Dancer in Centrestage: MOTW Wk#1

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Friends, As the show is well into its 4th Week, We are starting our MOTW from this week onwards. It will be saturday-Friday event with each new MOTW being on HOT seat from Saturday. This week we have two MOTWs. 

First off, our very hardworking, silent yet responsible written updater, who is none other than

And second one is a member we all known through DID, has amazing knowledge of dance yet extremely modest and humble

Congratulations. Here is your siggie ( Courtesy RadhaHiBawari ). Starter questions follow after the sig.😈

Questions:

•  Your name:

•  The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question):
  •  
  •  The reason behind your ID:

•  How did you first join IF:

•  How often do you login:
  •  
  •  Your experience in IF so far:

•   A nice moment of your life on IF:
  •   
  •   Your worst nightmare on IF:
  •  
  •   Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength:

•    What other forums you visit other than jdj:

•     Why are you attracted towards jdj:

•     Your favorite past-time:
  •     
  •      Are you a couch potato or busy Bee:

•      Virtual or real:

Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Congrats to the MOTW... drilling time.. now wait for my bunches of questions. πŸ˜†

Reserved! 
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats guys! definitely well deserved πŸ‘
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Hi Friends, As the show is well into its 4th Week, We are starting our MOTW from this week onwards. It will be saturday-Friday event with each new MOTW being on HOT seat from Saturday. This week we have two MOTWs. 

Gosh Tanni I am shocked to receive PM from you telling MOI being the MOTW and to come join the topic πŸ˜‰...This was shocking and surprising to be chosen..I am not much of a writer..I will do my best with the time I have...Thank u for the opportunity..Just a simple request to all...No personal Qs or maths, Physics or chemistry, Religion or Politics pls...Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

First off, our very hardworking, silent yet responsible written updater, who is none other than

Congratulations Roopal for being the MOTW...My PIC..I am glad to have the opportunity to know you and people can know little about me and who I am..πŸ˜ƒ

And second one is a member we all known through DID, has amazing knowledge of dance yet extremely modest and humble

Congratulations. Here is your siggie ( Courtesy RadhaHiBawari ). Starter questions follow after the sig.😈

Thank you so much RadhaHiBhawari for the wonderful siggie...Really appreciate it..πŸ‘

Questions:
  •  Your name: Varsha

•  The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question):  I go by Dabulls23...Some old friends know me by MrspetloverUS or MPL 
  •  
  •  The reason behind your ID: I am a die hard fan of Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan #23.  Basically explains it...

•  How did you first join IF: Searching for Nihira Joshi on SRGMP 2005 contest and ended up on IF πŸ˜ƒ  Rest is history ..
  •  How often do you login:  Once or twice a day for few minutes
  •  
  •  Your experience in IF so far:  Mix feelings but I make it the best one and dont get attached to people much 😳

•   A nice moment of your life on IF: Got to meet 4 of my favorite singers from SRGMP ,II and CU...Nihira, Hemachandra, Karunya & aishwarya πŸ˜ƒ
  •   
  •   Your worst nightmare on IF: Fans who go overboard with the fandome.
  •  
  •   Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength: I have handful of good virtual friends I have made and they have been very good to me..I have turned few of those friends into a real life friends..Rather not mention names..😳

•    What other forums you visit other than jdj: PR, BALH, SRGMP, II & DID LM

•     Why are you attracted towards jdj:  Dancing and Music is passion of my life so here I am
  •     Your favorite past-time:  Music, Plants, Gardening and reading
  •     
  •      Are you a couch potato or busy Bee:  In between...I am at a different stage of my life where I can do both πŸ˜ƒ
  •      Virtual or real:  Real...Virtual people forget there are real human beings with real feelings sitting behind the puter screen..People have no respect for other people when they choose to be a die hard fans..So I dont keep much expectations from Virtual life...Accept it as it is..😳 Its so important to keep balance between VIrtual and Real..Real is real and Virtual can disappear at any time and u have no control over it ..Pooof  

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Tani di and everyoneπŸ€—
and thanks for the beautiful siggy radha diπŸ‘
uff uff hot seat
guys please don't make it more hot otherwise i will burn😈

btw congo to DaBulls23πŸ₯³
Edited by roopalgupta - 11 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Questions:

•  Your name: sshh...its a secretπŸ˜‰...Roopal Gupta😊 
  •  The reason behind your ID: the name given to me b my mom-dad...

