simi_1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

5 May 2006
Highlights

- As planned by sneha, durga drinks the drugged juice

- Durga faints in the kalyana medai.

- Fake doctor comes and certifies that durga is pregnant

- Durga's dad suspects that person might not be a doctor as his daughter has a great character

- Wedding is stopped

- Deepak's house , athai & deepak are sitting and sneha is pacing up and down. (BOy this deepak & athai's relationship is portrayed so well, i just looove it).

- Sneha is obviously upset that none of them suspect durga & are still feeling sorry for durga & blaming it to be a fake doctor.

- Now, deepak is so suspicious about sneha, his looks convey a lot, the way he is looking at her, & athai she is so smart, she sternly says that this is a plot to destroy durga. Sneha gets a little shocked. Athai explains, no pregnant lady will lie down unconsiouc for such a long time like a stone, they usually instantly get up. But durga did not.

-Athai finishes by saying that I strongly believe that those who went to the extent of mixing poison in children's food, did this by mixing poison in durga's drink

-Sneha is shocked & Scared

to be continued

simi

Edited by simi_1 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi_1 thumbnail
revathi thank you so much for being an ardent follower of muhurtham

sneha's sari collection is simply superb, yes i do agree that sneha's character is a little stretched,but i guess without her the story wont move right.

Anyday i will watch muhurtham compared to Selvi, i can never excuse selvi for what she did, how ever she justifies it, i feel thamarai's feelings are genuine, selvi should have limited to just having married GJ for taking care of his children, if she was a true friend.

But she ended up having her own child with GJ, which totally is unjustifable, if her friendship was so strong with Thamarai, she would never have done this act, specially when Thamarai was so sick, with a spoon stuck in her throat. Just my opinion entirely

simi
simi_1 thumbnail
8 May 2006

- Athai, is now directly confronting sneha directly and tells her how she overheard sneha blurt out all her evil plans that she had executed in trying to execute durga.

- Athai says you should have been running around doing all kinds of work in the kalyana mandapam,as durga is your own sister. But you just came and sat there like a guest.

- My son & I tolerated all these things, only because of durga's face & to save your family & our family gauravam. Think about it you destroyed your family's peace, our peace, deepak's peace & your own peace. So atleast now try to change

- Even the samyal karan tells that this house is a swargam, dont change it into a naragam. so please forgive me if i said something you dont like, but please think and act from now on.

- Deepak asks his samyalkaran not to ask forgiveness from sneha. He says just like how he found about about the cd & the 5 lakh rupees, he will also find about this . Sneha is starring at him. Deepak says if i find out that you are responsible for this, then you will not live here anymore

- Sneha still does not get it. She asks why dont you talk all this in front of your brother. Athai says that it is all for yoru good. Sneha says i know cause your brother will die of heart attack. Sneha says velaikaran, i guess you are afraid of my slap. She continues to abuse how durga will know her father, so let us take a dna test and find out who is durga's childs father

- sneha says we all know that your dad is responsible for durga's pregnancy, when athai was not here, and we all were out only mama & durga were here, deepak slaps her and is trying to strangle her. sneha says even after that durga & mama went to hydrebad on business and spent time alone, deepak & everyone are disgusted. Athai curses her and says you are not a pombalai, & you will never live happily if you act like this.

- Durga's house , kalidas & her mom are all trying to analyse how durga fainted even after drinking the juice. Kalidas suspects that the juice had something in it otherwise how will she faint even when she took juice that should have given her energy so she shoudl not have fainted. Durga's parents immediately suspect that it is sneha's work. They conclude that the doctor is also fake

- Durga's mom curses sneha to die, she syas that she will go and kill sneha hersefl 👏 , durga comes and says before that giveme some poison and go 😡

- Durga says we dont know for sure if sneha would have done this. Durga has her senti dialogues. Durga says that deepak & his family would also be in so much agony just like us. Durga says , look she is so very jealous of me, and that is why she has shown her work. It is better to stay clear of her and her kudubam.

- Durga says enna im the one who gets insulted & also this time that goodman rajasekar sir is also affected. Durga is crying and says how will we prove to the world that im a good person, durga's mom is crying.

- Rajasekar sir over hears his staff, speaking ill of him & durga, connecting them together. Sneha's adiyal is listening to this. He sees rajsekar and clears the crowd. He then goes to rajasekar and wishes him. Rajasekar is thaladifyied.

