~|WU 7/10!~ *Another Fun SBS Episode* <3

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really have to admit now...the CVs are making me reeeaaallly happy this week so far!  So far this week, I've been seeing the old SBS and I really hope this trend continues.  I was thinking of writing a complaint letter to the creatives but now I'm thinking about putting together an appreciative letter to let them know that these are the kinds of episodes we want to watch <3 The light comedy and the cute moments in today's episode were too good!!  Do watch the epi if you get the chance to <3

Written Update: July 10, 2012

~Tej brings Divya to the house and Shobha does aarti for her and Toasty and everyone are smiling and Dadaji and Pitaji keep calling her "nayi bahu" 

~The family then says that now that she is going to be a part of their family, they should let her know about everyone...Dadaji starts telling her that he drinks three cups of chai a day and starts talking about his constipation.  Divya is confused why Dadaji is telliner all of this and Pitaji says that he will explain and tells her that as she will be the new bahu, she has to take over the responsibilities of the house and as Nitika works at the office and Malti is pregnant, she will have to take over all of Toasty's work...matlab making chai, cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner, mopping, sweeping, washing the clothes (:P My prediction that they would try to scare her off came true :P It would have been funny if they showed her exactly what they meant :D) Divya is shocked and disgusted when Prachin talks about the dirty clothes...everyone starts listing off all the things that need to be done that Toasty does.  🤣

~Divya says what do you mean!? Toasty winks at Tej and Tej smirks back at her.  Divya says that she won't be living in this house after marriage.  Toasty says of course...how can Divya move in here when she is used to such a big house...looks like Divya is trying to say that everyone should move in with her.  Everyone talks excitedly about how everyone will get their own room.  Divya is shocked. 🤣

~Tej then says no...no one will come...only I will be moving to Divya's place.  Divya is happy and Tej acts and smiles at her too.  He then starts an act and talking about how really, no one else in the world loves him as much as Divya and do you guys know what all she did to get me to marry her?  He starts talking about all her lies happily and acting as if he is really impressed.  He says sarcastically and happily...really, no one loves me as much as you do.  I love you. 🤣

~Divya (who I must say is the most brainless girl I've ever seen...she can't even pick up on the fact that something is not right about Toasty being so happy and Tej suddenly all happy when he was completely against everything the day before 😆) is all happy and apologizes to Tej for all the lies she said and tells everyone about everything that she lied about...everyone acts like they are impressed by all she did for her "love"  She says that she really loves Tej.

~Mr. P walks in then and says no this is not love, true love is what Toasty has for Tej which is why she let her husband help another woman and do this natak when no other wife would do that. Divya tries to defend herself but Mr. P tells her to shut up and that what she has shown is just selfishness and that he is ashamed to call her his daughter after learning all of this.  He asks her how could she even think about breaking a family like this and that he thought Tej was using them but now he knows that his own daughter played such a game and went to even the extent of lying about her father's health.  He apologizes to the whole family for what Divya did.

~Toasty invites them for cake and she and Tej cut Tej's birthday cake together 😳 and start feeding everyone.  Mr. P apologizes to Tej that he doesn't have any birthday present for him...Tej says there is no need...Mr. P says but he will contact as many of his contacts as he can and try to solve their shop matter and make sure that their shop re-opens.  They take their leave and Mr. P takes the signed divorce papers that Toasty had given Divya and he rips it up and throws it before taking Divya and leaving 👏  Everyone is happy.

~TEJYA SCENE!!!! Tej says finally some peace...I missed this feeling so much.  Toasty apologizes and then says that but the idea of this master plan was mine too.  Tej is like yeah yeah...and what do you think..that this is the last time something like this will happen?  He says next time there is someone who needs help, you will be the first one to go out and help without even considering if they are right or wrong.  Crooks can stop stealing but Toasty's goodness will never stop.  Toasty asks are you insulting me or praising me?  Tej says "behzaati" and Toasty glares at him and he says "nahin kar raha hoon.  Tareef kar raha hoon" (I'm not insulting you...I'm praising you)  If you weren't so good, I wouldn't love you as much as I do.

~Toasty then teases him and says that she has a picture of a pretty girl and whether or not he wants to see it.  Tej says no and is not interested at all.  Toasty forces him to look and teases saying that she looks like Divya.  Tej says it doesn't make a paisa of difference to me if what Divya or Aishwarya look like...and you better not take Divya's name in front of me again.  Toasty teases, why? does your love for her and memories come rushing back when you hear her name?  Tej says you won't leave your habit will you and grabs the magazine and tosses it aside.  He says think about it...to annoy you if I get married to someone else, then go around crying here and there. Toasty pulls him by the collar towards her and says do you think I would let you do that?  She pushes him away and says Forget about while I'm living, even after I'm dead, I'll become and ghost and annoy...Tej pulls her towards him and seriously says open your ears and listen carefully...even jokingly, don't you dare talk about dying in front of me.  Before anything ever happens to you, I'll give up my life <3 😳 (Haaaiii I LOVE these kinds of scenes <3  They both love each other so much <3) 

