Chandana - Dipesh TRACK???

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Is Chandana really preggie??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and what's up with this Dipesh??? Can't he see that the other girl...Amoli's friend wants to marry him only for status n money??? is he dumb or what? πŸ˜•πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweetycat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no CHANDANA is not pregnant that's why AMOLI is helping her[bcoz of CHANDANA's inlaws] and dont worry everything will be alright in the end.
music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweetycat

no CHANDANA is not pregnant that's why AMOLI is helping her[bcoz of CHANDANA's inlaws] and dont worry everything will be alright in the end.

hope so... i hate deepesh...does he accept chandana then? πŸ˜•
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Hi welcome dear to our forum  πŸ˜Š    I too hate him 😑 Yes at last he will πŸ˜‰ Don't worry πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Savitha0101 - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savitha0101

I too hate him 😑 Yes at last he will πŸ˜‰ Don't worry πŸ˜ƒ

what happen? can u tell me me missing many episodes
Savitha0101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

what happen? can u tell me me missing many episodes

U should watch the epi's dear then maza ayega πŸ˜ƒ If you want i can give u the links 
music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savitha0101

U should watch the epi's dear then maza ayega πŸ˜ƒ If you want i can give u the links 

me having xams currently nah πŸ˜† 
tweetycat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me having xams currently nah πŸ˜†                       oye hoyetab toh exams ke baad hi time milega. all the best for the exams dearπŸ‘πŸΌ waise first DIPESH is in love with KAMODI and then later jab uska yeh pyaar ka bhoot utrega then he will realize the real value of CHANDANA'S LOVE in later episodes and before his marriage to CHANDANA's when he was only engaged to her RADHE was hit by his car when he was married to AMOLI and tab kya pita tha DIPESH D.V. se becoz he threatened AMOLI to keep her mouth shutπŸ˜†.So on the whole he was ameer baap ki bigdi hui auladπŸ˜†
music_girl thumbnail
me having xams currently nah πŸ˜† [/QUOTE]                     oye hoyetab toh exams ke baad hi time milega. all the best for the exams dearπŸ‘πŸΌ waise first DIPESH is in love with KAMODI and then later jab uska yeh pyaar ka bhoot utrega then he will realize the real value of CHANDANA'S LOVE in later episodes and before his marriage to CHANDANA's when he was only engaged to her RADHE was hit by his car when he was married to AMOLI and tab kya pita tha DIPESH D.V. se becoz he threatened AMOLI to keep her mouth shutπŸ˜†.So on the whole he was ameer baap ki bigdi hui auladπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE] thanks he really annoys me that guy 😑
plus he's not what you'd call to have a "style" πŸ˜†
uxghya thumbnail
yeah welcome and good luck for the exsams  yess watch hole parts πŸ˜‰ much more fun and keep reading tweetycats ff   that fun too