DOTW .::. Continue or Stop?!? .::.

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SAAS BINA SASURAAL

Some of us are happy with the current track but many of us are really dissapointed and angry with this ''Divya Patel's track''😑 From the beginning, I was completely against someone interfering in tejya's life and was about to ruin it.. and I still am..πŸ€” 

I am indeed glad and proud that tej didn't hide anything from toasty but he told everything openly and they took a decision together which may be not the best one😲 but atleast tej told toasty everything and there is no misunderstandings..πŸ˜ƒ Whereas, Tej is badly stucked in Divya's plan..😲 and he may not be able to get out of it.. and toasty?!? what will she do  then?😳😳

I came up with this DOTW (Discussion of the week) when i saw Wed episode.. I shouted so loudly when the last vote was a NOπŸ‘πŸ‘ I was that happy because Tej will now obligated to tell the truth to Mr.Patel as it was the decision of the VOTINGSπŸ‘πŸΌ No more drama of Divya😑 but when I saw the precap!!! MY GODDoesn't Mr.Patel has some brain?? He should ask Tej first before announcing such thing? How can he decide Tej's life?? And I *fingers crossed* hope that Tej will tell him the truth ASAP or else tejya finished😑

I am sure & sure that many of us, mostly tejya's die heart fans , may stop watching SBS because of that 'bewakoofi' of Tej😲 

πŸ˜ƒ  Share Your Views 😳 
Edited by SBSRocks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshaMish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what has happened to CVs... TRP is going down n down n down...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 0.9 is unbelievable 😲

there are other light comedy shows.. like tarak mehta ka oolta chashma.. which is based on simple day to day situations... I understand SBS is not a comedy show.. and I do not want it to be.. It has Tejya's chemistry and maturity...❀️ which kept an all men family going 😊

But I fail to understand the need of common tricks of saas bahu serials.. which SBS is using these day..πŸ˜²πŸ˜’
πŸ˜’
first that dulhan exchange as Kiya..  😑ved ka Pita parmeshwar roop.. ,,,Tej doing lovey dovey drama and this  irritating shobha as a villian (why she is not happy... what is her motive to take daughter away from family... that is also not known.. had Chaturvedis very rich.. her drama could have been understood that she is doing for money... but why now.. )

cant they simply show simple fun/sorrow situations of this family... they have brilliant starcast... and nikki's character is also very interesting... πŸ‘πŸΌ

zaroorat kya hai faaltooo ke drama ki...

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Many of us stopped watching the show when Kiya scene happened. It is not that we were sad because Vedika's life is being ruined but we did not find Kiya's plot to be relaistic at all. whole story line was absurd and the way Kiya managed to marry Ved was ludicrous.. Also we thought we should protest the way they showed Nitika's character in the mercy of men .. that is insult to womenhood.

I wonder why the dieheart Tejya fans did not think of boycotting the show then or rather convinced people not to do that? What happened to Nitika was far worse than what is happening to Toasty!!

That naturally brings this question - are you SBS fans or just Tejya fans?? Are you interested in this serial?? I do not think so.. you are just interested in an onscreen couple but sadly for us SBS is more than this though there is nothing to deny that they are the most important characters but they are not everything for true SBS fans..

So, true SBS fans (they are different to Tejya fans) will continue to watch the show but for sure.. if they show any stupidity by which Tejya pair is broken - we would protest too!! However having a bit of confusion.. argument between them do not bother us!! It is only realistic that in a long marriage life these things would happen and like a perfect couple.. they would eventually sort out them!!

Edited by akash08 - 11 years ago
polarityx thumbnail
If you check my posts in other thread when this track started I was disgusted by this track back then but somehow I tried to watch it after Monday episode to see that maybe there is some comedy left to it even though such a matter is no comic ask some of the ladies who went through this. I hope that Mr. Patel in precap was just joke but if it is for real then it is very disgusting.