Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice Sanju, nice. Will never get tired of these scenes. 
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wait, did someone just call this video mix an epic fail? 😳 It was beautiful! I loved the colouring for that matter. 😆 Honestly Sanju, this was really well done. I have to go watch it again because once was seriously not enough. LOVED the scenes that you used and the effects were brilliant as well. I liked, no wait, LOVED it! <3 
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Euphoria.

Wait, did someone just call this video mix an epic fail? 😳 It was beautiful! I loved the colouring for that matter. 😆 Honestly Sanju, this was really well done. I have to go watch it again because once was seriously not enough. LOVED the scenes that you used and the effects were brilliant as well. I liked, no wait, LOVED it! <3 

hehe oops 😳 I was trying to experiment with something but it just didn't work out for me...so dats why i said it was an epic fail...the VM didn't turn out the way i had imagined it in my head and now i realise I had more scene to add which i completely forgot about 😆

I'm glad u liked it...
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well if the video is that good without it turning out to be the way you wanted it to, I can only imagine how perfect it would have looked had it been the way you wanted! Do make more though. <3 
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria.

Well if the video is that good without it turning out to be the way you wanted it to, I can only imagine how perfect it would have looked had it been the way you wanted! Do make more though. <3 

don't worry i'm working on another one right now...i'll upload it probably on wednesday or next week friday =D
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowie😳... such a cute one... probably the lyrics suits Yash a lot😉
Oh Ajnabee apna mujhe tu lagaa😳
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashGC_arja

Wowie😳... such a cute one... probably the lyrics suits Yash a lot😉

Oh Ajnabee apna mujhe tu lagaa😳

yeah the moment i heard the song immediately yash's feelings started running through my mind...he can't figure out what's in Aarti that attracts him towards her...so i was like yup! yash this is...hehe
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Sanjana!! Amazing VM!
Loved it!!👏
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Wow Sanjana!! Amazing VM!

Loved it!!👏

thank u mary =D
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its one of the Best Vm Have Never Seen in My Life...What an Heart touching Song...Loved it to Core...I became a BIG fan to you Sanju ji...U really Made my day...Thanx a Lot... 😊⭐️