Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great analysis, Today's epi was fab but tomorrow is the real show ;)

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Here's my feelings on today's episode...

Saariyan accusations aaiyaa...
Koi solid proof naa aaya...
Othe kendi sa main Jhapad maarke aawanga...
Othe kendi sa main Jhapad maarke aawanga...
Ithhe NK bhi aaya...
Phir bhi ASR ne lafa naa lagaya...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Wondered where you were Fuzzy.  Todays episode has begun the unraveling of a year of lies and deception.  Your title is perfect for today.  Mamiji is listening and she already has suspected the deceit of Shyam, she will find truth very soon.  NK is a rock for Khushi.  ASR silent and listening for the right moment.  He and Khushi have a plan that is why Khushi came in first.  The fun is yet to happen!!!!

TO tell u the truth...after listening to stoies on FB n IF about IPK ending on 14th July...i didnt want to make a post ...i was upset...but then my sister said..enjoy it till the last...n so i came n made the post...also got few pms...why u havent posted...so here im ...sigh...😳

Mami jee is observing n she wont take either shyams or khushis side..she will take Arnavs n NKs side..cause she loves NK and Arnav more than anyone...so yes NKs statement will convince mami jee...ANjali...hopeless case... Payal...thanks God she will speak up...Arnav...checking the situation...observing Shyam...waiting to strike...n im waiting for that hehehehhehe😆

Now Fuzzy for the REAL quesition?????  Who gets to clean up ASR????  I don't think shampoo alone is going to do the trick...we need Tide with bleach!!!...complete scouring and scrubbing is needed here. So, because I am such a wonderfully nice person, I have volunteered!!  I know, I know, I am a saint but that is just who I am...🤣🤣

I get to clean up all the mess as it is...so why would u worry about it hahahahhahaha...dont worry...i have perfect plan...some tide and swimming pool...clean white n smelling nice hahahahahhaha🤣😉🤗
rparash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ur post dear...😊
Awesome episode...So eager for tomo...
N Happy July 4th to u too...😊

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome analysis fuzzy!
Happy independence day again.
Great episode! Family confrontation.Everything is coming out straight, no hide and seek.I was shocked at mami's gesture! How cum she is accusing Khushi? You are right she's got the amnesia. NK came as a life saver. Anjali is still in denial. I think she will never accept it. But our hotwa was quite for the whole time,may be speculating everybody's reactions.
Very excited for tomorrow. Finally payal is opening up her mouth.I am glad Arnav will realize Khushi's innocence now.He will gonna repent big time for sure. Oh gosh I still feel terrible for what kind of mental torture he gave to this innocent girl from the very beginning. But still she forgives him and even wanted to give her life for her laad governor. 
I want to quote from one of my favourite song "pyar ke liye"
agar tum e jaan maang lete jaaneman tum hume jaan de te.
tumhe kaise hum bhool jaate marke bhi hum tumhe yaad ate.
tumhe kya pata bewafa hum nahi the.
Our Zoha di {ultimatebarun] made a vm with this song ,If you have time plz check it.This is my most favorite Arhi VM.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful postwa fuzuuu...👏🤪😆🤗...lovely dovely..🤗
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Awesome analysis fuzzy!

Happy independence day again.
Great episode! Family confrontation.Everything is coming out straight, no hide and seek.I was shocked at mami's gesture! How cum she is accusing Khushi? You are right she's got the amnesia. NK came as a life saver. Anjali is still in denial. I think she will never accept it. But our hotwa was quite for the whole time,may be speculating everybody's reactions.
Very excited for tomorrow. Finally payal is opening up her mouth.I am glad Arnav will realize Khushi's innocence now.He will gonna repent big time for sure. Oh gosh I still feel terrible for what kind of mental torture she gave to this innocent girl from the very beginning. But still she forgives him and even wanted to give her life for her laad governor. 
I want to quote from one of my favourite song "pyar ke liye"
agar tum e jaan maang lete jaaneman tum hume jaan de te.
tumhe kaise hum bhool jaate marke bhi hum tumhe yaad ate.
tumhe he pata bewafa hum nahi the.
Our Zoha di {ultimatebarun] made a vm with this song ,If you have time plz check it.This is my most favorite Arhi VM.

She will never let him repent... love that song...n love zoha too...i have her permission to post all her vms...heheheh shes a gemmm...
Everytime i hear it ...i can cryyy...the words r killers...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlHCLEScRpU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: onetwothree

Wonderful postwa fuzuuu...🤗...lovely dovely..🤗

Deeps wa...im still dazed...khushi was awesome...now Arnav is mum hahahahha🤗
MISTIE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
balle balle,awesome epi,can't w8 4 next epi.
Nice post.
Thanx 4 d pm
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Deeps wa...im still dazed...khushi was awesome...now Arnav is mum hahahahha🤗

yaaa..  nk nd  payal tooo...👏...y is arnav keeping quiet...😕😕...he gve expressions as if he doesnt know wat is happening in d house...😆😆...wen will he slap dat creepwa...😡😡...shyam is such a 🤢🤢...he tells khushi pagal, nk pagal...what the...🤢😆😆