Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: FatemaRox1

Sanaya,, urr updatee was just amaizng ;)) .. loved th iconss :D and monaya stuff iss soo cutee ^_^ !

Thank you soo much :D glad you Loved the icons
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
no problem😊
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gonna edit my comment in a bit sorri 4 being late mummi :/ R yah still open I wanna Req a bday siggy :P
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
1 more page left 2 finish :D xoxo
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
I wuv yah mummi <3 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
sanzy, were you like spamming the whole time i wasn't here to make me reach 150 pages πŸ˜† And you can request, ONLY you! and some other specail people who caN REQUEST EVEN WHEN IM CLOSED πŸ˜‰ so for you and some other people i'll be open 24/7 other than that LOL, And YEAH!! im bout to reach 150...I need to start working and editing my intropduction for my new shop...which i didn't do yet πŸ˜†
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
I Lub ya too😳
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

1 more page left 2 finish :D xoxo

WOHOOO!!! gonna be on 8th πŸ₯³
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Gonna edit my comment in a bit sorri 4 being late mummi :/ R yah still open I wanna Req a bday siggy :P

kabhi bhi edit karliyo πŸ˜‰ And BTw, check out the title C likha hia, Lekin tere liye im always open πŸ˜‰
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sanayaa.

sanzy, were you like spamming the whole time i wasn't here to make me reach 150 pages πŸ˜† And you can request, ONLY you! and some other specail people who caN REQUEST EVEN WHEN IM CLOSED πŸ˜‰ so for you and some other people i'll be open 24/7 other than that LOL, And YEAH!! im bout to reach 150...I need to start working and editing my intropduction for my new shop...which i didn't do yet πŸ˜†

I knw mummi where we're you hmppp I got bored spammin so I went lmaooo πŸ˜† Awww that makes me feel sooo special mummi I Lub yah sooo much * plants a slobbery kiss on mummi's cheek * 🀣 urghhh working in intro takes the piss mummu like ur own wht the hell r yah supposed 2 change it's not like u have changed much after 2 months ennit 🀣