Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dixie123

I don't think there will be AnSh scene. He will probably make sure Anandi doesn't even know that he is helping her talk to Sumitra otherwise he will have to hear that dialogue again 'Mera pati mujhe chodke chala gaya hai, iska matlab yeh nahi ki main lachar hoon aur apni ma se baat karne ki intelligence nahin hai mujh me. apka ehsaan nahin chahiye mujhe'. 😆

lol ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ tat eternal dialogue of hers!!🤣🤣
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

I don't think there will be AnSh scene. He will probably make sure Anandi doesn't even know that he is helping her talk to Sumitra otherwise he will have to hear that dialogue again 'Mera pati mujhe chodke chala gaya hai, iska matlab yeh nahi ki main lachar hoon aur apni ma se baat karne ki intelligence nahin hai mujh me. apka ehsaan nahin chahiye mujhe'. 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Friends ... I had stopped watching BV in between and started again only after AnSh came ðŸ˜† ...

Tell me, please, did Anandi & Jagya consummate their marriage ?

I wondering becos now, neither J nor A are shown remembering FBs of that ... after all that is something one doesn't forget so easily !

I mean was there even a li'l love betwn them ? Maybe there was on A's side, but J ?????
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinoo

Okay, but does sumitra know how to use skype from her end in america?  or will they show a blond doctor in the background hooking her up on skype 😆😆

yaar anandi had given some book, learn english , about america and computer to sumi before she left . maybe after reading that book sumi became expert in skype😉
tinoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerobin

[
yaar anandi had given some book, learn english , about america and computer to sumi before she left . maybe after reading that book sumi became expert in skype😉

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, I'm sure ... Hope they show sumitra wearing jeans and speaking english in an american accent too 😆
tinoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

Friends ... I had stopped watching BV in between and started again only after AnSh came ðŸ˜† ...

Tell me, please, did Anandi & Jagya consummate their marriage ?

I wondering becos now, neither J nor A are shown remembering FBs of that ... after all that is something one doesn't forget so easily !

I mean was there even a li'l love betwn them ? Maybe there was on A's side, but J ?????

You know rusha... the chapter is over... lets just collectively close it... as a mark of respect for anandi.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bluerobin

I thought Sumi could just about read and write. I remember she was attending those classes conducted by A. But Anandi has to come onto skype.How are they going to accomplish that?
bluerobin thumbnail

🤣

Yes, I'm sure ... Hope they show sumitra wearing jeans and speaking english in an american accent too 😆

yes that's also possible , because in that book may be its written once you reach america one should wear jeans and and speak in american accent . So sumi may say - jaise tumne mujhe school mein sikhaya tha ki jis desh mein jaaon us desh ki vesh busha ko pehnana chahiye, is liye maine jeans pehen li.
anandi - faints forgets about her divorce
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You know rusha... the chapter is over... lets just collectively close it... as a mark of respect for anandi.

Hi Tinoo ... I'm Usha !

Oh no ! ... I guess this topic must have been done to death in the forum ! 

Sorry ... I was not aware hence the Q ! ðŸ˜³

So, I gather they must have done it after all ... Poor Anandi !

OK ... done ... no more Qs on this ! 

Now all I want is Anandi turn her back to J ... and walk to a new life ...  and be HAPPY !
bluerobin thumbnail

Originally posted by: apjk

yaar , I don't have a clue . Only shiv knows it .
Yaar once this shiv solving anandi's problem came in precap, we are just cooking up some fun stories 😆.