Idiotic Times: Story of Turbulent Times For Fans

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Disclaimer: This spoof is humorous imitation of shows and it is meant to be taken that spirit only.

One day a member of Binsi fan club (from Pillar Bibi) and a member of Monu-Meenu fan club (from Na Kehle Tum Na Maine Kuch Score kiya ) started fighting with each other. Our loyal reporter Jhoota Singh was passing by and witnessed the brawl. He asked both Miss Chulbuli and Miss Gulbadan the reason of their tiff.

JS: Ladies why are you fighting. What is the issue?

Miss Chulbuli: See Mr. Jhoota Singh I'm in a hurry to stage protest against Miss Leela Devi Bata and Bee Channel and Miss Gulbadan is refusing to clear my way.

Miss Gulbadan: Miss Chulbuli I'm in an emergency situation… I reached here first and I need to show my protest first. If didn't start protesting now our show Na Kehle Tum Na Maine Kuch Score kiya will drown.

Miss Chulbuli: If I didn't start protesting now my favourite couple Binsi won't be able to get a house… right now they are homeless living in an under construction building.

Miss Gulbadan: I'm also fighting for a cause… the Fooler Channel has approved an absurd track in the show and now new entries are taking place to separate our Monu-Meenu.

Miss Chulbuli: You see Binsi's condition is very bad… they are recently married & walked out of their house… he has been termed as superman in the show but he can't afford to rent a house….

Miss Gulbadan: You don't understand… your Binsi are atleast married but our Monu and Meenu… they are not even married. Our Monu is Spiderman but his mother is out of control… she is going to force our Spiderman Monu to marry a girl who is like fickle moon. Recently Miss Cynic has joined Jhappu in story writing so it can't be their idea. I suspect Fooler Channel's intervention here.

Miss Chulbuli: If we don't stand for our Binsi the Bee Channel might axe them…. They've already changed the timings of our rendezvous.

Miss Gulbadan: Then you should be happy… we are requesting the Fooler channel to change the timings if Big Sore is going to replace it… but they are deliberately ruining the story….

JS: Miss Chulbuli and Miss Gulbadan it seems that Bee and Fooler befooled you like others. Instead of rushing to show your protest every time you should vanish for some time like clouds of monsoon vanish from the sky. Let them search for you. Meanwhile you can join other mad fan clubs.

After Shamil's encouragement I wrote something on NBT. Read & forget tension. 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆😆

Read it on your blog.  Awesome! Loved it.
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome 😊 😆 😆 😆..mujhe pata nahi tha ki tum bhi likhti ho 😊

keep it up mamta 
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Good one mamtha...👏..Fooler..n...Bee channel..haha...superman can't take a house on rent???😆hilarious write up..I was rofling at Piller Bibi..🤣
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
In a very simple word and phrase I'll tell you I REALLY LIKE It.
More precisely the sense of humour can be felt
Great job.
Keep it up!!
Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 reporter jootha singh

miss gulbadan😲 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

miss chubuli 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Na Kehle Tum Na Maine Kuch Score kiya  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

to good 👍🏼
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Na Khele Tum Na Humne Kuch Score Kiya  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Fooler channel  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Amazing Mis !! Keep it up !! You should write more often 😆
Edited by Monu_Deewani - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mr Jhootha Singh 😆, Miss Chulbuli 😆, Miss Gulbadan 😆

Sahi hai 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar ab toh yahi dekh ke khus hona padega... NBT main toh ab ghum aur gum hi chhaye hue hain...😭 😭
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MAMTA,it was super duper...so the discontented peoplre from all the shows are roaming around!!!! trying to gain sympathy..
HA!!!HA!!!!