Episode Discussion 7th july and 8th july

Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys

everyone come here and discuss Sat and Sunday's episodes

and Feel free to raise ur opinion abt ANY contestant  ... good or bad

so come on guys

1. this is for discussion Not for Drooling . so Drooler plz stay away . there r AT's for That .

2. Feel free to discuss anything .

3. Criticims etc should be within IF rules

P.S Sorry Rowdiest had to copy ur stuff because this is perfect 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atria thumbnail
Couple of good performances today, looks like tomorrow will be even better. The level of dancing is increasing, which is good. Fair enough that Sanath left, he was graceful about it, and he still has the cutest smile ever, but a dancer he wasn't.

Gia, she's not a bad dancer, but kathak, esp mujra needs a very gradiose, exhibitionist sort of performance and she was just too gentle. Nishant had the attitude in oodles, would like to see him perform solo sometime. But their performances need to have more fire somehow, I'll repeat what I said last week, forgettable. Looks like Pratyusha and Gia both have the same problem, of being too soft to make much impression.

Darsheel was really good as a ram. The whole dance was lovely, huge on energy, deserved those marks. I was glad to see Jay on the stage, he should really have been there from the first performance. I notice in this case they talk more about the contestant and usually don't even mention the choreography much, maybe because Jay is not on stage? From next time around he should be there to take the comments from the judges as well, since the three of them form the team.

Salman and Isha were good as always, among all the dances this was the most difficult, and so the marks again were deserved. I'll admit to being less than overwhelmed at Isha's paso doble last week because I've seen better at DID for instance, but that actually means I'm comparing her to real dancers and not celebrities trying to dance, so it does end up being a sort of compliment. She's a really good dancer, barring some catastrophe she will definitely be in the finals.

Archana Sanam should go next, really. Neither is Sanam a good choreographer, nor is Archana a good dancer, and every performance of theirs is somehow boring.

Bharti and Savio, not sure what happened, there were several places where it looked like they were just walking around, did they forget steps? One point in particular where they lock hands facing away from each other and just go around in a circle, I was expecting a lift or something, it just looked incomplete. Hope she comes back with something bigger and better.

Bechara Remo, kudos for trying to lift Bharti. 😆
LeadNitrate thumbnail

looking forward for tomorrow, today was really umm bland.
The beginning gia. Well she tried hard but for an actress, her expressions in kathak were  not at all good. The root for indian classical dancing is avinaya and she was quite bad, and towards the end she lacked energy and stamina and nishant outshone her easiy. She turned kathak into robotic. Whatever marks they got i think it was for nishant. Okay I am in love with his kathak. That man, what an amazing kathak, truly i want a solo for him. No scratch that, nishant shampa duet, but  not salsa, rather kathak. I always thought nishant was average choreographer and wondered how his postures during classical, semi classical were so good and now i know.

Darsheel and avneet was good but i felt little low on energy, avneet has done afro jazz before, compared to that, it was not really outstanding. And they need to stop saying child star darsheel, add ex child star. he is not a kid, he is 16.  Either consider him as kid, in which case stop showing all the adult like attitudes galore he potray else call him grown up.

Salman and Isha, the dance was so beautiful. with all the strings and cables and limiting costume. This one was not really that overwhelming like last week but the difficulty level was way higher now that i think. the steps were all clean. lets hope she reaches till top 3 and we get to see awesome dancing acts from her and awesome choreography from salman.
 Also i am kinda glad isha thinks shibani as her competition. That girl has potential and punit too has improved a lot and i wish them to stay long too.

I really want archana sanam to leave now too. They are wasting time. sanam tries hard but cannot get through. even in his forte ballet, he was pretty weak not to mention the costume and the theme did not really come through. he cleverly covered the main balancing positions of archana but archana does not at all enjoy dancing and it shows. it shows very much that she is putting an effort and not doing well.

Bharti savio act seemed unfinished, and bharti was forgetting a lot. The lifts were amazing simply coz savio trying to lift her up, but overall the act was not that good. savio tried to cover up a lot.

remo has some enthu man, the guy who seriously injured his back and legs just 2 yrs back goes and does such a sudden lift . No wonder remo sir is my hero. 
Manish is a true blue rockstar, the way he speaks and acts, and he ia great dancer, i want him in jdj6. Ragini needs to up her ante in front of manish. the spontaneouty and energy manish brings, ragini totally looks like rehearsed. manish and bharti should host together
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Darsheel's performance was the best for me!  And was really glad that darsheel called Jai on stage! Like every other choreographer, he should get credit for his hard work!

