Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fosla

Santhi

Fantastic post dear!! The magic of BALH and those memories!! Unfortunately, Iam not feeling the magic in season2 at this pace. Hope to see it changing as the show progresses to make the characters human!

Angie, we'll wait for that. I like the human version of Priya too😊 and not the one you think she is becoming. It is a matter of time before CVs bring it on. Everyone making the show including RK(tweets) says things have to become worse before getting better. you can make things worse by creating circumstances or ruining the leads' characters straightaway. CVs took to both the routes. What can we do? That's why I felt I needed to write this for Priya.
adithya_sid thumbnail
great writing...made me go back again and watch those beautiful moments... thanks
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Angie, we'll wait for that. I like the human version of Priya too😊 and not the one you think she is becoming. It is a matter of time before CVs bring it on. Everyone making the show including RK(tweets) says things have to become worse before getting better. you can make things worse by creating circumstances or ruining the leads' characters straightaway. CVs took to both the routes. What can we do? That's why I felt I needed to write this for Priya.

Santhi

No problem dear!! I liked the fiesty version better than the mahaan one. It made it more relatable. And Iam thinking we are half way near the worse part. They are also at the separation phase with one pending phone call which most probably will be unanswered. MOVE ON is going to be the case. But Yes it takes time for the bitter taste left. CV's need to redeem the characters to bring back the magic. I guess its only time that could tell. A month later, we might have been on the same page. Continue watching it. Hope Jr Goli brings the magic back!
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi

this is one great post.. you have caught the very reason of the show 's success.  Priya came into our lives as a  representation of the modern Indian nari .. strong, confident and able to handle whatever life throws at her.. her no nonsense attitude and ability to find humour and happiness in all things - big and small - is the USP of the character... and this massacre  is unforgivable. Bot just for the sake of Priya but for the sake of the Indian woman who was portrayed in the first 175 episodes of the show... Up until that time, Priya floundered very rarely - and when she did - she set it right almost immediately... For her to do this to herself and the one soul who loves her beyond all else in the world is so disappointing!!!
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Santhi

No problem dear!! I liked the fiesty version better than the mahaan one. It made it more relatable. And Iam thinking we are half way near the worse part. They are also at the separation phase with one pending phone call which most probably will be unanswered. MOVE ON is going to be the case. But Yes it takes time for the bitter taste left. CV's need to redeem the characters to bring back the magic. I guess its only time that could tell. A month later, we might have been on the same page. Continue watching it. Hope Jr Goli brings the magic back!

hi  the two of you
am with angie in this.. I find it very difficult to justify Priya's desertion of Ram ... that is what this is DESERTION.. and in my dictionary it is equivalent to betrayal .. redemption of such betrayal should be long and drawn out and she should be knocked down from the pedestal before any milan happens

I know like I sound like some one who hates Priya -- i dont, i hate her reactions to what is happening and hate the fact t=hat she gave up so easily

pasumarthisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinimp

hi  the two of you
am with angie in this.. I find it very difficult to justify Priya's desertion of Ram ... that is what this is DESERTION.. and in my dictionary it is equivalent to betrayal .. redemption of such betrayal should be long and drawn out and she should be knocked down from the pedestal before any milan happens

I know like I sound like some one who hates Priya -- i dont, i hate her reactions to what is happening and hate the fact t=hat she gave up so easily

Agree with you that her act needs redemption. The thought process that went behind that decision was terrible and was very unlike Priya (though many of us have been predicting this outcome). That is exactly the reason why I wrote this. 

Ram's needs a big redemption too from his mother KK. Have waited for this for long but instead of it coming, I only see misery piling up on Ram in one form or other for the last month and he is crying, pining for the last month. I hope the CVs don't wait for Priya to come back into his life for this to happen.
Edited by pasumarthisa - 11 years ago
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very endearing post. Beautiful moments . Truly enjoyed this post ,a very feel good post especially after what's happening in the show. Thanks.
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u summarized season 1 perfectly..
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i wish i had a love love button for the post!!

however i feel that post goli there will be scenes where they will be back again and maybe rajat and goli will join in to make them meet!!❤️ however for me the character that has lost in all this is as u said rams priya!! i want ot listen to the oh priya music again but she will be pareeenti insteasd!!
  1. she is ok with fleeing law
  2. she is beleiving ishikas words that ram will move on?
  3. she dsnt even think once of her family? her dad mom will it also be good for them to knw that thier daughter is dead and not in this owrld rather than in this world but in jail??
  4. she beleives ram is moving on??
  5. she is keepnig a kid away form the love of the father coz her mahan idea?

this is not the priya we all loved!! i want priya back in season two!!

priya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VERY BEAUTIFUL POST . U ROCK. THIS IS FOR U👏