Tejy's Gupshup *Week Re-cap and Predictions*

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm back!!!! Anyone miss me?? :P

Chalo...I'll get right to the point because all of this is kind of boiling inside of me but things are busy at home right now with a party about to start so I'll have to be a little more concise than usual :P

First of all...my week re-cap is that I want to kill Divya...I'm annoyed with the CVs (according to Rishi in a recent article, the creatives were changed a little before the Kiya track so that explains the huge shift in the type of tracks these CVs have been giving us...clearly they don't know OUR SBS and haven't done their homework :@ :@...more on that later this week/tomorrow as I am going to build an "army" and we are going to bring our old SBS back! We need to get the production house to pay more attention to SBS and show them our appreciation towards the original SBS)

Anyways onto my prediction/what I really want to happen in the show but seeing as these CVs seem hell bent on destroying/only know how to destroy and make things extremely wrong, I feel like they will make sure that Toasty misunderstands Tej and signs the divorce papers >.< or looking at the pre-cap Tej is threatened somehow by Mr. Patel either with the threat of having to repay the 5 lakhs in a short amount of time or with the threat of Toasty getting hurt. 

How I would fix this situation though is that Toasty, of course, can't misunderstand Tej because they are way past the weakest period of their relationship and they have not only a strong foundation of love but also of trust and faith in each other.  Toasty knows how madly in love Tej is with her and she also knows that Tej told her that Divya is a big nautanki so I don't think she will fall for Divya's lies.  She may even realize that this was all Divya's plan to separate Tej and her.  Knowing Toasty...once she figures this out, she will definitely come up with a master plan to free Tej. 

Now this is where I want to control the show and make THIS Toasty's grand plan...she should tell Tej that what got him into this mess was Divya's natak so what will get him out is their own natak...they will have to do a natak of Toasty believing Divya and thinking that Tej and Divya love each other.  She will pretend to leave the house.  Now...Divya doesn't know that there are 7 men in the house and she doesn't know of the existence of Malti and Nitika so they should pretend that they are living the way they did when Toasty was the only woman in the house...matlab Nitika and Malti leave along with Toasty and they make the house seem as if Toasty was the only woman there.  Then everyone has to start pretending like they are the way they used to be...matlab Pashu goes back to being anger-filled gray character Pashu...Prachin should act way more selfish..especially about having the woman of the house do all the chores...Pitaji should go back to being an overly khadoos man...and Ved acts like a women-hating brahmachaari. 

They make the entire house a mess like it used to be and then Tej will tell Divya and Mr. Patel (angrily of course) that Toasty left him because of them and now he has no other choice but he will only marry Divya on two conditions...that she will have to live in his house after marriage as he will not become a ghar jamaai and she has to live by the rules of her house and do whatever Toasty used to do.  They of course will agree and Tej says that he will have to introduce Divya to everyone at home and show her what she will be facing and that she should see it all and think about it before agreeing just like that.  Then he will take her to C Nivas and show her the haalat of the place and start saying what all Toasty used to do: dusting, mopping, cleaning, cooking, washing clothes...and how messy and dirty things have become now that Toasty left...Divya will find out that there are 7 men in the house and will see their attitudes and Tej will tell her that the sophisticated look he gives off outside is one thing but inside the house, he is also one of them...basically they will scare Divya off and Divya will realize that she can never live in such a house, etc aur phir tan tanaaa, problem solved 😆 and that too with some light comedy as we get to see our old old unchanged Chaturvedi family 😆 <3

I'm really hoping and praying that the CVs have some revelation and the upcoming epis hold something comical as such...otherwise I will be thoroughly disappointed :/ <3

Well see you all tomorrow with the update :) <3
Edited by Tejy77 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haha I missed you :P Welcome back!

Lovely prediction, that would actually be beyond amusing, plus if Malti leaves that means no more shobha for a little bit!
abc113 thumbnail
Good to see your gupshup post Tejy 👍🏼 Yes, you are missed on the forum 😊

I didn't get chance to see last week's episodes but have an idea of what's going on by reading latest posts on the forum.

Exactly what you are expecting and predicting for Divya (her treatment as so-called bahu in C-house), I had wanted for Kia but it never happened. There are so many fun things that we would like to see on SBS but unfortunately creatives keep deviating farther apart from our interests.
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahma11

Haha I missed you :P Welcome back!

Lovely prediction, that would actually be beyond amusing, plus if Malti leaves that means no more shobha for a little bit!

Lol 😆  I missed you too!! Welcome back to you as well! 😊

Oh, I would love for Chedi to kick out Shobha this week >.< She is really getting on my nerves.
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: abc113

Good to see your gupshup post Tejy 👍🏼 Yes, you are missed on the forum 😊

I didn't get chance to see last week's episodes but have an idea of what's going on by reading latest posts on the forum.

Exactly what you are expecting and predicting for Divya (her treatment as so-called bahu in C-house), I had wanted for Kia but it never happened. There are so many fun things that we would like to see on SBS but unfortunately creatives keep deviating farther apart from our interests.

Thanks Didi 😊

Haan >.< These new CVs have no clue what they are doing/don't realize the potential they are working with :/ <3