Ek Anjana Chehra-Ban Gya Zindagi#4,epilogue/pg-35

neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

thank u so much my lovely friends for your love and support.. we have reached to thread 4..

without your support this is impossible...love u love u so much... muah to all of you and a tight bone crushing hug... keep loving me and supporting me... and thanks for loving my work... thanks a lot...
love neha

thread 1-  49842677
thread 2
thread 3

neha5058

IF YOU NEED PMS

IF YOU WANT ME TO PM YOU, ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST

Edited by neha5058 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha5058 thumbnail

story so far

as far in ek anjana chehra ,,
geet , jai , meera , nt , and dev met and  became best friends...

maan and geet met in park...slowly-2 they started to meet in park at morning..and became friends...but as time passes they share a great bonding with each other..

maan fell in love with her but geet has not idea about it..she took him as a friend...sometimes more than a friend... geet is confused with her mixed feelings towards him...maan knew that she have some feelings for him...maan started to made her understand his effect on her...and she felt that effect but again become confuse...maan gave her job in his company as a secretary and started to spend more time with her...

on the other hand...
dev & nt and jai & meera confessed their love for each other...their relationship is also building...
maan and geet starts spending more time together...
maan has some feelings for her but have no guts to voice out.. same with geet.. she is also have some feelings for maan but she feared to lose a friends like maan.. but some where she is unaware of her feelings..not able to give the name of her feelings... after some time she felt jealousy from pari and then a sight made her mad at maan... she fought with him badly... and told him harsh words...
maan is feeling guilty for his act... and here geet is understanding her feelings towards maan...
before the day fashion show geet realized that she loves maan... and feeling restlessness...after the fashion show geet is craving for his one look...
maaneet confessed thoer love in hospital and then everything is fine...
dadi get to know about maaneet and dev & nt... soon dev, maan and geet also knew about their relationship and their friendship... everything is sorted out...  dev & meera completed thier MBA and now dev has been joined KC... nt & geet told everything to rano about maan and dev...and rano told everything to mohinder... everyone is happy now... dadi called them in a puja at KM and they decided about nt & dev's engagement and then both engaged in the party...

neha5058 thumbnail

char sketch

Maan ~ Maan Singh Khurana, MD of Khurana constructions
25yr old bussiness tycon, sucessful famous rich..ok..same as our serial...

dev~dev khurana
2nd yr MBA student in a best business school...he is little naughty...but he is calm types..anger can't take over him easily...

meera~meera
she is in also 2nd yr of MBA...meera and dev are best friends since 8th class..she is very close frnd of dev...

geet~geet handa
Geet ~ 1st yr MBA student in a business school in delhi.same in dev's college...21yr old daughter of a rich business man mohinder handa...she is cute and bubbly girl...she like to do mischiefs with her friends..she is very true in her realtions...

nt~naintara rathore
geet's best friend and her classmate too...they are best friends since class 3rd..
she lives with geet in her house...handa hawali...because her parents died in a car accident when she was in class 5th'..in her family,, no one didn't want to take her responsibility..so mohinder take her with him...after that nt not only her best friend but also her sister too...

jai~jai
best friend of geet and nt...he is also in 1st yr of MBA...they are best friends since class 7th..

neha5058 thumbnail
you can find my whole work on maaneet from here

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for new thread
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079