•  How did you first join IF:umm...i love CID...so was grilling google one day for CID and reached IF...

•  How often do you login: everyday if my system is working (not in exam times)
  •  
  •  Your experience in IF so far:magical...i can proudly say its among my best moments of LIFE that i spend on IF...i made so much of friends here and my best buddies are among them only...i learned to express myself more efficiently...learned various things from the fellow members...had lot of fun sharing my craziness for any show or actor with others...learned unity...

•   A nice moment of your life on IF:the moment that i spend with my friends on IF is nice and precious for me...
  •   
  •   Your worst nightmare on IF:seeing a fake member trying to steal my identity
  •  
  •   Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength: well i have many good friends on IF...best buddies among them are Dada , Maggi di , Yashi , Zoobi Di , Lucky di, mannat...

•    What other forums you visit other than jdj: CID only

•     Why are you attracted towards jdj:well actually i didn't never liked the show...but this time gia is in it and being her fan she played role of magnet for me...

•     Your favorite past-time: IF surfing...
  •     
  •      Are you a couch potato or busy Bee: Busy bee...school then coaching...i get back home at 9 in night...and then IF...and on sundays so i have appointment with movie theaters...

•      Virtual or real:Real ofcorse...virtual is real fun and pleasure but only for a while but real life means ur whole life...in short virtual is for short - time period and reality is ur truth...

For MOTW

Shreya Or SUnidhi

Rafi Or Kishore

Aishwariya Or Priyanka

Kareena Or KArishma

Pc Or Laptop

Iphone Or Ipad 

Nokia Or Samsung

Windos XP or WIndows 7

Reality show or tv soaps

Lata ji or asha ji

madhuri or juhi 

SRK Or AMir

Rahat OR Atif

HImesh Or PRitam

RD burman Or laxmikant piyare lal

dharam ji or big b

deewar or sholey

charas (Old) Or Annkhein (OLD)

Parneeti chopra or sonaskhi sinha

Dabang or bodyguard 

tere nam or sajan

vastav or khalnayak

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Congrats Roopal and Dhabul πŸ₯³
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

For MOTW

Shreya Or SUnidhi

Yaar how can one pick?  Both are superb..DIff genre..Classical than Shreya it is...

Rafi Or Kishore

Rafisaab He was, is and will always be GOD when it comes to singing...RIP Rafi saab 😭

Aishwariya Or Priyanka

Aishwarya in few movies..
Kareena Or KArishma

Kareena in Refugee, Omkara & Chameli my favs

Pc Or Laptop

Laptop

Iphone Or Ipad 

IPAD3

Nokia Or Samsung

Samsung

Windos XP or WIndows 7

W-7

Reality show or tv soaps

Some of both

Lata ji or asha ji

Both as they sing diff genre songs...Lata di tad  bit more 😳
madhuri or juhi 

Juhi

SRK Or AMir

Neither  How abt Sallu or Saif πŸ˜†

Rahat OR Atif

How can u compare RFAK to AAslam yaar...RFAK alll the way ⭐️

HImesh Or PRitam

Himesh...Pritam Chori kiya re...πŸ˜‰

RD burman Or laxmikant piyare lal

LP ji...My all time fav Madan Mohan ji β­οΈπŸ‘

dharam ji or big b

Dharam Paaji was handsome looking in old movies...Big B naaah 😳

deewar or sholey

Deewar, Namak Haram & Zanjeer made Big B what he is today

πŸ˜ƒ
charas (Old) Or Annkhein (OLD)

Aankhen with malasinha...not the one with Arjun rampal etc.
Parneeti chopra or sonaskhi sinha

I have not seen PC...SS in Dabang...Not much to say who I like..😳

Dabang or bodyguard 

Dabang

tere nam or sajan

Tere Naam songs were aflatoon πŸ˜†

vastav or khalnayak

Vatsav...Sanjubaba was fab.

Thanks for the rapid round...Hope u like my answers..😊
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congratulations Roopal and Varsha di! :)

Varsha di! πŸ€— Long time!