped back in place.

Where are you going Khushi? he asked tersely. He moved forward and held her by the arm.

I'm going home  she said calmly, shrugging him off.

You're not going anywhere! You're not going to leave me do you understand! he yelled.

The entire family with the exception of Anjali came running outside when they heard the raised voices. Khushi looked around and saw the shocked expression of nani, the smug look on mami's face, the usual baffled look on her jijus face and back at the man she loved.

Please move out of my way!

Didn't you hear what I just said? I said you're not going anywhere! he said, tightening his hold on her.

Why? Why shouldn't I leave? You haven't given me any reason to stay! Do you want me to stay so that you can accept me one minute and push me away in the other? I've had enough of this Arnavji!

Ever since we got married I would go to bed each night wondering what I had done to make you hate me so much! Hate me enough to ruin my life by forcibly marrying me for 6 months. Everyone gasped in shock at her admission but Khushi was determined to get it all out now.

I now understand why Arnavji! You never trusted me! You were ready to believe the worst about me! You were convinced that I was a cheat and a gold digger! But nothing you've said or done before hurt me as much as you hurt me today. You see before this, I was convinced that you hated me but this time, you gave me hope, hope that things were finally going to be ok! Hope that maybe you  loved me as much as I love you! But you set me straight Arnavji! Thank you for opening my eyes to the real world, for making  me realize that only fairytales have a happy ending and that poor people like me have no right to love.

That said, she picked up her bags and walked out, out of Raizada Mansion and out of his life and for the first time in months, her heart finally felt free.

Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Haffy!!!!! Your very first OS! Whoo hoo!🥳

Dedicated to moi? You are too sweet!

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Khushi thinking about herself for a change! #AboutTime

And the way she told off Arnav in front of everyone, You rock girl!

And finally! LMAO! You did not give Arnav's feelings even a small, tiny line? You are more pissed than me!

Here's to hoping there are many more! #Cheers

PS: You need to get an index now! #HighTime 2 FF's, one SS, and an OS? tut tut! Get to it!
Edited by BlueMystique - 11 years ago
Just_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Res for comment 😃

Go Khushi! I really loved her in this OS. 🤗

Ugh, just wished I could smack that smug look of Mami! 😡

I'm going to add you for your future works, I wanna read em! 😃
Edited by Just_Love - 11 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hayye so beautiful
kash khushi ab kabhi bhi ASR se naa mile
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
The title was what caught my attention. My Immortal is one of the most amazing songs I've ever heard. Amy Lee has a truly haunting voice! :) Nuff saif about the song.. On to the OS :)

I loved it! I''ve been waiting for Khushi to take stand for so long. For her dam to break and I'm glad to see that happen here! :) It was really well written! :)
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I soo sooo sooo wish this for once happened... I am tired.. 

Yes, I love ASR.. But, I really really really want him to grovel.. Khushi deserves it goddammit!! She deserves respect after all that she has done for the guy.. 

Hell, even though it aches my heart to say this.. But right now, NK is proving to be a better choice for Khushi..  Though I cant imagine a Khushi without Arnav.. aaarrgghhh.. *pulls hair* 

BTW, awesomely written.. Please do accept my buddy request.. I would love to get a PM on ur future works! 
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice dear.kaash it has happened in the show
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the os well written its time she started choosing her self loved it awesome she has been blamed enough thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey loved it. Can you please continue with this track. Really make Arnav repent and Khushi grow up more as a woman?
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved it so much
about time khushi thinks of her own happiness
rather than putting others over herself
raizadas can go and sulk with anji baby