salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
          YUVRAJ FEELS GUILTY OS

Wow it was just so fantastic……..after all they proved that DPSC was really the best college. How much they had worked for this competition…….and they won😊. Yuvraj was thinking all this when the name of suvreen stroked in his mind and a smile appeared on his face😊. But where was she? He wanted to congrates her too……… after all she worked so hard for this play, and gave her best in spite of all difficulties. Thinking this, he started looking for his topper.
On the other hand, rhea was in changing room, and was furious as the performance  of suvreen was appreciated by everyone, and instead of miss popular😡, all the popularity was taken by her. She was really angry as suvreen has overcome every problem created by her  and was even successful in everything.
'Are topper…….pata nahin kahan gum ho gayi hai……? Jab bhi kuch kaam ki baat karni ho to gum ho jaati hai………shayad changing  room mein hi ho…….' He went to the room and was about to enter when he heard rhea's voice……..
'Maine kya nahin kiya us down-market ladki ke liye problems create ke liye…..? Aur us yuvraj ko to itne acchhe se bhadkaya tha uske against…………so that meri popularity ko vo overcome na kare…… and fresher's mein to kitna brilliant idea tha………..us yuvi ko pata bhi nahin tha ki vo guggal ke hi samne uske bare mein baat kar raha tha. Absolutely   perfect…………donon ke bich kitni misunderstandings ho gayi thi………..balki use jyada yuvraj ne to meri secret wish ko pura karne ki responsibility le lee thi.Use DPSC se exit ka raasta dikhane ka………..But  us bitch ka luck………….har baar uska magic sab par kaam kar jaata hai……….aur is baar bhi mujhe mere play se uski vajah se bahar kiya gaya…….phir bhi maine apni haar ko accept nahin kiya and……….and use stairs se dhakka diya, uske ghar par call karke problems create ki, but she was successful everytime par ab aur nahin…..ab main kuch aisa karoongi ki vo…….'
Yuvraj wasn't able to heard anything further……he was angry, shocked, infuriated, stunned and ……….He was almost out of his wits and sat on a bench. Then all the incidents, all the moments, all the time he has spent with suvreen till the date, came in his mind. He remembered that how he first saw her innocent  smile. Then he remembered that how much pain he had actually given to her, how much she was hurted just because was him. For the first time in the life he was able to imagine and think from someone else's viewpoint. He felt the shock, pain and terror what suvreen must have felt, she was a newcomer not just in DPSC, but even in delhi, and he remembered every moment when he troubled her.'Maine use itna pareshaan kiya,  har waqt use itna hurt kiya, aur to aur use iss college se nikalvane tak ka……..' and suddenly tears appeared in his eyes. 'Galti toh meri hi thi, uss rhea ko convince karne ke chakkar mein maine use kya kya kaha………..use kitna bura laga hoga?Par mujhe use, uski baton se itna fark kyon padta hai……..? I don't know…………….but main use sorry kaise boloon,…………main aur sorry……nahin par apne tarike se mein apni galtiyon ko theek karunga………Rhea tumne jo kuch suvreen ke saath kiya uska hisab to main tumse lekar rahunga………..aur aage tumhare ghatiya plans mein se ek bhi action mein nahin aa payega…………….ye yuvraj ka promise hai.'
The cheetah  decided and then he saw suvreen was coming towards him, and she came and said ' yuvraj tum ro rahe ho?' as she saw tears from his eyes.
'haan vo kya hai na ki tujhe itni achhi acting karte dekh aankhon mein aasoon aa gaye😆😆😆…..are aaknh mein kuch gir gaya tha…………aur bahut jyada chubh raha hai,,'
'Lao mein nikal deti hoon…..' she said and bent over him, close to him looking into his eyes what was troubling him….' And yuvraj was thinking………ab to nikal gaya aura ab kuch nahin girega meri aakhon par topper, jitna kuch galat hona tha ho chukka hai👏👏👏……

Guyz plz tell me how was it,...although I wrote it in quite a hurry.Thanks for reading 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isnat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowww!! That was great! I love the way Yuvraj got to know everything.. N thn the last part was cuteee! Loved it!! :D
Shimolina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsum yaar just loved d last part plz do continue n pm me plz

BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome! Really, but I was amazed when I
saw how many difficulties Suvreen had to
face and how much Rhea created, it is a lot
yaar. She should definitely find a life. I love
your story,  and the end was so cute, with
Yuvraj having something in his eyes...
Edited by BrunoMars - 11 years ago
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww...its awsum...👏...nyc os...pls continue its vry intrestin to knw how yuvi will tell sry to suvi
Diya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
awww..so sweet...really owsum..os..❤️ do continue..really i will be waiting...
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m actually waiting fr the day when Yuvi will realize his mistakes...lovely OS...
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow... Yuvi get to know everything