Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
1st of all i want to thank u! this was very much needed!it will be great to have all the MIDs cleaned out!

and about anyone who says the 10 posts daily limit is unfair for genuine newbies, no it is not! a person remains a newbie only until they have 50 posts, so if they really r interested in interacting in IF all they have to do is patiently post 10 posts each for just 5 days and all the restrictions will be removed!

and one more suggestion Vijay Bhaiya, can u make it possible that a newbie cannot send PMs to other members? even if they can it be limited like 5 PMs in total until they become a Groupbie?

another suggestion that i guess is not exactly relevant. that is the no of buddies we can PM at one time.

ok the thing is in forums like IPKKND when we write Fan fiction we have to PM our readers, and having to PM an entire buddy list which exceeds 500 or so is a hard job, therefore people tend to make a PM ID to which they add only the readers of their FFs so they can only PM the people that actually need PMs.. so in a round about way this is relevant to this issue that is being discussed
!!

and i can also see that allowing one the privilege to PM a whole of 500+ or so people may seem to encourage these nasty PM sending issue. but can't u activate this option only when one reaches to a Goldie or so?

i personally have seen that anyone over a Goldie level hardly send spam and make mayhem on the forums as opposed to the newbies/groupies and senior members..

i truly hope this can also be taken in to consideration!

anyway thanks a lot for taking this action cz truly MIDs are responsible for more than 90% of the mess on the forum!
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow this has to be greatly  appreciated  ๐Ÿ˜Š 
wish all the Mids are removed๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PS: This has to be the best day on I-F ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by Bella27H - 11 years ago
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A step which should have been implemented much earlier. Anyway a good decision to do away with d MID problem. Also on a personal note I remember how I was labelled a MID by some fans of d Rati Arjun jodi when I joined IF. Now when I see that Rati's fans consisted of a whopping 5000 MIDS, I am having d last laugh! Hahahaha! Good job Vijay and team!Edited by luminos3 - 11 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rehan2012

It is the celebrity ranking that force people to make MID's to keep thier fav on top so Why did'nt u stop this ranking system n arrange all the celebs alphabetically vo kehte hai "Na Rahe Ga Baans Na Baje GI Bansuri"

Keep CM ranking going but get rid of Celebrity ranking if u really don't like bashing then Get rid of ranking this will reduce spamming, bashing n MID's all in one...

Agree wd u Rehan, Yes vijay remove celeb ranking from IF atleast doing this will give relief fans from unwanted headache everyweek, Do u hv any proof that MID's not gonna create agn if u want to get rid of this permanently then remove ranking thread... And Plz clean the account of Top 2 celebs also i think u forgot them bcoz of ur favourtism
tintinu thumbnail
why cn't it be like "ONE COMMENT PER ID IN THE TB R ANY ATICLES" why to allow them to cmt 2 r 3 times in the same article
tintinu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Agree wd u Rehan, Yes vijay remove celeb ranking from IF atleast doing this will give relief fans from unwanted headache everyweek, Do u hv any proof that MID's not gonna create agn if u want to get rid of this permanently then remove ranking thread... And Plz clean the account of Top 2 celebs also i think u forgot them bcoz of ur favourtism

i agree with u both regarding ranking system ,plz get rid of this ranking system
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hope all these efforts bring transparency into the system just love IF๐Ÿค—
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I agree about the ranking system fact but I disagree on the note of the top two having most fids if u check on fb,or any other sns u ll find them having a huge fan base,so definitely they dont have many MID s
maddieee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if someone has a prblm dat only a certain star is being affected den it cant b helped as d process has to start somewer... eventually wen all d mids are deactivated d voting process wil b fair... 
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Agree with you both, I don't care abt MID's but still wanna that Celeb Ranking is the root of all this MID's, Spamming n Bashing so destroying the root will destroy all problems like when root of tree damages the tree become dead so why not REMOVING THE RANKING THREAD FOR BETTER OF INDIA FORUM i don't think it is importent then the envirement of IF...