Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Seems episode was too good, too positive ...precap made my day .. am so happy Nidhi wishes to join hospital...what a great way bringing her bact to KGH...๐Ÿ‘.BB ka keya  hoga akele gharme?

Yet to see the epi. but Tanu tohare update se dekh liya...and I am sure missed nothing. A big thank you .
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun29

someone pinch me ...there was no mallu or her mention today???๐Ÿ˜ฒ..KP must be heartbroken๐Ÿ’”

๐Ÿ˜ต
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Tanu...a very nice and pleasant epi after a long time...truly a relief...

Not wanting to nitpick, but even BB did not think to suggest that Nidhi should rejoin the hospital when she talked of getting bored at home?

Also, while am really glad she wants to rejoin the hospital, the reason is a little suspect. Wanting to be with Ashutosh is what is prompting her more than anything else. Sad to see that KP bhaiyyaji considers professional ambition a taboo for a married woman. All she should want is to be with her husband. Sigh!

But anyway, she is going to be back and that is a very positive sign. Maybe she will start taking her profession seriously and not turn it into an excuse to romance her husband. Although, of course, we would love to see them romance. Btw, why is Dr Ashutosh such a shrinking violet? She was clearly angling for a kiss. What was the big idea in drawing back and giving a forehead kiss instead? She is your wife, man, not your daughter. Nobody wants to see a proper kiss if the actors are not comfortable. Am sure they can fake one. Everybody does it!

He is right in his place with his desire for a child, given his advancing years, She is right in her place, wanting to wait till the time is right for her. Unfortunately, their timelines are not matching. Hope this issue is handled maturely and sensitively and KPji does not resort to Ektagiri to bring his beloved someone back this way!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohh Deba, you're so sweet...Tanu ki ud padke aur tmhare caps dekhke laga nahi epi. dekha nahi abhitak...so beautiful caps Deba     ๐Ÿ‘ AshuNi look so romantic ...A tight Hug! 
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx Tanu fr the update...good n logical episode..๐Ÿ˜Š
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@sujatha ..nidhi always joined kotnis for ashu never for daaktaari even last time she came back it was to find out if  ashu loves her and she loves him๐Ÿ˜†...we had raised hue and cry at that point...but now am soo happy she atleast considers working that whatever be the reason i shall embrace it hahaha

and yes ashutosh is one anari unromantic saiyyan ...which man will pull away when a hot young wife is aiming for a kiss
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sun29

@sujatha ..nidhi always joined kotnis for ashu never for daaktaari even last time she came back it was to find out if  ashu loves her and she loves him๐Ÿ˜†...we had raised hue and cry at that point...but now am soo happy she atleast considers working that whatever be the reason i shall embrace it hahaha

Yep...I guess we need to be thankful for small mercies!
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
can i predict??though i know none of my predictions will work out but still////nidhi will join back kgh...ashu wont force her for a baby...spending time at the children's ward will make nidhi realise  her desires for her own baby...then baby track...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

she will see the desire and want in ashutosh for the baby and hence she will most probably give in ...i think this will happen..nurse telling her how ashu spends time with kids ,knowing nidhi anything for ashutosh 
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@tanu thanks for the update..
@deba awesome caps just like the episode 
well guys ktlk is back with a bang wow what an episode after the marriage track this was bang on,this was missing early on...this time Ashu is not going to force Nidhi so we will finally see Nidhi in KGH and with mallika gone it will be more interesting...both Sk and Kk were too good today yaar that's the reason this show is diff,the dialogues,the song selection were awesome...Monday seems to be too far...
loved the episode a must watch guys don't miss it...