angelwords thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
buddiesss, hey its me isha again..with another os...plz plz plz do read and tel me how it is..
thanks for supporting me and bearing my imaginations...😃😳

~ Hey baby~

Life cant be better, I said while relaxing on beach chair. I heard " ya true buddy, I never thought that I will marry some day and be happy after that". I said "me too yash, I never thought I will fall in love with someone and spend my rest of life with her". I heard yash say " ya true maan singh khurana with one girl, voh bhi In madly love with her".i said "but you know what geet really has something different from other girls" and I heard " ya true, even I feel same for meera, who will believe that the bad boys of college will fall in love with innocent angle". I said "ya true" . i thought  how after geet had entered my life , all things changed. I still remember when I saw her first, she was a trainee in my company, she was innocent, and her  innocent act made me fall for her. They after 2 years of our meeting I married her. She is an angle who thought me to live life, enjoy it, feel it.

And same is the case with my dear friend yash, who married his angle and my friend/ cousin  meera. Love make people crazy, happy, mad , possessive , responsible and what not. I can say because I have experienced it. I heard " chal maan ghar chalte hain varna aj khana nahi mila ga" and we laughed. We entered the house, but the environment seems to be serious and scary. We gluped. We checked the time, it wasn't late then why sudden silence. We heard a cry, a babies cry. We said " baby??" and went inside. We saw a baby in a basket and then we saw a fuming face of our wives and then we saw each other.

I said " hi mishty, ye kaun hain?". I heard "don't mishty me Mr khurana. And this, this a new member, and you know who is her father?" . I nodded negatively. I heard geet say " ap dono mein se koi". We said " what?". I said " what rubbish ? how can this happen?, you must be mistaken". I heard meera say " you don't believe us, than see this letter". I ead the letter " take care of your baby Mr bad boy". I heard geet say " what will you say now mr bad boy, you told me that in your college days , every one used to call you both bad boys". We both were totally shocked and seen towards each other. I said " it must be him". Yash said " ya kya kaha rahe ho, listen geet it must be him only.". I said " yash why are you hiding your mistake". I heard him say " mistake? Ya kya kaha rahe ho!!"

We heard " jab tak ye nahi pata chalta who is the father, you both will take care of her and no food for u both". We were blank. I ran towards geet and said " dekho geet sahi mein mana kuch nahi kiya, this is all yash's  fault". Yash ran to meera and said " nahi meera, It is not my mistake sachi mein, its his mistake." . both lady quickly went to their room and locked the door. We saw each other and heard baby's cry. We ran to her. I said " yash  sambhal apni bachi ko". Yash said " meri bachi ko?.teri he hogi. Dekh eyes teri tarah hain". I said " lips teri tarah " and we continued. Finally with so much difficulty we made her sleep. And sat on couch and started thinking. I said " nahi yaar meri nahi ho sakti ye bachi". Yash said "kyun tu gay hain?". I said " kya kaha raha hain, mein shadhi shuda huin yaar". I said"teri bachi tho nahi hain". Yash said " nahi re, ya  kya bol raha hain". And we slept.

In morning, geet and  meera totally ignored us, an idea stuck my brain, I told yash to tell geet that its his baby and I will tell meera. Started excuting our plan . I went to yash room and knocked and went inside and said " look meera, voh bachi meri hain" and the girl faced me, I was shocked it was geet. And I scream and I also heard yash scream. I said " geet listen, voh meri bachi nahi hain".and she went away. We took care of that baby . finally evening arrived. Geet and meera entered and we grabbed her feet and said " voh humari bachi nahi hain, sachi" and we heard laugh.  We saw geet and meera laughing. We stare them with great concerntration. I heard geet say " we know its not your baby, she is angle, baby of your dear friend pari.". we were shocked. And we angrily stare them and said " tho you were making us fool hain?. Ruko aj tho tum log gaya". We heard " arre unki koi galti nahi. It was my plan. Actually you both were enjoying, leaving you poor wife working, so I decided to help them to take revenge". We ran after pari " tu ruk, tujhe mein batata huin". We ran after each lady and finally laughed and saw the little angle..

……………………………………………….

how it is??

do comment and hit like button waitng for ur replies...😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!that was a different os...
But i sumwhat guessed that its geet and meer's prank..
me too brilliant na 😉
So beautifully written and nice title..
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
its sooo cute ...😉 Edited by its_me - 11 years ago
Dei_Gratia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nyc os...
So it ws a prank ...
Pari is such a devil...bechre maan n yash...lol
Thanx frd pm
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
aww that was so funny 
poor maan and yash it was hilarious made them look after the baby
cheers for pm hope we see more os from you
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the OS
it was very funny
loved it

-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow awesme os isha
bechare maan n yash..geet n meera bhi na ye pari toh pocho mat..
Superbly written dear
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOl pari play prank with maan n yash
Awesome Os
loved it

kkiddoo thumbnail
cute one dear 
hope to get some more cute os from  continue writing this cute shorts loved it ...
the_chosen_one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its superb. hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