Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Do u want me to get my mop out and whack u with it 🤣🤣🤣

NO. I want you start answering the questions. I have the next set ready already. It won't wait for long. 😃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tauba did u say these wre just warm up questions I just read that now :O :O :O
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

NO. I want you start answering the questions. I have the next set ready already. It won't wait for long. 🤣

I'm gonna start in a bit answering em all cause I'm commenting on my shop first and thn I'm gonna answer em x ahem ahem I'm gonna take all week answering ur's now so u don't add anymore on 🤣🤣🤣 
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Uhh, yeaaah. They are just to start you off. Today is the first day, afterall. Chalo chalo shuru hojao. 

URRRMMM. I will just add more then. Don't worry. I'm VERY smart when it comes to grilling. 😃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

Uhh, yeaaah. They are just to start you off. Today is the first day, afterall. Chalo chalo shuru hojao. 

URRRMMM. I will just add more then. Don't worry. I'm VERY smart when it comes to grilling. 🤣

I knw I'm like already dead at the 1st day wonders wht gonna happen after a week 🤣🤣 liar liar pants in fire u just copied and pasted all these questions from google 🤣🤣🤣
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL pfft as if I loved you anyways🤣 dw I'm getting the others to grill you too😉
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MzIndependant-

LOL pfft as if I loved you anyways🤣 dw I'm getting the others to grill you too😉

You love me a lot I kne yah do ðŸ˜† Nooo u khotti don't tell em marn  Pod's gonna kill me and now Sai knws aswell she gonna grill me hard aswell 
Sabmeratu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

You love me a lot I kne yah do😆Nooo u khotti don't tell em marnPod's gonna kill me and now Sai knws aswell she gonna grill me hard aswell

Yes in ur dreams I may do not in reality🤣 LOLOL dw amu'z sending her questions tomz,I havnt told foz yet( that means I am going to tell her)🤣 & I'll just keep adding more q'z up on the go🤣
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MzIndependant-

Yes in ur dreams I may do not in reality🤣 LOLOL dw amu'z sending her questions tomz,I havnt told foz yet( that means I am going to tell her)🤣 & I'll just keep adding more q'z up on the go🤣

It's defo in my reality x see I pinched myself and I'm still here * ouch * 🤣 I'm gonna be all nice nice 2 amu now so she doesn't give me lots ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Plzzz do tell the rest of em I'm beggin u khotti 🤣 and u better bot add anymore or swear I'm gonna rape yah testi's 2wice as hard wallah ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
The testi threat doesn't work on me anymore cuz I've got used to a long dashboard blad so HA!🤣 LOL watch how I announce it in ur shop & get your commenters to grill you too🤣