Users

Frequent Posters

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for paying heed to our problems and working on them 👍🏼

Originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

Mr. Vijay, its not working ... Forget abt spam errors but what is happening when i'm rating or commenting on articles ? It directs me to some other website ... Now what's this ?

Can you share with us on which URL this is happening and the steps so that we can replicate the same at our end to check the same issue.

Regards,
Vijay

Originally posted by: xXPatelPriyaxXx

M still getting spam error.:(

Can you share the exact message that you are getting so that we can look into the same. If you can provide a screenshot of the same will be very helpful.

Regards
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as for me i hadnt met with that error till now..dunno abt future..but till now it stopped nagging..
karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If this is the only way to get your attention..

The thread was closed for this reason.

"We understand that this topic was started in this part of the forum as it related to some FFs made by fans of this show but now the point is being lost, posts are going off topic and beyond the point. This is really something that should be posted/discussed in the FF section or Suggestions/Comments. 

IPKKND Dev Team"

Hereunder is the last post before the thread was closed. 

Glad to know the Mods take action on Newbie messages the soonest they can BY CLOSING A THREAD and the Newbies hitting Likes abound.  

Kindly read my PM to you. Please assign a spokesperson on the issues if you are unavailable. 

I will simply point out this Newbie agrees that scarlet is right. And Black Paradize..well read for yourself. 

dark-love

dark-love

Direct LinkPosted: 07 July 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Hello this is Aman again.

This is the conclusion i have got from the thread-

1/ scarlet has said sorry. She has literally begged for forgiveness. But she was turned down as if she has murdered someone. I want to show a PM by scarlet to you people, which she sent to my sister arunima.

PM- Hey no aru!! u kno na  i love u ..<3 :) so glad u liked the chapter..becoz sometimes i get lost while writing mistress..as if what im writing is bad and gross...Anyway! hey u will perform really nice in studies u kno tht! u kno, i will prepare a time table for you..=) try to follow it ok? and hey!why wud i delete u off my buddy list? someone who wants to study hard for her parents.. 😳 awww...!! i wont! 😡  and hey dont u get turned down thinking ur not beautiful! beauty isnt something which u get from nature.. u earn it by how cheerful u are, how much love and prosper u spread into the life of ur loved ones.. and by that i can clearly say, no! certify that you are the most beautiful girl ever! <3 i  give u tough competition but u win!!!grrr.. lol!   and u kno once u start studyin na ur mom starts pampering u so much.. ur brother-come-devil aman is gonna get jealous baby! hahaha ..oopss sorry aman! whoever u are..:P aru!check ur scrap..;)

aru's reply- Hey thanks alot scarly; i have followed the time table that you sent me through that scrap and i have completed 2 chapters in 4 days!!! love u :D

______

So you think she was bad from the very beginning? or was she forced to become that? She herself said she did not mean anything from the hate pms. it was a "teenager revenge" as she states that many people do in anger.

black_paradize = i literally want to confess that she is the best human being i have ever met. Though i dont know her that much, but her principles show that she was being raised in the arms of a queen!

She is a fab writer! she makes u think why it's happening ? why do we become so helpless in life sometimes? 

and after that, our reaction becomes- AWESOME!

Yes, she is awesome. She is better than anyone who is turning up against her. She is a better writer, a better human, a better friend.

And what do some people mean by that pakistan issue? Now that is racism! u were blaming on scarlet right? who commented in  a - " i have started going to baba taj waale's dargah on thursdays." after she was forgiven by arisai? 

Are you better? 

Black_paradize knows what she is doing. And she wouldn't have been writing so brilliantly if she needed those " legal issues and other paper things." She doesn't hurt people, she believes in forgiving and forgetting. that is what makes her a complete angel and a better human than anyone else on this thread. 

"If you want to correct someone, you need to be perfect" 

That is what i want to say.
Thank you.cheers!

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
i till get the error msg. but the thing is my post is getting posted in the topic even if the spam error msg is shown..😕
taahir004 thumbnail
Thanks for clearing the spam msg error
as it as becomming annoying
thanks alot
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for working on this issue
manubansal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just post the detail of error.
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is something wrong with system again? The posts as always made 2 minutes before the actual time in clock... Is it just time difference or a problem happening again? Cuz I have to wait till 5 minutes to post again... Will post snap if it happens again..