~Toasty shushes him and closes his mouth and says you're scolding me for talking about dying and you're doing the same thing.  Tej says you know very well that I can't live without you..so you keep teasing me by talking all nonsense.  She says and can I stay without you?  Do you know?  I've always thought about how if I die, I'll die a suhaagan and would die in my Tej's arms.  Tej makes a pained face while she talks about this smilingly and says can we leave these talks about dying and talk about living instead?  Toasty says yes.  Tej says toh karo (then do so) and Toasty asks toh karo? 😉 and looks around out the window.  Tej catches on and says should I close the windows? Toasty says do so and they both get excited and close the windows together.  *Haaaiii TejYa scene after so long* <3

~The next morning everyone is in the hall and Pitaji looks at the paper and gets shocked...everyone asks him what happened and Pashu takes the paper and is shocked too.  Malti asks them to say something as she is getting tense...Dadaji takes the paper, is shocked, and says this is good news!! They announce that the Laxmi nagar market has been re-opened!! Everyone is happy that their shop is back and Nitika reminds them that BOTH of their shops are back now! Pitaji says he knew that if we remain honest and good, everything will eventually become okay again.  He asks Toasty not to make the usual breakfast and to make something different.  Everyone starts suggesting different things...like ladoos, etc and then Pitaji announces idlis!! And Toasty is like idlis?? kind of nervously and Pitaji says yeah idlis and everyone looks like 😕 and not so excited 😆 but Pitaji looks super happy and his face in the end is priceless 😆

Pre-cap: Sudha is in the kitchen with Toasty and asks Toasty to do her a favor and let Simpy stay here.  Toasty doesn't look excited at all.  TejYa are in their room and Tej is running his hands through Toasty's hair and giving her a head massage.  Toasty is talking about Simpy and saying she is a show off and Miss know it all and is very weird.  Tej says is she Simpy or Super Simpy?  Toasty says she is a #1 museebat but Mumma requested so now I'll have to accept to keep her here, don't I?

Gupshup

Happy days are back again!!!!  :P And I'll will start something to make sure that the CVs will continue this trend!  I'll be back with more gupshup later...have to run for now though 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  😊

It was an awesome episode.

Divya must be really dense!  Didn't it occur her to question Tej's 360 degree change in attitude since the evening before?!  What a twit!
IshaMish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Simpy is new entry in the show to be played by Rubina (choti Bahu).. she is Toasty's childhood friend
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank You for the wonderful update Di😳 Awesome SBS episode.. woh fun waala mahawl aaj 
tha😃 Our SBS is back
  • Chaturvedi family's master plan😆
  • Divya was shocked&suprise!!🤣 She didn't expect that!!MP acted so well👏
  • Pracheen always dreaming, pop out from nowhere🤣 He was funny in his toothpaste andaaz😆
  • Chaturs got back their shop!! donon dukanon🥳
  • Of course, tejya!😍 Kya scene that yaar?😳 Wonderful & Fabulous😍
Overall, our SBS is back back back🥳Smiley coming in from tommorow.. Let's see!!

Simpy??😕😕

Now dont tell me they will show Toasty falling terminally ill and asking Tej to marry Simpy!!! Someone had posted an article on this yesterday or day before yesterday!! So isliye to toasty ne woh mein suhaagan maru waale dialogues nahi maare??

Goddd... if they are going to show this nonsense.. they should end this serial happily.. The TRP's of this serial will crash if they show Tej with any other woman or Toasty with any other man..

This is too much yaar.. simply too much.. End a serial happily if you cant run it!
.PerfectLove. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ac82

Simpy??😕😕

Now dont tell me they will show Toasty falling terminally ill and asking Tej to marry Simpy!!! Someone had posted an article on this yesterday or day before yesterday!! So isliye to toasty ne woh mein suhaagan maru waale dialogues nahi maare??

Goddd... if they are going to show this nonsense.. they should end this serial happily.. The TRP's of this serial will crash if they show Tej with any other woman or Toasty with any other man..

This is too much yaar.. simply too much.. End a serial happily if you cant run it!

Arey babaSHAANT !!😉 Simpy is Smiley's (played by Rubina)pet name😆 If you take a look at the sticky posts, you will know that Aishwarya a.k.a Toasty confirmed that she will be staying as lead with Ravi a.k.a Tej & the cancer track is irrelevant. There won't be any love triangle between Tej&Toasty😃 The new character ka entry is supposed to be on air by tommorow or after tommorow😉

Our SBS is back
Haan lekin uska kuch to logic hona chaiye na?? 
.PerfectLove. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ac82

Haan lekin uska kuch to logic hona chaiye na?? 

Kyaa logic?🤔 In the SBS Segment, Toasty says that Simley has always been superior than her. So, she's like Miss. Know All🤣 So, it will be fun seeing a new character roaming in Chturvedi House as long as it's not negative😳
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks tejy.. Love the epi 😳
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Finally they ended the Divya track!