- Rajasekar is in deep thoughts

to be continued

Simi
simi_1 thumbnail
9 May 2006

Scene 1
The guy who is shakthinayagam's adiyal, goes to radha's house in the night & knocks on radha's door. RAdha opens the door and comes out and looks(so stupid why shoudl she come out in the middle of thenight) this guy hides inside the house & then attacks radha, & the little boy raja comes to rescue her, but this guy is trying to be violent with radha, raja finds a big kAttai, & beats that guy black and blue, and as radha & raja are trying to run away,yogamma is at the door, and she says she will take care of the person inside. Yogamma goes and checks that person & says oh my god my grandson has killed this person. Yogamma goes and tells them not to worry, as she will take the blame on herself. Raja says no patti, i killed this person, stupid radha says no, no you please take care of raja, & i will surrender myself in the jail.. Yogamma says i will handle this, you take my keys and go to our house, i will take care of the rest. ONce radha and raja leave, yogamma laughs her heart out & the guy who go beat gets up and says this is real blood amma. yogamma asks him to leave & she cleans up, & saves the kAttai & says that as long as she has this she will have her grandson with her and raise him like her son

Scene 3
Durga is crying her heart out 😭 😭 , She is looking at the cieiling fan to hang herself, her dad comes home and his wife receives him. Durga's mom says she thought that they will wait for him to eat. Durga's mom says that i told durga to go to the temple, but there someone has upset her, so she came and told me, & from that time we both are upset. AS durga is fixing to hang herself, her mom knocks on her door, since durga does not open the door, they panic and are banging on the door as they suspect something is wrong. Durga's dad climbs and see through the glass in the door and sees his getting ready to hang herself. Durga does not want to live, and she says so, her mom gets kalidas and kalidas silly is also knocking the door, durga says im so sorry everyone please dont stop me, kalidas, breaks open the door, as durga hangs her self.

simi

Scene 2
A very upset rajasekar is sitting in their garden, deepak is looking at him helplessly, athai goes and speaks to him. Rajasekar says i feel so terrible about this, what would durga being going through. He feels responsible for whatever has happened to durga. RAjasekar says how come some one has put such a big blame on him. He tells athai about how people in his own company themselves are talking ill about him and durga. RAjasekar says i dont care about the world, but how about my son, what would he think. AThai tells how deepak got furious at sneha when she started talking ill abou them. Deepak comes and says appa how will i ever doubt you appa. RAjasekar is so proud of his son. Rajasekar asks deepak to go to durgas house and take care ofher, deepak says he will take care of everything and also make sure that he will remove the illname that has fallen on durga & his dad. AThai is miising rajasekar' shouse, they all call it a night.

Scene 3

Durga's house, durga is cyring and preparing to hang herself, Her mom is fixing dinner for them, and narrates how they have eaten yet as durga wnet to the temple and people there were insulting her. In the meantime, durga is gathering the sari, stool etc to hang herself. Durgas mom goes ot call her and finds it odd that durga has locked the room , she knocks & her father comes and sees that she is planning to hang herself. They beg her to stop & durga's mom goes and gets kalidas, who breaks open the door, & as he breaks open durga hangs herself

Simi
simi_1 thumbnail
10 May 2006

- Kalidas saves durga & durga promises jans that she will not make such stupid attempts any more

- Giri's akka's husband tells giri to forget jans. He also blurts out how jans is working at vijays house

- Deepak accidentally bumps into the junior artist who acted as a doctor and said that durga was pregnant. He sees her in a lawyers dress & questions her & she admits to having done this, and thinks that someone called sneha is behind this.

- Deepak drags her home & brings her in front of athai & tells all about this mala being an artist & not a doctor. He said if he takes her to the police station, she will be behind bars. Deepak explains the entire plot about how sneha had etched this plot to stop durgas wedding. The girl mala points to sneha that she did all this for money as sneha had promised a big sum of money in retunr for this small act. Deepak asks sneha to leave the house,but athai intervenes and asks her to stay, & makes mala leave as rajasekar woudl come any minute

- Athai asks why did u do this, why could not just ignore durga, instead of hurting her future. Athai says your evil plot is actually boomeraging to affect your own life. Sneha still does not get it, she is still on the trip how they all give so much importance to durga & she does not want deepak to help her

- athai tells sneha to be quiet as the money they spent on durga is rajasekar's money and not deepaks. she asks her to shut up and go inside.

