Originally posted by: DUGGUlicious

@Sanzy:

A candle for the pray😆😆😆

Lmaooo a candle 4 ever wish 🤣 
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Bruv I still haven't answered those 1000 of slams u sent me and I'm gonna answer ur grill questions 🤣🤣 plz just send me like 10-20 I will answer em thn warna 🤣

Mwahaha that's cuz you have to ;) pfft 10-20?! Blad you'll only get that amount in dreams,with me think bout 100-200 ATLEAST!🤣
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -MzIndependant-

Mwahaha that's cuz you have to ;) pfft 10-20?! Blad you'll only get that amount in dreams,with me think bout 100-200 ATLEAST!🤣

I knw damn it 🤣 100-200 * faints * :O bruv I just for rid of exams and ur gonna give me 100-200 questions have sum shame khotti I'm ur lesbooo don't u at all feel sorry 4 me 🤣 
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

I knw damn it 🤣 100-200 * faints * :O bruv I just for rid of exams and ur gonna give me 100-200 questions have sum shame khotti I'm ur lesbooo don't u at all feel sorry 4 me 🤣

LOL n'awwh don't worry I'll just reduce the questions by 1🤣 ahem as if you felt sorry for me when you spammed my testi'z! Cuz of you I got 14,260 -.- so it's payback time😈

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Enjoy ;) all copied & pasted btw🤣

Are you left or right eyed?

Have you ever smelt your socks?🤣

What's your door number?

What's the time?

What cd is in your cd-player right now?

What means light year?

Have you ever had an imaginary friend?

How much do you use ketchup? (1 - not at all, 5 - on all foods)

What's the meaning of life?

Do frogs have ears?

What's the model of your mobile phone?

If you were a worm, how long would you be?

What's the size of your shoes?

Is your middle finger longer than your ring finger?

What shampoo do you use?

What time do you normally go to bed on a working day?

What is the most distant place you've visited (from your home)?

In scale from 1-5, how afraid of dark are you?

How often do you brush your teeth?

The person you would never want to meet?

Who is the person you trust most?

Have you ever collected stickers that are on fruits?

How weird is this?

How old is the oldest cell in your body?

Do you like carrots?

The size of your hard-disc?

What's your favourite word?

If you were a tree, what tree would you be?

When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?

How much cash do you have on you?(none I bet🤣

What's a word that rhymes with TEST?

Who is the fourth person on your missed calls?

What is your favourite ring on your phone?

What shirt are you wearing?

What do you label youself as?

Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn.

Bright room or dark room?

What were you doing at midnight last night?

What's a saying you say a lot?

Who told you they loved you last?

Last furry thing you touched?

Favourite age you've been so far?

Your worst enemy?

What is your current desktop picture?

What was the last thing you said to someone?

If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?

Do you like someone?

The last song you listened to?

You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?

You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist off the earth?

Who would you really like to just punch in the face?

What is your guilty pleasure Disney movie?

What's the longest you've gone without taking a bath?

If anyone on IF could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?(pfft don't you dare choose me!)🤣

If you could be born into history as any famous person who would it be and why?

What is your best physical attribute?

Have you ever been arrested?

If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?

Do you have a secret talent and what is it?

What is one unique thing are you afraid of?

You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Shit! Now that you are in the new location, where are you gonna go to spend that?

You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?

You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what's the premise?

One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?

Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don't worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what's the one thing you're going to save from that blazing inferno?

The Angel Of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel Of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?

You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?

You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?

You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?

What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

What is your all time favorite comedy movie?

What is your happiest childhood memory?

What song always makes you happy when you hear it?

What was your favorite sitcom growing up?

What favorite food puts you in a great mood?

Who's the funniest person you know?

What was the best vacation you ever had?

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?

Whats your middle name?

How big is your bed?

What music are you listening to right now?

What was the last thing you ate?

Who was the last person you hugged?

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?

Favourite character from the tweenies?!🤣

If a tree falls in the forest without anyone there, does it still make a sound? Do the other trees make fun of it?

If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?

If quitters never win, and winners never quit, who came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?

If Superglue is so good why doesn't it stick to the inside of the tube?

If the folks at the psychic hotlines were really psychic, wouldn't they call you first?

If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth beeth?

