nice part yeah u stopped at very wrong point 
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
eee u left us on cliffhanger yar eagerly waiting for next update
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Woah what an update! Waiting for the next one!
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww she calls his mommy maa ! 
maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
awesome update
so sweet maan was talking about rano n geet was priti
interesting to know what happened next ?
update soon
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
aoww the begining was too cute to be true, aoww how cutely Maan asked what is the matter but yup true it is, IN LADKO KON SAMJHE HUM BECHARI LADKIO KA DARD?? hushhh the wont know how it is...grrr aisa kaise karte hai bhagwaan ji sab pains ladkio ko n then these idiots cum claiming they stronger than us

aowww Maa wala part is too good...just loved it...hehe even my mumma follows my tantrums the 5 days...yuck it sucks during those days, bahut dard hota hai n sachi even more than any lover only a mother can give solace to our poor states in such conditions

aowww I just loved the way she calmed in his embrace and the way they tried soothing each others wounds of hurting each other with their words that was all too cute na!!

Ooo so Mr MSK played wity and smart here, usne dad ko bacha hi lia finaly he is safe and secure

but i dont think till when

That bloody ba***** pe***** have found them!! He will do something wrong with Heer as well if he dont get Maaneet aowww Heer ko bachane k lie Prem ko bhej he need to be there rt now for Heer...damn iss sale kutte kamini ki to main jaan le lu

grrr iske lie galian bhi kamm padh jaaye...kuch kar Tich save my maaneet from this bloody leach he is a jouk a bloody pe***** grrr sala, what the hell he hinks of himself...My Maan will kick the bloody ass of urs that hard u wont dare to look ur filthy eyes upon anyone frgt abt my princess

shittt iss physco maniac pagal case ko maaneet addrss mill gaya
shit
ab kya...

Hayeee that was too cute n blissfull the way he stare at her, the way he looks upto her that was too good, heheh 5 saal ki Geet yaad aa gayo widout teddy...mmuuahh Love that line

heheh cockroch n Geet Handa ko sadu k baho main laa dia wo cockroch to bahut acha niklaa waah...hats off to him...Tich jaa k usko kisi de aa cheeks pe he did a good job for us na *winkies*divi showing tongue to cruella*

grrr waha b end was tooo horible...ab kya

Aowww aisa kaise hota hai plzzz updt soon rt momnt pe band matt kia kar kamini cruella jeena mushkil kar dungi tera main !!
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
hope maneet escape...
cyaa thumbnail
i love this ff 😊waiting 4 next part👏