- deepak is dead against sneha going inside the house. AThais advises deepak to be patient, sneha is listening to everything & smiling.

to be continued

simi
simi_1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
15 may 2006

- Kalidas comes to yogama' house to take radha back, radha sees yogamma;s sari and acts like she does not know him & asks him to leave

- Jans is invited by vijay's grandma to come and join them the next day in their DILs thithi

- Cops find the body of the prson who was hung by karthik's dad

- Kalidas is taking to the postmortem doctor, & then explains to jans that there was no chair but they found ice in that place. Kalidas also says about radha being in yogamma's house

- Durga meets rajasekar in a restaraunt. She thanks him for all the opportunites provided by rajasekar sir. She says but she failed in everything. Now she says that she is beatn now, and she cannot listen to everyone talk about her carring rajasekar sirs child. She says that soon she has decided to leave that town & go elsewhere. This is why i called to tell you this.

- Rajasekar says by you going away from this place, the world will only talk more. He asks her to stay back and prove that there is nothing wrong with their relationship. durga says no they cannot do that

- Rajasekar asks so you know who has doen this to us. Durga mazhupufies, & then finally says it is sneha who is ehind all this. Rajasekar is shocked.

- Durga tells rajasekar everything about how sneha poised the sweet, changing of the CD, losing 5 lakh rupees, & finally this. Saying this durga cries, she also says that sneha was the one is behind the scar in her face. Rajasekar puts his head down. Durga says that everyone but for you knows all these things.

- Durga leaves rajasekar is thinking.

Simi
simi_1 thumbnail
16 May 2006

- Durga is packing to leave town to her chithi's house in coiambatore. she tells kalidas the samething & also tells how she spilled everything about sneha to rajasekar sir. So she wants to leave before sneha gets here to fight with her again. kalidas is adivising them not to leave. Kalidas says i will take care of you like I take care of janani. Durga does not give in, & says she will leave & then her parents will join her. Kalidas tells her parents & her that if they consider her as their own then durga should not leave town. Durga decides to stay back, everyone is happy

- Rajasekar is angry at everyone at home & upset that everyone else knew about sneha's autrocities & today she is grown into a big poison tree, if only they had told about her before, he would have squished her. He tells how athai & deepak have been so good and supportive to him. I did not marry again becasue of deepak, & my akka has been a mother to him, what have you done. What respect have you given to us as a family

- Rajasekar is furious, sneha is listening, rajasekar says the day you hit subiah anna, i should have sent you out of this house. But now enough is enough, he calls deepak and asks him would you do anything for me. Deepak says i will do anything for you. Rajasekar says DIVORCE HER. Please take her back to her house and leave her there.

- Deepak is so happy, and says i had decided this long ago, but was afraid what will happen to you. Deepak goes to sneha and asks her to pack up and leave. Sneha is stunned, athai is disturbed. Sneha goes and falls at rajasekar's legs. SHe asks him to forgive her. Deepak is shcoked. Rajasekar says CHEE get up.

- Rajasekar says which one of your act should i forgive, the poisoned, sweet, the 5laksh robber, etchow about the scar you made on durga's face, athai who hears this is shocked, so is deepak. Athai is now so furious at sneha, and asks why are youso angry. Sneha stupid still does not get it, she starts to say bad things about durga. She syas durga should have stepped out of my relationship, as i she does not want me next to her.

- Shes ays i hate durga, so i only hurt her. Deepak asks her what are you talking about. YOu have hurt my dad, he says appa, no one should change this decision, ask her to leave the house.

- Rajasekar says i cannot take this stupid argument that becasue durga is good, Im bad. He asks deepak to take her and leave her at her house

- she says no i wil decide where i want to stay, but i love deepak, i will always love him, deepak shakes his head in disbelief. As she is going athai, asks her to stop. She requests rajasekar to give sneha a chance 😡 😡

- Rajasekar agrees, Deepak is not happy he says you are supporting her we are going to pay for this, sneha is wicked . AThai goes to sneha, and says this is your last chance, if you dont change, even god cannot help you

- sneha says one day i will send you out, there will be no one to stop you then 😡 😡 😡

