Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: noddiye

Hey heard from you in a very long time, where are you girl? Thanks so much for liking...will continue ASAP🤗

Hey Di
yup been busy with tests n random cribbings about BALH😆

but know dont care anymore,only read FFs of u great writers😳

coming to the maha episode--wooohh!! PERFECT! u cooked the twist so well n RaYa uniting forever..awwiee 😍 😍

N u mentioned me again thr,whoops feels gud,more because i could get u to write this amazing FF on RaYa..Thank You so much again🤗

now that u've ended it so soon😔 U ARE WRITING A NEW ONE SOON...yes! or i'll spam ur inbox Di 😈 😆 😳

noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

Hey Di
yup been busy with tests n random cribbings about BALH😆

but know dont care anymore,only read FFs of u great writers😳

coming to the maha episode--wooohh!! PERFECT! u cooked the twist so well n RaYa uniting forever..awwiee 😍 😍

N u mentioned me again thr,whoops feels gud,more because i could get u to write this amazing FF on RaYa..Thank You so much again🤗

now that u've ended it so soon😔 U ARE WRITING A NEW ONE SOON...yes! or i'll spam ur inbox Di 😈 😆 😳

Hey Niharika...

Hope your tests went well...Thanks for liking the FF yaar, i had to mention you yaar, i am too lazy yaar, i had this plot in mind but never got around to converting it into a full fledged story...You actually made me go the whole nine yards and surprise surprise even complete the story!!! So kudos to you...

Now regarding your wish for another FF, aapka hukum saraankho par Madam :-) ...
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb Completion Neha.. thank you for all lovely update and PM s... it was beautiful story line

when is the next one coming???

jigna
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG... Love every dammn update yaa... read it all in one go.. totally fab.. do come up with more...
smile843 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written dear...
Thanks so much for writing it... :)
love4raya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAPPY ENDING!! U knw my heartbeat almst stopped wen Ram said "am engaged to be married" though i knw its gona be RaYa at the end.. Beautiful..this was the part which made me teary eyed.. Poor Priya..Poor Ram.. Awww.. :((  
Beautifully Scripted Neha.. *Applause*.. and as i said earlier P.S. I LOVE YOU is my all time fav romantic novel and now a RaYa FF by the same name..am very happy!! :)) *hugs*