Salman n Isha was good too! Haila how were they managing all those jumps and landing in correct places? 😆

Gia was good, but man the palce where nishant did those fast kathak moves - 👏 is for Nishant! I wish wo Gia ko better choreograph kar pata!

Did not like Sanam n Archana at all! 👎🏼 What were they doing? I was sleeping during their performance! 😆

Bharti n Savio - Her weakest performance I guess!

@ Remo lifting Bharti - 🤣

Frankly speaking I enjoyed only Darsheel n Salman-Isha performance!
I m feeling bad for GIA unfortunately.. she can do gud dance but her choreographer is weak i think..  🤢

Archana : still dissapointment from her... Wht is she doing?? Nothing improvement at all.. i think she is wasting every body's time..  

Isha and Salman.. Wht to say.. brilliant as always.. they were awesome.. THIS IS IT 👏 👏

Darsheel.. an entertainer 😃 I enjoyed his performance.. he was awesome tawsome..! brilliant 👍🏼

Bharti.. she was just moving her body nothing else... wht was she doing today? a very bored dance from her side.. 😒

Eviction is gud.. Archana aur Sushil should voted out next... 
Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanath Jaisuraya's elimination was fair as he was the weakest amongst the contestants...I'm glad we got to see his performace that he and his choreographer had prepared...I think he danced way more in today's performace than any of the previous ones.  He has such adorable smile though!

Giaa/Nishant-Firstly i thought she looked stunning,she is such a pretty girl and I use to watch her serial and they made her looks average but in jdj I realised how pretty she really is. I liked her entrance and her expressions were spot on..Nishant was just wow in his element but I notcied that during the performance the payal on Giaa's ankles were half coming off and were probably disturbing her but she didnt let it show on her face and didnt complain about after her performance..her scores were unfair how can Remo score archana and bharti same as her?? she deserved atleast 24...Remo said to her this was your best performance then scored her less than last week😕 my score-8

Darsheel/Avneet-I love these two they get better every week..Darsheel was really good and I love how he called Jay on stage...their scores were correct-my score 10

Isha/Salman-My fav performace of jhalak so far...I loved it thats it nothing more to say...Isha looked like a doll!my score-10

Archana/Sanam-Honestly I was watching Sanam more than Archana..I love the song Pani da rang from vicky donar but there performance was ok I agreed with Karan's comments-my score 7

Bharti/Savio-They needed to practice more, so much was missing and I think Bharti forgot some steps and it felt like she was just standing around on stage. Welldone to Savio for the lifts. but they can do so much better.my score-6

I love love and love Manish..he is just fantastic..I love his nokh jhoks with Bharti and she gives him some great answers back! No offence to Ragini but Manish can just host the show by himself imo.

Karan Johar was a suprise for me his comments and scores were apt in the episode. Remo and Madhur's scoring for me was wierd today apart from Isha and Darsheel's scores.

LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

I m feeling bad for GIA unfortunately.. she can do gud dance but her choreographer is weak i think..  🤢

He might be average but today he was in his forte and in his element and unfortunately Jia was nothing in front of him,. from her expressions to her steps, she was totally fading in front of nishant.  nishant his expressions, from a man it was awesome. the choreography was pretty good and jia needs to get rid of those sweet girl expressions.
Sorry but today nishant outshone her with ease.
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tannipartner

He might be average but today he was in his forte and in his element and unfortunately Jia was nothing in front of him,. from her expressions to her steps, she was totally fading in front of nishant.  nishant his expressions, from a man it was awesome. the choreography was pretty good and jia needs to get rid of those sweet girl expressions.

May be u r right wese bhi i dont like GIA's dancing but i felt that.. may be i m wrong 😳
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

I agree on Nishant's performance! It was like - apni hi paoo pe kulhadi maar li itna achcha perform kar ke! 😆 As dancer he is good, but as choreographer I think he is not doing his job well! 😕
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone,

To me Gia looks more impressive and unlike Gopi when her head is uncovered. Her dance was just an average...didn't match her choreographer. Same is with Archana...she is more stiff and lacks dancing sophistcation and it hghlighted more with ballet dancing style.

Isha and Salman just mindboggeling. They are at best in whetever they do. I agree with one of the previous post maker..that now they should stop calling Darsheel as chota packet..Earlier I didn't know his age, hence no complains about it...but now knowing his exact age I trhink he is very much at par with other contestants especially knowing that most of them are  non-dancers, old like Jayati or over-weight like Bharati. This puts him at par with such competotors. Bharati failed to follow her previous perormances.

Sanat's exit was coming...may be he opted out himself .