Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Elysia

No. They're promoting an abusive relationship in order to satisfy a group of fans rather than considering the consequences of this promotion and diminishing its existence entirely.

Well said Ana. 👏
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lmao, Rove. Bilkul sahi boli. Heh. Sometimes I do think that I put a lot more meaning into a scene/relationship/character than the CVs intended. But in relation to RaghaVi, the head of content himself has said that every scene between them is symbolic somehow. Plus, in the end, the readers' interpretation of a character/scene is just as significant as the writer's. We often find that the writers missed something whereas we, as readers/viewers, caught it.

When it comes to KriGhav, though, I think that I'm one step ahead of the CVs because I've interpreted Krish as Raghav's redemption -- and that's one way that I believe the CVs had not looked at their relationship.

@bold -- so true. But I feel the interpretation is always a million times better than what was intended by the writers. 

@red - I agree with you. Such a beautiful interpretation can never cross the CV's mind...See what I mean about your analysis making me fall harder for the characters? It's like I can't quit the show no matter how badly I want to at times.
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: petrova-fire

@bold -- so true. But I feel the interpretation is always a million times better than what was intended by the writers. 

@red - I agree with you. Such a beautiful interpretation can never cross the CV's mind...See what I mean about your analysis making me fall harder for the characters? It's like I can't quit the show no matter how badly I want to at times.

I know how you feel, Rove, because when I watch a KriGhav scene, for instance, I can't stop my mind from delving into it and coming up with all of this. How am I supposed to walk away from them?
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Ana, I am just looking at the earlier pages of post and wow, were you grilled or what 😆 I don't even think there is anything left to ask 😆
deactivated1 thumbnail
Kaminey all of them, Rove -_- But I answered all questions so far :D With the exception of Aanchal's, but will get to those tomorrow. Sigh.
Minionite thumbnail
What keeps you going in terms of the episode? I mean, how can you keep watching this...for lack of a better word, crap?
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

What keeps you going in terms of the episode? I mean, how can you keep watching this...for lack of a better word, crap?

First, I have no choice. I've gotten emotionally attached to Raghav, Krish, and Gayatri. And second, a part of me needs to see Jahnvi find her strength, punish V with Raghav's help -- and establish her new life, make a family for herself.

What keeps me going is the hope. The hope that I'll witness it happen. That they'll return to the essence of the show which is domestic violence. That the message won't be lost in the attempt at sustaining an abusive "love story" between the abuser and the victim.
Minionite thumbnail

First, I have no choice. I've gotten emotionally attached to Raghav, Krish, and Gayatri. And second, a part of me needs to see Jahnvi find her strength, punish V with Raghav's help -- and establish her new life, make a family for herself.

What keeps me going is the hope. The hope that I'll witness it happen. That they'll return to the essence of the show which is domestic violence. That the message won't be lost in the attempt at sustaining an abusive "love story" between the abuser and the victim.

Thank you Ana for being so truthful. 😆

It seems we share a lot in common. Even after saying I'm leaving the show I can't leave and maybe it's for the same reason.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Sri, you people take advantage of the fact that I suck at lying -- even through cyber space -_-
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Ok I have another question.

So I know you came to this show because of HC so I am assuming you watched his shows previously (something I am still trying to catch up on).

What is your favourite show of his and why?

If already asked, let me know...I know the chances are high that it is because look at the number of questions you have answered 😆 Ana ki to band baj gayi