If you have a friend who works for the Psychic Friends Network, do you plan a surprise birthday party for them?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
LOL that will probably take you the whole week🤣
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
OMG I hate u u freakin khotti ðŸ˜¡
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShilpaLuvsKMH

congraaatz dear :)

Thank Shilpa ðŸ˜³
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

LOL n'awwh don't worry I'll just reduce the questions by 1🤣 ahem as if you felt sorry for me when you spammed my testi'z! Cuz of you I got 14,260 -.- so it's payback time😈

Wow thanks u whacko that helps a lot 🤣 true but testi's r easier marn u just gotta accept I gotta type stuff 🤣 
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Enjoy ;) all copied & pasted btw🤣  What else can I except frm u khotti 🤣

Are you left or right eyed? Huh I'm both eyes duhhh I she both eyes to see ur such a twat pasting these questions and wasting my precious time I could be eating now u knw 🤣

Have you ever smelt your socks?🤣  Nooo I'm 2 scared I might faint after smelling my reeky socks 🤣 
What's your door number? A big 60 :) 

What's the time? 17.05

What cd is in your cd-player right now? I don't listen 2 CD player but on my music list on iPad it's second hand jawaani -cocktail 

What means light year? Is that how much a light travels in one year x hope it's true I hardly pay attention in my science class 🤣

Have you ever had an imaginary friend? Never but I knw a gyal who did ohh she was bare hilarious we thought she was cracked in the head marn 🤣

How much do you use ketchup? (1 - not at all, 5 - on all foods) 2 x I hate ketchup it reminds me of Khoon 🤣

What's the meaning of life? Precious :) 

Do frogs have ears? Does it look like I have frogs u chav and I went to the farm like in year 3 I can't rememeber 🤣 

What's the model of your mobile phone? iPhone 4s :P 

If you were a worm, how long would you be? I would be round 20 cm's shoe everyone my sexy longness 🤣 

What's the size of your shoes? 5 :D 

Is your middle finger longer than your ring finger? Yah everyone's is u dope those who isn't r just abnormal 🤣

What shampoo do you use? Herbal Essence 

What time do you normally go to bed on a working day? I don't work x 

What is the most distant place you've visited (from your home)? When me and famo went to a beach can't rememeber the name it was like 5 hrs away :p

In scale from 1-5, how afraid of dark are you?  4 I'm shit scared of dark I can piss my pants if I'm alone wallah 🤣

How often do you brush your teeth? Twice a day one in the morning and one at night x 

The person you would never want to meet? Ohhh I will tell u this u already knw  the answer ennit 🤣 

Who is the person you trust most? Just one u knw I can't x it's you , wiffey , pod , iqzy , stalker . Pop and Pinkz :) 

Have you ever collected stickers that are on fruits? Nooo but I used to stick em on my forehead [=))2 

How weird is this? Cumin frm u not all lesbooo 🤣

How old is the oldest cell in your body? 17 isn't itx cause I'm 17 🤣 I'm sooo conphused 🤣

Do you like carrots? Uhhh thyr okaii I won't say thyr my fave :/ 

The size of your hard-disc?

What's your favourite word?

If you were a tree, what tree would you be?

When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?

How much cash do you have on you?(none I bet🤣

What's a word that rhymes with TEST?

Who is the fourth person on your missed calls?

What is your favourite ring on your phone?

What shirt are you wearing?

What do you label youself as?

Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn.

Bright room or dark room?

What were you doing at midnight last night?

What's a saying you say a lot?

Who told you they loved you last?

Last furry thing you touched?

Favourite age you've been so far?

Your worst enemy?

What is your current desktop picture?

What was the last thing you said to someone?

If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?

Do you like someone?

The last song you listened to?

You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?

You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist off the earth?

Who would you really like to just punch in the face?

What is your guilty pleasure Disney movie?

What's the longest you've gone without taking a bath?

If anyone on IF could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?(pfft don't you dare choose me!)🤣

If you could be born into history as any famous person who would it be and why?

What is your best physical attribute?

Have you ever been arrested?

If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?

Do you have a secret talent and what is it?

What is one unique thing are you afraid of?

You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Shit! Now that you are in the new location, where are you gonna go to spend that?

You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?

You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what's the premise?

One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?

Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don't worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what's the one thing you're going to save from that blazing inferno?

The Angel Of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel Of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?

You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?

You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?

You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?

What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

What is your all time favorite comedy movie?

What is your happiest childhood memory?

What song always makes you happy when you hear it?

What was your favorite sitcom growing up?

What favorite food puts you in a great mood?

Who's the funniest person you know?

What was the best vacation you ever had?

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?

Whats your middle name?

How big is your bed?

What music are you listening to right now?

What was the last thing you ate?

Who was the last person you hugged?

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?

Favourite character from the tweenies?!🤣

If a tree falls in the forest without anyone there, does it still make a sound? Do the other trees make fun of it?

If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?

If quitters never win, and winners never quit, who came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?

If Superglue is so good why doesn't it stick to the inside of the tube?

If the folks at the psychic hotlines were really psychic, wouldn't they call you first?

If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth beeth?

If you have a friend who works for the Psychic Friends Network, do you plan a surprise birthday party for them?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?

Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 11 years ago