Hmm just when i thougth it is a good move, it is going around in circles like this anandham story sad

simi
simi_1 thumbnail
17 May 2006

Scene 1 - Vijay & Giri
-Vijay's dad is doing thidhi, Jans is also with them
-Next to them giri is doing the same, Jans is shocked
-Giri loose tells the gurukal that he died when his girl friend, refused to accept him.
-Gurukal does not want to do thidhi for living person
-Giri offers to die 🤢
-Giri goes towards the water in the beach to die, where vijay & his dad are offering thidhi to his mom/wife.
-Vijay's dad beats giri and knocks some sense into him
- Jan's is looking(so hard to believe that she is gone)
-Giri says once u leae i will commit suicide.
-Vijays dad asks him to go and die. He says we should not go towards death, no girl will ever love a coward like you.
-Jans leaves with them, giri loose is laughing to himself

Scene 2
-Deepak goes and talks to athai, about durga leaving town
-Deepak tells that they should speak to him about what they had decided
-Deepak & athai go to speak to rajasekar
-Rajasekar is not happy with athai & deepak also
-Sneha comes down and sees them and tells that she is going outside
-Sneha talks back is very sarcastic about how they should have kept durga where she belongs
-Deepak & sneha argue, sneha says only after durga leaves town she will live happily
-Rajasekar asks deepak to stop talking, deepak says this time he is definitely going to divorce her.
-Deepak picks up the phone and calls the lawyer and asks her to get the divorce papers ready, & he will be there shortly to sign it 😃 , everyone is shocked

Scene 3
-Jans is cooking & kalidas is thinking about durga & he voices out the same with jans.
-Jans tells kalidas about seeing giri, & his crazy act
-Jans also shares about meeting radha anni, & how she feels that there is somethign fishy.

to be continued
simi_1 thumbnail
23/23 May 2006

In a nutshell,

- Giri joins the work place where jans works, & none other than Shakthivinayagam & Yogama are behind this.

- HIs sister warns him that she will tell kaushik sir about the real reason behind giri workign for him, but giri threatens suicide which makes her quiet

- Everyone is trying to convince durga about marrying Rajasekar. Kalidas comes to meet deepak at work to talk about durgas thought process about this wedding.

Sneha's adiyal whom durga appointed brings tea, kalidas looks at him sternly and asks him if he is behaving, adiyal is obedient and deepak asks him to leave.

Kalidas tells deepak that it is hard to convince durga , but this morning she did not say anything, so it is better that rajasekar sir comes and asks for ponnu for durga's hand. deepak promises to talk to his dad

Simi
simi_1 thumbnail
24 May 2006

- Deepak , athai & rajasekar are talking. Deepak tells rajasekar that durga has not refused to marry him, so this is an apt time for the ponnu parkum padalam. Athai wants to go to their kula deivam temple and pray, deepak says that he cannot get out of work for a week, so he asks athai and rajasekar to go to the temple without delay , as if we give one week for durga then she might change her mind. Deepak also requests athai & R to keep this from sneha. Sneha is eves dropping on this entire conversation & says she will have a master plan to counter thier plan

- Jans & kalidas are talking & she tells him how giri has joined kaushik sirs work, but she does not want to tell kaushik sir about him, becasue she wants giri to watch her every day and hurt him. Kalidas asks him to be careful. Jans tells kalidas that from now on she will teach him a good lesson. Jans says that she will chase him. she says fromnow on giri is going to see a new janani(at this scene they show the new actress (she played roja in selvi, & comes in theerkasumangali as madans wife, replacing vaishnavi 😭 ).

- Sneha is planning with her adiyal, and is planning to sabotage the wedding. She wants to kill both durga & her mamanar. The adiyal is shell shocked, she says either one should die, or both should die 😡 😡 .

- She wants to fit time bomb in the mamanars car while they are going to the kula deivam koil , she said she will pay the adiyal to do that, and she says that this way everyone will blame durga for her inauspiciouness & she canlive happily with her husband. Aidyal talks to himself and says subramani, you get paid so just do the job , but this sneha is a kOla villakuu.

- yogamma & radha, are talking and radha does not want to take sweet, as she realised that yogamma is still the same old pazhivangum person. yogamma is says that she is sending a poisoned sweet box through radha for manju , to kill manju & her kid, if not we all know she will tell raja killed her fake setup adiyal

to be continued

Simi