Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
LOVE the new changes. Hopefully, this will reduce the Mods and Viewbies work load too. 👍🏼

Amazing and thankyou VijayBhai. 😃
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks so much Vijay Bhaiya 

was getting annoyed to see n number of spammers with links and some random lines avaye hee 
TitansFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

***One Suggestion You Can Limit Newbie From Creating Topics Rather Limiting Them To 10Posts So That They Can Discuss Properly

Second this one ... 
.Angel thumbnail
wow this is super amazing Vijay and I really hope it work.

well done to each and everyone who has anything to do with the hard work of making this place a better place.
nitya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are all d rules only 4 dd's profile. Do u want us 2 beleive dat only dd's profile has mid and spams . Other celebs don't have even a single mid or spam.
So u had 2 remove 400 cmts per article only 4m her's. While other's remains unchanged.
Sorry hard 2 believe.
Leave all dat excuses just remove her profile. U and fans both can b in peace.
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
all the rules comes when DD gets articel cut the crap 
do u think we r a bunch of fools and thsi gives me only one conclusion that either u think ur extremely intelligent liek Einstein or u think taht we r illiterate 

TitansFan thumbnail
Instead of jumping to conclusions that its all about DD and blaming team ... members should have a look at other forums to know about this step and issues ... 
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@breezy they r to be blamed coz they r doing it purpously why only theydo thsi things to DD  not to others does other actors dont have MID the team thinks we r fools not to understand it
TitansFan thumbnail
Dear , other forums are suffering due to N number of new MIDs and Spammer links , and honestly and in all sense , i guess Vijaya bhaiya and team has taken step for this ...Period ... 
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: breezy

Instead of jumping to conclusions that its all about DD and blaming team ... members should have a look at other forums to know about this step and issues ... 

I would like to just point one thing out here...
We are not blaming anyone with out any reason...we have been facing it and that is the reason we are blaming it on the admins...
And we have carefully looked at other actors and forums...

The only thing that we are protesting against is...why only DD's articles and profile is being affected...
She is not the only one who has MID's and spammers...
If IF looks closely...other celebrities have even more MID's than DD does...but they are unharmed... 

We are only protesting against the unfair play... and the consequences that we are facing because of the admins favoring certain stars...
Edited by aanappin - 11 years ago